Status: I hope you guys like it, I'm a big fan of Twilight and always will be, and this is a different kind of story, with all the same characters. But I mostly own Eva nothing else.

Two Different Worlds

Family Trouble

|Chapter Two|

Eva and Jacob were on the beach walking on the side of the beach. The sun was not longer out. Ut it wasn't too dark outside more likely cloudy like it was going to rain and Eva said to him.

Eva: so... Youre a werewolf

Jacob: yeah. Last time I checked. A few lucky members of the tribe have the gene. A bloodsucker moves into town and the fever sets in.

Eva: Mono.

Jacob: Yeah. I wish.

Eva: well, can’t you find a way to just stop? I mean, it’s wrong

Jacob: it’s not a lifestyle choice, Eva. I was born this way. I can’t help it. You’re such a hypocrite. What, I’m not the right kind of monster for you?

Eva: it’s not what you are Jake. It’s what you do. They never hurt anybody. You’ve killed people, Jake.

Jacob: Eva, we’re not killing anyone.

Eva: then who is?

Jacob: What we’re trying to protect you people from, the only thing we do kill, vampires.

Eva: wait, Jake you can’t.

Jacob: Don’t worry. We can’t touch your little precious family. Unless they violate the treaty.

Eva: that’s not what I’m saying. You can’t kill vampires. They’ll… They’ll kill you.

Jacob: really? We took out that leech with the dreads easy enough.

Eva images of that day came to her mind, and Jake image came to his mind destroying that leech to shred came to his mind.

Eva: Laurent

Jacob: and his red-headed girlfriend is next.

Eva: V-Victoria’s here?

Jacob: Was. We chased her all the way to the Canadian border the other night. She keeps coming back. We don’t know what she’s after.

Eva: I d-do, Bella, and m-me

Jacob just looked at her for a second, then he smelled something familiar to him. Jacob looks toward the woods and growls. Eva knows what he looking at it and gulps down the lump in her throat and turns toward Edward who was with Bella.

Both Jacob and Eva started walking towards them.

Eva: hi E-Edward

Edward: come on we're going home *tries to grab Eva arm*

Jacob: *puts Eva behind him* she’s not going anywhere

Jacob and Edward growls at each other and Eva and Bella looked at each other, and shakes their head at the boys.

Bella: boys stop you’ll kill each other

Jacob: please Bella I could tear this leech to shreds if I have to

Eva: no you won’t Jake

Jacob: Eva…

Eva: look your my friend Jake, nothing more. He’s my brother, so I have to go with him

Edward: *to Jacob* ha!

Jacob: whatever. You should leave your not welcome here

Edward: come on girls.

Bella and Edward starts to head and Eva looks at Jacob and sighs and waves bye to him, but got startled by her brother voice.

Edward: Eva let’s go!

Eva sigh and leaves Jacob side and follow Bella, Edward back home, the long way home.

……

When they arrive at home, the family was waiting outside just for them to arrive. Probably Alice saw them coming back. Esme came over quick to Eva and engulf her in a hug and said.

Esme: don’t you ever run off and scare us like that again, do you understand

Eva: I didn’t know vampires can get scared

Carlisle: Eva know time for jokes, you're already in serious trouble as is

Eva: *roll eyes* whatever I bet my punishment is just being luck up in my room

Carlisle: no much more severe than that

Eva: *eyes widen and looks toward her mom* mom please dad is not thinking what I think he’s thinking

Esme just sighs and looks away, and Eva knows it’s exactly, she looks toward her father and gave him the best pout, hoping he changes his mind. But he just pointed his fingers toward the house, not saying a word. She looked at her siblings for help, but they just felt sorry for her.

Once Eva sigh and gave and went inside. Carlisle told Edward to take Bella, and for the rest to go on a hunting trip until it was over.

(Next chapter will be the punishment, hope you guys like.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like more to come but first comment please...