Status: active

Damaged Goods

Like A Shadow On A Shadow

***Tony's P.O.V.***

After talking to Michael for another hour, the rest of the guys got to meet him and Vic invited him over to have a few drinks with us. I knew that when he got back to the house Mike would have a fit, but the guys didn't know what was going on with Mike and I, so they didn't know the trouble it would cause. The new Michael already accepted the offer to come over, and I couldn't just say "no you can't come" so I went along with it.

We pulled up to the house and all of us piled in, we made our way to the kitchen to get beer and then went to sit outside. I loved the backyard of Vic's house. They had a a little patio with a bench and it just gave off a serene vibe. I sat with Michael on the bench while Vic and Kellin were on a blanket they laid out on the grass, Alan and Austin did the same.

I haven't seen Mike since we've been home, but it was probably because he was still moping around his room.

"So, how old are you?" Michael asked, tilting his head to the side the slightest bit.

"Eighteen, what about you?"

"Twenty one." He smiled.

"So you like younger guys I see." I teased.

His cheeks began to turn pink as he let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, I guess so." He answered before putting the bottle of beer to his lips and taking a sip.

Right before I was able to reply, I caught a glimpse of Mike behind the sliding glass door that led to the patio. He was looking dead at me, and by the looks of it, he wasn't happy at all. When we made eye contact he rolled his eyes and pushed open the sliding door. He had his pack of cigarettes in one hand and a lighter in the other. It wasn't my goal to make him upset or jealous, but I guess it turned out that way.

"Who's that?" Michael asked.

"Um, that's my ex, Mike."

I really had no idea where Mike and I stood right now, I didn't know if we were broken up or not, I just thought that calling him my ex would be better than trying to explain the situation to Michael.

"Awkward." Michael laughed. "We have the same name."

I chuckled at his humorous demeanor, I liked his personality. I could get used to hanging around him.

*** Kellin's P.O.V.***

We were all sitting outside and everyone but me was a little tipsy. I decided to stay sober tonight in order to look after Vic for the night, since he's had a little bit to drink. I know I wasn't supposed to let him drink at all, but as much as I tried, he wasn't going to listen to me.

"Kells." He said with a slight slur." I love you."

"I love you too." I giggled

We were laying down on a blanket in the backyard, looking up at the sky, well at least I was, Vic was too busy laying on top of me, face down, and playing with my hair. He lifted himself up just enough to plant a sloppy kiss on my lips. I laughed and kissed back anyways, he was cute and touchy when he was drunk.

"Hey, you two need to get a room." Tony drunkenly laughed.

Vic chuckled against my mouth and gave Tony what I guessed to be the middle finger. We usually didn't let Vic drink at all, but I didn't see the help in that, because as soon as he got a chance, he would relapse and drink himself into oblivion. I would rather monitor his drinking and let him have a little at a time so he wouldn't feel the need to binge later.

Everyone was out here except Mike. I was guessing that it had something to do with Tony bringing home another guy. No one else really caught on, but I knew something was going on between those two. And now I think they've got in a fight because tonight at dinner, Tony announced that he was going home tomorrow morning. Personally, I didn't want Tony to go. While he's need staying here we've gotten really close and he's been a good person to talk to. I looked up to see Mike heading outside with a lit cigarette in hand. After throwing a dirty look Tony and Michael's way, he came over to where Vic and I were laying and grabbed the beer bottle out of Vic's hand.

"Hey dude, what the fuck?" Vic mumbled.

"You're supposed to be making sure he doesn't drink." Mike said to me.

"I'm monitoring it. He hasn't had that much." I countered.

"He's not supposed to have any at all." He snapped.

I knew he wasn't really mad about Vic drinking, he was really upset about Tony and Michael, it was clearly misplaced hostility.

"Whatever." I mumbled, returning my attention to my super cute boyfriend.

-

***Tony's P.O.V.***

It was 2 am and after spending a couple hours with Michael we ended up exchanging phone numbers and maybe kissing a little. It was late and I was dead tired, and I could tell that he was too. We called him a cab so he could get home safe, taking into account that he was a little tipsy. After waiting for about 30 minutes, the cab was out front. I walked him to the door and he turned around and gave me a hug.

"I really hope I get a call back from you." He said, biting his lip gently.

"Trust me, you will." I chuckled.

He smiled once again before leaning in to peck me on the lips lightly and whispering a quiet goodbye.

***Vic's P.O.V***

"Vic." I heard Kellin say groggily.

It was way too early in the morning for me to be bothered. I loved that boy to death, but I was dead tired and I didn't wanna be interrupted from my sleep.

"What?" I answered a little harsher than I intended.

"Someone's at the door." He replied.

I groaned before throwing myself off of the bed and looking over at the clock, it was 9am. I slid on a shirt and hastily made my way to the front door, in hopes that whoever was there would be gone soon so I could go back and cuddle up to Kellin. I opened the front door and I was face to face with two policemen. I knew exactly why they were here, and it made my stomach drop.

"We're looking for Kellin Bostwick." One of them announced.

Shit.

"T-That's me." I lied.

The cop that spoke earlier pulled out a notepad from his back pocket and flipped to a page. In that moment I took a second to look at his name tag, his name was Bill. What a classic cop name. Bill looked up at me, back down to the notepad and back up at me.

"You don't fit the description given. We were told that Kellin Bostwick would be here. Is he inside the house?"

Right as I began to open up my mouth to lie, I heard his voice calling my name, he was walking down the stairs. Goddamnit.

"Vic." He called softly. "Babe." He said, footsteps getting closer to me.

I literally wanted to yell "turn around and go hide". But I definitely would have given it away.

Once he got to the door, his face immediately dropped, his eyes nearly doubled in size and his entire face began to turn red.

"Yup. It looks like This is our guy." Bill said to the other cop. "Cuff him."

Holy fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: La Dispute: Harder Harmonies

thanks for commenting:HitchingToNeverland
Kitty_katt16
hayleyc.
TikaTarri
sapphyreblood
Kellicxo

^^^thank you <3

What do you think about what just happened to Kellin? :o
How do you think Vic's gonna react? :o
What do you think about the new Micheal? :o
Do you think that Tony will actually leave? :o