Status: I hope to finish this one ;)

Welcome to Skinner Falls

Not What I Expected

Not what I expected

When you think of what therapy is, it’s exactly how you think it ought to be. I have done some sessions here and there when needed so I knew what to expect when I see Miss Micker sit on her chair all strung out and exhausted. She wants this to be over as soon as possible.

Trying to make it easier on Miss Micker, I decided to be more open about my issues and concerns. Her tan skin hand reaches for a pen from her hair and she starts darting down a few notes. Without looking up she asks.

“Alright, are you ready to get started Rain?”

I nod my head and flip my blue hair out of my face. Huge difference when it comes to private therapy sessions and group therapy is its more quite. You are all the focus, which is a blessing and a curse.

“So since it has been about 2 weeks, do you feel your ready to go home?”

No.

“Yes.”

“What do you think you accomplish here at Skinner Falls?”

Nothing. “I approve my ability to communicate well with others instead of getting angry.”

“All right that’s a great thing you learned.” she smiles and put the clipboard down. She rests her hand on her cheek and looks toward me. Her other hand impatiently tapping the hard wood desk.

“So tell me a little more about your relationship issues.”

“Do you want me to start where I left off?”

“Whatever you like.” She said

“Um I guess the raping effect me the most.”
.”

“How so?”

“Well my mom didn’t seem to care that much, and um just been hard not having much support-.”

“Beep!” “Beep!” Red lights and sirens sound off. What could this be? Is someone trying to escape? Are we in serious danger? Being curious I excuse myself to take a look out into the hall.

It is in the middle of lunchtime and the halls are deserted. I see some rushed staff members. Some are in panic, while others act like the sirens didn’t bother them much. That’s when I heard a high nervous voice on the intercom.

“Staff members please report to room 13 A.” My room.

My ultimate desire is to run to my room, and that is just what I did. Taking a couple of turns, running pass the windows leading outside, and down two flight of stairs, I mange to reach my room just in time to see something I will never be able to unseen in my life.

Cecilia is getting strangled against the wall by a heavy man. A woman staff member inserts a needle into her neck and she falls down to the ground. Cecilia’s red hair draped over her pale face. I scream. The group of staff members looks at me. Shocked to know that someone was watching them when everyone else was suppose to be in lunch.

“Grab her!” yells someone in the crowd.

At first my feet didn’t want to move, they felt as if they were glued to the white tile floor. With enough common sense I turn around and head back down stairs to the first floor. I zoom pass the rooms I saw when I first got here. “Medication facility” “Laundry.” “Kitchen.” They all went to a blur.

Yes I made it to the front desk. Knowing the front door would be locked from the drill, I skid to the registration area where Amy is seated. She glances up and me in distaste.

“Help! Please there are some people after me!”

“Rain, Inst it?”

“Yes! Can you help?”

“Of course honey!” I could here foot steps closing in down the right hall.

The staff members come into the lobby. Exhausted from the run. One of them walked to Amy and whisper in her ear. Amy face holds its grin the whole time. When down speaking she walks over to me hands behind her back.

“So are you going to help me or not?”

“You forgot the first rule.” Said the smiley Amy.

A feel a sharp stab into my neck, a needle, it must of come from somebody behind me. I slowly start to slip to my knees. Everything starts to become fuzzy and blurry. Amy kneels on one knee and leans into to me.

“You can never leave.”

My back hit the floor hard, as the blackness of blotches creep around my full eyesight. This is it, I thought. As I drift off.