Status: active

Damaged Goods

Kick Me When I'm Down

***i updated 3 days ago so if you didn't read hat chapter, go back and read it c:***

***Tony's P.O.V***

I was taking Mike out for lunch today. We spent the morning rearranging furniture the way I wanted so the least I could do is take him out on a little date. I don't know if it was actually a date though, we never really went on those, but I guess it could be considered one.

"Hey sexy, you ready?" Mike said from over at the door.

"Yeah." I blushed.

I should be used to his random compliments by now but they still kinda took me by surprise.

"You're all blushy today, I love it." He smirked.

"Shut up, I'm not." I said, trying to hide my smile.

As we pulled up to the restaurant, Mike released my hand from his and got out of the car. I would try to reattach our hands once we were walking into the restaurant but I knew he wouldn't like it. He hadn't come out yet so no one knew about us. It was kinda hard acting like Mike was just my friend all the time, but I guess it was something I'd just have to deal with. When we first got together and we were out in public I'd dumbly try to hold his hand or hug him and he'd gently shake me off. But one time when I wasn't thinking I tried to kiss him and he pushed me away kinda hard. At first my feelings were hurt but then I simply had to get over it.

We got seated and our food was brought out to us pretty fast. We both got burgers and fries because this place made them the best. As we began to eat I looked over to see Michael, the guy I met at the club a couple weeks ago. He was sitting by himself eating.

"Mikey, Michael is here." I said, gesturing towards him.

"Ew. I don't like him." He groaned before taking a huge bite of his burger.

"He's a cool guy." I countered.

"Yeah, the cool guy that you made out with right in front of me." He said with a mouthful of burger.

"I'm inviting him over." I concluded, getting up and going to talk to him.

As I approached his table, he spotted me and began to quickly wipe his mouth with a napkin.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Oh hey." He said quite awkwardly.

"How are you?"

"I'm great, what about you?" He asked.

"Pretty good." I smiled again.

"I'm surprised you're talking to me, I was waiting on a call from you and I never got it."

"Dude I know. I'm really sorry. I totally forgot." I lied.

"It's fine." He shrugged.

"Do you wanna come sit over there with Mike and I?" I asked, gesturing over to the table, where Mike was giving him a sharp glare.

"Um, I dunno." He said, his face twisting up in confusion.

If be lying if I said that wasn't a really cute face.

"C'mon." I said, flashing a smile.

"Okay." He said, smiling back slightly.

We walked over to the booth and Michael sat down next to me with Mike across from him.

"Michael this is my friend Mike and Mike this is Michael." I explained.

It was really weird introducing two people with the same name. I almost made the mistake of introducing Mike as my boyfriend, which wouldn't go over well because he didn't like it when I did that.

"So, Mikey-"

"Yeah?" Both of them answered at the same time.

Okay, I didn't think this through, this was awkward.

"No, I'm Mikey." Mike said in a stern voice to Michael. "That's his nickname for me, so when he says Mikey don't respond because he's not talking to you."

"A lot of people call me Mikey too. So he may be talking to me." Michael challenged.

I could have sworn I saw Mike's eye twitch out of anger.

"Well he won't be one of those people."

Oh God, what have I gotten myself into?

***Vic's P.O.V.***

"Let's get our shit and get out of here." Kellin said, grabbing our suitcases and stuffing clothes back inside.

"Kells, if we leave she's gonna call the cops." I said, fighting back tears.

I knew this wasn't going to have a good outcome. His mom had the power to get both of us into some deep trouble. She lured him here to trap him into a lifestyle she knew he wasn't just going to agree to. She planned this, and it was honestly so fucked up.

"I'm not staying here. I can't stay here, Vic." Kellin said, tugging at his hair out of frustration.

He looked up at me, tears streaming down his face, with wide eyes and shallow breathing. He was panicking. He was blinking furiously to try to get rid of the tears but it was no use. His body was shaking the slightest bit and I knew a panic attack was coming on.

"We can figure it out." I said, trying to calm him.

"I can't s-stay here!" He screamed. "She's trying to trap m-me! I can't stay here!"

I grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eyes.

"Calm down." I said softly.

The shallow breathing picked up speed and he put a hand over his chest.

"I can't breathe." He said softly. "Vic, I can't fucking breathe."

This was giving me flashbacks to when we were in the asylum. It's been awhile since he's been like this.

"Being in this house made me crazy. I'm going to get back to how I was before. I will destroy myself in this house." He panted.

I leaned our foreheads against each other and looked him in the eyes.

"Try to mimic my breathing pattern." I advised.

He did as instructed and mimicked me, his bottom lip quivering the slightest bit.

"You're ok." I soothed.

Once his breathing was even, I came in for a hug. I squeezed him gently and whispered comforting things in his ear.

-

After I was able to calm him down, we sat in bed and I got him some hot chocolate, I knew he loved hot chocolate and it would instantly calm his nerves. We sat across from each other in silence and I was trying to go through different scenarios in my head, but I was stuck. If Kellin and I left right at this moment, his mom would call the cops. They would come and get him and possibly arrest me. I felt like there was no way to avoid this.

“So what are we gonna do?” Kellin squeaked.

“I dunno.” I sighed. “It looks like there's no way around this.”

“There has to be." He said, tears beginning to fall again.

"There's not though. She has legal custody of you." I explained. "I was thinking that maybe I could move nearby so we would still be able to see each other, but to be honest, Mike and I don't have the money to just pick up and leave and get a whole new house."

"S-So we're gonna have to be long distance?" He sniffed.

"I don't know if I can handle a long distance relationship Kells."

"So what else is there to do?" He cried.

I looked at him as tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't believe this. I couldn't believe that we were being put in this predicament. I grabbed his hand and pulled it up to my lips to place a gentle kiss on it.

"Maybe it'd be best if we..." I stopped to regain composure because my lips were quivering and my voice was shaking.

A look of realization washed over his face. His mouth slightly fell open and his hands retracted from mine.

"Oh my God, you're breaking up with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: SWS: Kick Me

Thanks for commenting:
Kitty_katt16
halfiepride
TikaTarri
Kellide-With-The-Vic

^^^^thanks guys

I got this one up fast because I actually got comments on this one, so more comments means faster updates. c: (SO IF YOU WANT FASTER UPDATES YOU SHOULD PROBABLY COMMENT)

What do you think of Mikes attitude towards Tony?
What do you think about Vic and Kells?
:o leave me long comments about how you think this story is going and whatnot. I love reading them.