Status: I hope to finish this one ;)

Welcome to Skinner Falls

Oh.

Oh.

“Lucy!” I gasp.

Her eyes roll to the back of her head. She is out. Trying to get her to come back to her senses, I shake her violently. Calling her name over and over again. Hoping to get some sign from her that she is ok.

“Come on Lucy, Wake up!”

Finally she groans and shifts her head from my reach. How did Lucy get down here? Since I arrive I figured out that anything is possible at this point. I work on her leather bounds, attempting to break her free.

No use they were to hard. I look around the room trying to find something, anything that might work. This room is so vacant; I have my doubts of finding anything. I turn around to see Lucy slowly waking up.

On my hands and knees I feel the dirty ground. Finally my hands find something small and metal. I pick up the nail. For a second it reminded me of the poor boy’s soul and the mad scientists in the lab coat. I shiver.

Getting back to reality I quickly go back to my friend. I whisper some comfort words as I use the nail on a weaker, thinner part of the strap where it is tied. I put the nail in the knot, trying to pry the knot loose. After some grunting and struggling it comes loose enough for my hands to undo the knot.

One down three more to go. I work fast out of fear someone will walk in on us. After the second one, I got the hang of it and am able to work faster. The leg knots are looser due to the fact she probably kicked a lot.

After I got the leather bounds off, and safely tuck them into my orange jumpsuit, I hug her so tightly. I realize she is still in a daze. Helping her up I got her to get on her feet. It didn’t last long for her knees buckled and she fell down, I caught her.

“It’s okay Lucy, I am going to get you out of here.” Not even believing myself.

Lucy was taller and bigger boned which will make her difficult to carry. I sling her arm around me as I put my own arm around her waist so she wouldn’t fall anymore. When all of the positions are good we make our way to the steel door.

I open the door and peer around both corners. It’s empty. We shuffle out of the room and slowly make our way down the flickering hallway. I move more quickly when we neared the horrid room of torture I whiteness earlier.

We are making good progress, already at the end of the hall. Now comes the tuff part. Where I am, and where to go. I hesitate and decided to take a right. Lucy whispers something so faint I didn’t catch it.

“What did you say?”

“L-Left.”

“We go left? Do you remember the way out of here?” to my response she leans her head into me. Talking that much must of took a great deal of energy.

I know listening to Lucy is a bad lead, with the condition she is in, but what other lead do I have. Without further discussion I move her and me to the left, instead of the right.

On the journey we take daily amount of breaks, more for her sake than mine. I notice is quiet, almost too quite. I should be grateful, but I couldn’t help wondering why we haven’t run in to anyone yet.

“Are we close?” I ask Lucy.

` She nods.

I pick her up and let her hand dangle behind my neck. The more we move the more tired she became. I wonder how long she been down here. I push the thought aside. Right now I got more important things to worry about. Like how I am going to sneak her in the Cavern.

We turn once again. I hear voices coming from a nearby familiar door. It’s the guards sleeping quarters, I been here! I know were we are. One more turn or so and we should be out of here.

Ever so slowly we move inch by inch against the opposite wall of the door. We are just about out of site from the door when Lucy slips from my grip and falls to the ground harshly.

Shit. I bend down keeping my voice mute and pick her up again. This time I put her on my back as a piggyback ride. She is a little heavy but not as bad as I thought she ought to be.

Out of the hallway we stumble into the last one. At the end should be the door to the Cavern. Excited to get out of here, I waste no time and fasten my paces. Lucy on my back bobbling up and down. The door is now in sight!

“Were almost there, Lucy”

Wait a second. I stop dead in my tracks as I detect another pair of footsteps behind me. The footsteps stop too. The only sound I could hear is Lucy’s heavy breathing and the sound of a knife being scrape against the wall.

“Now where do you think your going?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I am still going to try to finish this story.