Twins on Tour

Chapter 12

~Samantha~
We have the next 3 days off in Orlando, Florida and tomorrow the guys wanna make a youtube video for the fans so Zach and I are doing something today. i dont know what we are doing but he did tell me to bring my swimsuit so maybe it involves the beach. He wont tell me what we are doing today so its making me even more curious than usual. Zach goes outside the bus for a few minutes so I go into the back lounge to get ready for the day. i put on my favorite shorts and a band t-shirt. after i finish changing i walk back out and Zach is sitting in the front lounge texting someone, i walk over and sit down next to him and say " im so excited for today" then kiss him on the cheek. He looks over at me, puts one hand on my cheek and leans in and kisses me, his kisses are nothing I've felt before, Zach is my second boyfriend. My first boyfriend cheated on me and Zach was right there to comfort me through the whole break up and that is one of the main reasons why i like him so much, no matter what, he is there for me when i need someone. Zach and i finish getting ready then leave for our day of surprises. "can you please just give me a hint" i say as we pull out of the parking lot in the band van, he reaches over and holds my hand and says "ill show you when we get there" i look over at him and say "seriously the lion king" he smiles and says "yup" then looks back at the road. about 10 minutes later we pull up to the Universal Studios parking lot and i get the biggest smile on my face. we get out and meet at the front of the car and i give Zach the biggest hug "we are seriously spending the day at universal" i say "seriously" he says grabbing my hand and we walk towards the enterance, when we get to the lady at the front he says "its under Allstar Weekend" she looks through a book and says "okay here you go" and hands us special bracelets. we walk in and i say "what are these for?" "you will see" zach says as we walk down the road. we get to the front of Harry Potter World and says "these passes are for front of the line all day" i lean over and kiss him and say "you are the best boyfriend in the whole world" "and you are the best girlfriend in the whole world" he says then we walk in.

~Zach~
Sam and I walk into Harry Potter World and the first thing she wants is butterbeer so thats exactly what we get. Its kind of hard to go out in public because everyone recognizes us and its hard to have privacy, i love my fans so much but sometimes i just wanna spand some alone time with Sam or even by myself. After a few hours of riding roller coasters we go into one of the restaurants for lunch "today has been amazing" Sam says " and its not even half over yet" i say to her. we spent the morning at Universal and for the rest of the day i am taking her to Magic Kingdom. I also phone in a got front of the line passes but we also get front of the line meet-n-greets with all the characters and i know she will love that because she is a total disney fan and will love to meet them all. After we finish our lunch i pay and we walk back to the car "off to the next location" i say "let me guess, you arent going to tell me where we are going, are you?" she say "you got that right" i say kissing her on the top of the hand and pulling out of the parking lot. when we get to Magic Kingdom there is a giant sign outside the parking lot so it was kind of hard to surprise her with this one. Once we get our bracelets and find our parking spot we get out of the car and walk towards the entrance. "today has been the best day ever" she says "and its not over yet" i say grabbing her hand and we start to walk down mainstreet towards the castle. For the rest of the afternoon we go on all the rides. "are you ready to go?" i ask "i could spend forever here but if its time to go than yes" she says "i could stay here forever too but we have a show on tuesday so i cant stay" i say, Sam laughs and we start to head out of the park. It is almost dinner and i havent decided on where to take her for dinner yet, First i thought we could go out to a romantic dinner but while we were driving out of the parking lot i decided to go back to the bus to see if any of the other guys wanna join us. " today was amazing" Sam says "youve said that already" i add "i know but its true, and i couldnt have spent it with anyone better" she says all i wanna do i kiss her but im driving. we get back to the bus and I walk around the front of the van and open the door for her, she steps out, i close the door and we just stand there is silence for a minute, it is starting to get dark and it feels so romantic right now just standing here with Sam. After a minute or two she says "thank you so much for an amazing day" i smile and lean in to kiss her. we stand outside for a while just kissing, and my hands start to wander, but what guy doesn't have wandering hands. She has her arms around my neck and my hands are down on her waist and they start to move south and they rest on her butt, she pulls away from the kiss and smiles then gives me a quick kiss and says "okay lets go inside" i smile and say "okay, ill see if the other guys wanna go for dinner" "okay" she says, and we head into the bus.