Status: active

Damaged Goods

Forget All The Fears You've Kept About Love

***Vic's P.O.V.***

Kellin and I finished talking and we were on the way to our hotel that we'd be staying at for the night. Austin was driving, Alan was in the front seat, and Kellin sat in middle, and Mike and I sat on either side of him. There was clearly tension between Mike and Kellin. I knew Mike was mad that Kellin kept treating me like this and that I kept taking him back, but Kellin promised that this time would be different, and I believed him. It's not like I've even fully taken him back anyways. We weren't even back together yet. Once we get better I’d think about taking him on a few dates and then possibly getting back together.

"I was thinking that we could stay here for a couple of days. What do you guys think?" Alan suggested.

"That sounds fine." I replied.

"Tony was telling me that he wanted to hang out. But I think he just wants to hang out with Mike honestly." Alan giggled.

I looked over to Mike and was too preoccupied with his phone to hear what Alan said.

"Mike, who are you texting?" I wondered.

"Tony." He mumbled, not looking up from his phone.

"You just met him." I laughed.

"Mike, I think Tony was flirting with you a little bit. He told me he thought you were cute." Alan smirked. "Do you think he's cute?"

"I dunno." Mike said, looking up and scratching the back of his head. "I'm straight so..." He began to trail off.

_

We made it to our hotel and checked into our rooms. I was with Kellin, of course, Alan and Austin were in their room and Mike got a room for himself. We opened the door to our room and brought in our luggage.

After that was done, Kellin sat on the edge of the bed, just staring into space. There was an awkward silence in the room and it was making me uncomfortable.

"Kells." I said

"Huh? He said, snapping out of his trance.

"Even though I’m still really angry with you, I'm happy you didn't choose the 2nd option." I said quietly.

"Me too." He said, smiling slightly.

He got up from the bed, walked over and captured me in an embrace. We stayed like that for a couple minutes, enjoying each others warmth.

“I should go take a shower. I feel all gross from sitting in the grass.” Kellin giggled.

“Okay.” I said, letting him go.

He walked over to the bathroom and opened the door.

“Leave the door open please.” I called, before he could shut it.

He did as told and began to start the shower. I didn’t mean to be demanding, but I still worried about him. So I needed to keep a close eye on him from now on.

After about thirty minutes, Kellin came out of the bathroom, his hair dripping wet, but his body dry, wearing a pair of boxers. I took time to admire the image before following suit and going to take a shower.

After I was done, I ended up in bed cuddling Kellin. He was laying halfway on top of me, his right thigh in between my legs and my arms around his torso. Our lips were pressed together, moving in perfect synchronization and I was loving every second of it. He opened his mouth slightly, which allowed me to slip my tongue in, our tongues continued to slide together in perfect harmony, while soft little grunts and moans came from Kellin’s mouth. He began to grind his lower half against mine, creating this wonderful friction that I couldn’t even describe. He detached our lips and began to nibble on my neck. He reached my sensitive spot, which was my ear, and bit down softly.

“Mm fuck.” I said letting out a breath.

His hand started trailing down my body all the way down to my dick and he softly stroked it from outside my boxers.

“K-Kells.” I tried to get out.

“Hm?” He mumbled, not stopping his hand.

I wanted this for sure, but I didn’t want him to feel like he had to do this to make anything up to me.

“You don’t have to...y’know?” I said, looking at him in the eyes.

“I know, I want to.” he smirked.

He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss before going back to work with his hand. He pulled down my boxers to reveal my hard member.

He scooted down until his mouth was at my tip, not touching it, but really close.

“You’re so fucking big.” He said, continuing to stroke me.

“Fuck, Kells.” I groaned.

He kissed all around my thighs gently, before kissing my tip. I instantly shivered at the feeling. He looked up at me with those huge, blue orbs and stroked me while swirling his tongue around tip.

“K-Kellin, please.” I tried to get out.

“Please what?” He smirked.

“Do s-something.”

He giggled and without warning, he took me all the way into his mouth. I immediately let out a scream. It felt so fucking good. I reached down and tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged at it a little.

“Shit.” I said, looking down at him as he went all the way down to my base.

I tried to stop my hips from bucking up so I wouldn’t make him gag or anything, but it was literally impossible, it’d been a while since I cut things off with Dylan and I hadn’t had sexual contact with anyone since then, and to say the least, I was a little excited.

Kellin continued to bob his head up and down, starting slow at first and picking up speed. At this point, I was coming apart at the seams. I felt like I was going to explode at any second. I lost control of my hips and they bucked up, causing Kellin to gag a little. Thinking I’ve hurt him, I pulled him off of my member.

“Are you okay? Did I choke you?” I asked, out of breath.

“Mhm.” He hummed. “Being choked turns me on.” He winked, before going back down on me.

That kinky bastard.

“You’re so fucking hot.” I moaned.

He took all of me into his mouth again and I felt myself hit the back of his throat.

“I’m g-gonna cum.” I stuttered.

He used his tongue to lick in between my slit, making a wave of pleasure overtake me. I squirmed as he swirled his tongue around my tip a couple more times. He took me completely out of his mouth and used his hand to stroke my whole length.

“Cum for me baby.” He moaned.

He flattened out his tongue and licked up the underside of my dick, sending shivers down my spine, not breaking eye contact with me. He began to stroke me faster looking up at me with his mouth open, ready for me to cum. My legs were shaking with anticipation and my back began to arch off the bed.

“Fuck, holy s-shit, Kellin.” I screamed, coming in his mouth.

He held his mouth open until I finished and then swallowed all of it.

“Mm.” He said, licking my tip one last time to clean me up.

He smiled in content and crawled back up my body and gave me a peck on the lips.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too.” I replied

-

***Mike’s P.O.V.***

I was on the phone with Tony, and he suggested that we hang out tomorrow, which I was all for. I know that I’d just met him, but in the few hours we’ve known each other, we’ve had the best conversations ever. I could honestly see him becoming one of my best friends. He was almost 18, which was a little older than me, but we got along great.

“It’s getting late.” I yawned into the phone.

“Yeah, I know. I’ll let you go to sleep now. I’ll see you tomorrow right?”

“Yeah.” I answered.

“Okay, good night Mike.” He said into the phone.

“Good night.” I answered.

I was about to hang up the phone, but then I heard him say something else.

“Wait, Mike?” He said.

“Yea?”

“I’ve had a lot of fun talking to you today.” He said quietly.

“Same here.” I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: la dispute: the castle builders

this took a long time because I didn't wanna write and i only got 3 comments on the last chapter so what was the point in trying to update fast.

thanks for commenting: MayteArianna, Madisonleeigh and Kellicxo <--- love you guys.

what do you think is gonna happen with mike and tony???