アニーの遺産

Feral Lady

I stared at the tea the butler handed me suddenly. I didn't care too much for tea. It wasn't exactly my drink of choice, I was a coffee drinker to say the least. But I was in England. I sipped it silently. Holy shit. This actually tasted good. I blinked in surprise at the taste, then looked at the boy who was sitting across from me. He was also enjoying this tea. He gets this stuff every day? WTF. I had it in my mind that he was going to be one of those spoiled, rich kids who got everything they wanted from their parents, when a sudden realization came up. The only people in this house that I knew of, were Ciel, his not-human butler (I don't care much to say his name, after the whole almost killing me with a corset thing a few minutes prior to this) and the three servants... I listened with my piqued hearing for any other footsteps that didn't sound like the servants. I had already committed to memory and hearing how each of them walk. The chef walked a bit slower than the rest, while I can tell the different between the maid and the boy from the sound their shoes make.

No one else was I this house.

"Umm, Ciel-"

"Earl Phantomhive."

I blinked in confusion, my eyebrows going up, and I stared at the boy. "Huh?"

"In England, you call acquaintances you do not know well by their rank and last name. I am an Earl. Therefore, you may call me, Earl, or Lord Phantomhive. Your pick." He said, his hands were now folded underneath his chin, his eyes stayed closed for that expiation, and opening it to look at me at the end. "Ah, excuse me then. Lord Phantomhive, I have a few questions..."

"Pray, do tell."

I pursed my lips and swallowed hard, "The first is, where exactly are your parents? I mean no disrespect, but you seem no older than twelve." I asked finally. Ciel gave a slight glare at his butler, who cracked a smirk at my question, then sighed. "They died in a fire two years ago." He answered. He didn't seem very sad about it. I figured it wasn't worth me having to give my condolences. "Alright then. Well, secondly is... what exactly do you plan on doing with me?" I asked. Ciel cocked an eyebrow at me, surprised.

"You are my guest for now."

I blinked and nodded. I already knew that there was no way I could get back to my own world by myself. I would need someone desperate enough to come and get me... and that's just what happened. Ira. Ira Yanare. He did this. Caused me to suddenly transport to this world...

"Do wish to nit be my guest?" Ciel asked, and I promptly shook my head, only to have the boy smirk at me. "Very well. As per usual guest, Sebastian will be the one to cater to your every need. You hear that, Sebastian? You must treat Miss Annie with the up most hospitality, understand. Anything she wants."

"Yes, my Lord." Sebastian said, bowing with his hand over his heart. I watched the gesture with great interest. Sebastian eyed me, while he was bowing however. That's right. I didn't miss that. I refrained from smirking at him when he did that. I could feel his mind reeling with certain questions now...

...

"Miss Annie, do you need something?" Sebastian looked down at me, his brows furrowed slightly. Looking a bit irritated. I shook my head, eying the cake he was frosting. "I must ask that you not stand so closely, as I am trying to decorate this cake for Young Master's snack..."

"He gets a vanilla cake with butter cream frosting as a snack?" I asked, one eyebrow going up, the other going down. The butler merely smirked, and continued to frost the cake elegantly. Making lacy designs, and flowers on the cake with the frosting. I swallowed hard. No wonder he smelled so good... he was baking all the time!

I continued peering at his handiwork, zoning out for a moment, before I heard him speak. "So, I guess now would be a good time as any..." I heard him mumble. He lifted the cake, put a covering on it, then put it in the fridge. "A good time as any for what?" I asked, and Sebastian looked at me, an expression of contemplation on his face.

His eyes seemed to ty and pry off my blindfold, to peek at the thing hidden underneath. "I would like to ask you some questions, now that I seem to have some time on my hands. Dinner won't be in a few minutes, half an hour to be exact." He said, taking out a watch, looking at it for a second, before closing it and putting it back in his pocket. I decided to humor him, besides, it was probably best I not keep anything from him.

I nodded, "Okay then." I said, and Sebastian walked over to a wooden table set up against a wall, pulling out a seat for me, I took it and sat down. Scooting forward, he sat across from me. I noticed his sleeves were rolled up to his elbow, and that a few buttons were undone as well. It was a good look for him. Then I noticed how thin he was. I could make out his collar bone, his Adams apple stuck out on slightly, when two tendons on either side of his neck connected to his collar bone. Not to mention, he was basically lined with muscles. He probably worked out or something...

"Shoot."

"Pardon me, Miss Annie?"

"I mean shoot the question. Its slang."

"Oh, I did not know." He said, and I saw his eyes close for a moment, before they opened again. "Miss Annie, if you are not human, then what are you?" He asked. I pursed my lips, "A Feral." I answered. Sebastian's eyebrows twitched slightly. "Please explain that, Miss Annie." He said.

I sighed, and leaned back, closing my own eyes for a moment. "I am a Feral. Mostly I am just regular Kasaii, but also Feral." I said, I looked at Sebastian to find a completely dumfounded look on his face. I refrained from snorting at the expression, and decided to explain to him what that was exactly. Winter, and everyone else had the same reaction. It was nostalgic in a way, seeing his complete ignorance.

"Where I am from, the place itself, is called Rosebund. Everyone in Rosebund, is known as regular inhabitants. Just like humans inhabit the earth. The race of Rosebund doesn't exactly have a name, but I come from... a short blood line, that has come to be known as Kasaii. Kasaii, on earth is the only translation from my original language that I found fits. Kasaii is simply fire. The full name in the original Rosebud dialect, is 'Phoelmogen' which simply means, 'Fire Ancient Eye'. The reason for that is because, Kasaii has been known to have flaming eyes. For me, its when I am angry. But that almost never happens when I am simply Kasaii. Which then brings in why I am also, Feral. Feral surprisingly had the same translation throughout language, and that it is widely accepted as meaning untameable, or animalistic. You saw a bit of Feral today..."

"When I was tying up your corset." He said, and I nodded.

"Feral, is usually what comes out when I am angry. Therefore I become a Feral Kasaii. Its not usual I have flaming eyes while in Kasaii, since I need to be angry to have that, but that can happen sometimes. As I am also a Feral, its best not to look the combination of both Kasaii and Feral in the eyes. That is the purpose of the blind fold." Sebastian made a nod of acknowledgement here, "Along with these two different sides, there comes a set of abilities..." I said, and smiled slightly.

The butler cocked an eyebrow, and I saw his eyes narrow a bit. "Like?"

I smiled, and tilted my head, "I am a walking weapon. That is my Feral side. Feral's are war machines. Usually, when I am Feral, I can't remember what happened the majority of the time, but my opponent is either dead, or very badly wounded. I am actually quite surprised your not injured, Sebastian." I commented. Sebastian gave a smile in return, his eyes glinting slightly, giving him a very chilling expression. It looked happy, but then murderous at the same time. "It was quite unexpected of you, I was rather caught off guard by your sudden onslaught of kicks and well placed punches to say the least."

"Well placed punches?" I quoted, raising an eyebrow. Sebastian's eyes gleamed once more. "Yes. But, as you have mentioned I cannot hold what you did while in your Feral... state of mind against you..."

I raised my eyebrows, leaning forward and then resting my head on my palm, smirking at him. "And what is it that you can't hold against me? I can't remember so it doesn't matter to me, but I find it rather interesting you choose to delve away from the topic of my 'well placed punches' while mentioning it at the same time..." I said simply. This butler put me in a corset. And damn well the Feral made him pay for that. He was about to open his mouth when I interrupted him, "I don't need to know. You can keep that between yourself and the Feral. Besides, its not often I get very angry that Feral comes out. Also, while in Feral, I can see the energy one emits. Your Young Master has a very, very pretty dark blue for himself..." I said simply. Sebastian raised a dark eyebrow. "And mine, Miss Annie?" He asked. I blinked under neath my blindfold.

I never got to see his...

I pursed my lips, and started to let go of my real consciousness, the thing that keeps me, Annie Iridescent Underling, from turning into the Feral completely. Letting my vision switch, I found that everything froze, and that it turned black and white. I waited for a moment, waited for the color of Sebastian's energy to show up...

Strange. It usually shows up immediately.

Waiting a few more minutes, I felt my eyes widen at a sudden realization... he didn't have a color. He didn't have energy... I immediately left the side of the Feral to go back to myself. "There is none." I said, looking down at the table. I heard an amused chuckle come from him, to see a look of pure cunning on his face. "Is that so?" He said, obviously enjoying my slight inner torment at this fact. I pouted, "That isn't something to be proud of," I mumbled, and I saw his face go back to its normal stoic expression, but his time with a raised eyebrow.

"Anyway, please do tell me more. I've never run into a creature like you..." he said, leaning forward, and rested his head on his hands. Much like how his Young Master did before. I sighed at him, before returning to my rant on the Feral and the Kasaii abilities. "Well, when I am in Feral, I have ten times the strength of at least 20 men like yourself." Sebastian raised an eyebrow, then blinked, "Like myself?" He said, and I nodded. Remembering what they had me do, in Rosebund.

"I was against armies... millions and millions of men, and I was the one they sent to do their dirty work." I mumbled, and closed my eyes for a second.

"They?"

"Then Kings of Rosebund." I answered. I saw Sebastian contemplate something before he opened his mouth again. "What exactly did they have you do?" He asked, and my head jerked to look at him.

"None of your business."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it is probably really confusing now but
I will have Annie's story sorted out soon.

And I have up to when Annie finds out Sebastian's a demon done, so STAY EXCITED!
Lol I'm all giddy because I have a comment on my fan fiction. Love you commenter!!!