Status: I hope to finish this one ;)

Welcome to Skinner Falls

I Am Insane

I Am Insane

Haha it was all just a joke. After the short laugh and kidding around, we checked out of Skinner Falls. Tyson came to be the main victim, Amy and the others staff members were suspects, which later lead to many arrests. Finally after those weird two weeks, Skinner Falls is forever shut down. Mission Accomplish.

If only it happened like that.

I kept waiting for Agent West, or even Mr. Hager to crack a smile. Hoping that this was all just another one of their examinations to see what the insane asylum is capable of. Instead they stare straight at me.

“This has to be some type of joke, right?”

“I’m afraid not.” Says Agent West.

“But he is real, I talk to him many times before.” I plead.

“We know you did.”

“Huh?”

“Show her.” Says West to Mr. Hager. He scoot the mini TV to the side and press play. Wondering what could be on the screen, made my legs bounce up and down uncontrollably.

A white hall, the one by the commons area. I am wearing a t-shirt and jeans. My clothes I wore when I first came here. There is no audio, but it showed me talking to someone who wasn’t there, while walking down the hall.

Next video showed me coming out of the square garden. It’s where I shove Tyson, before we went our separate ways, but in the video it looked like I push the air next to me.

The last video is harder to look at. The padden room, which I just came from, is the main focus. Mr. Hager turns up the volume dial. They must have had audio in the room. Simply a girl is getting up off the floor, dazed. Hager fast-forward a little bit. Now I am sitting against the wall, with an empty square between me and the other wall that made the corner.

It continues. My voice is so scared when I ask Tyson to stand still and don’t move. My hands are unbuttoning and untying the air. I hear myself gasp. Closing my eyes is all I could do when the video got to the part where I am screaming and pointing at a spot where I thought a boy sat. A boy in my head. A boy who’s not real.

Mr. Hager shuts off the TV and turns to talk to me arms crossed in front of him. What to expect from my boss is a complete mystery. I open my eyes when he lets out a heavy sigh.

“Have any questions 2407?” he asks

“Why me?” is the only thing I could think of to ask.

“ We looked in your file some more, and found that your brain made up the fictional character ‘Tyson’ due to your past.”

“What do you mean?”

“You had a twin brother long ago. You both got into a terrible roller coaster accident, when you both were younger. You both were put in the hospital. Your brother died, while you damage parts of your brain.”

“I-I don’t remember though.”

“Of course you wouldn’t, it damage your memory sector.”

“So your saying I had a twin brother I didn’t even know about, and no one even told me!”

“Calm down 2407.” Says West.

“ How can I? After the agency Adopt me I thought you already knew everything about my past?”

“We thought so to, but hospitals like to keep this a hush hush thing when it comes to ones own health reasons.” Says Hager.

Angry, Wrath, Hate, for everyone and everything. How could they do this to me? Did they really not know about the twin thing, or did they just set me up to make me suffer in a place where I belonged all along.

“One more question.” I say.

West rests her head on her shoulder and Mr. Hager reposition himself on the chair. For all of this to be a little clearer, this question should help me more than them. But I have to ask for my own sake.

“What was my brother’s name?”
“Tyson.”

Knew it. This makes it official. I shake my head and get up from my metal chair. Pacing to the door, I stop when my boss voice breaks my intention. To get the hell out of here.

“Where not done discussing this.”

“I am.” I put my hand on the brass doorknob. It’s locked.

“You have been cut from the agency, and is no longer able to communicate with us or anyone else related to the agency.”

“What, why?”

“You are going to stay here where we think it’s best for your health. Skinner Falls, has illegally adopted you from the agency.”

At this moment after those words escaped Hager’s lips, I knew what I have been this whole time. I am not an agent. Nor is the mission a failure. What I did know is that I am Insane.