Master of the Game

Best friends, a break up, and a very cliche situation. Patrick tries to make his way in the world alone, struggling to come to terms with the news there may be someone who will depend on him for the rest of his life...
  1. Boys in Bands
    Patrick is dumbfounded when his girlfriend tells him it's time to go their separate ways.
  2. I Walk the Line
    A broken heart. No one wants one. Everyone loves to read about one. We're introduced the person who loves to cause them.
  3. We Can't Live Like This
    Fights, kisses and doubts. They're all part of a relationship. But why are they part of one that's supposedly ended for good? Patrick can't decide if he's blind to her faults, or just in love?
  4. Stay Together for the Kid?
    Amidst the fights and the resentment, there's still some things that need to be said, and an important decision that brings Patrick and Christina closer together.
  5. Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner
    Good old, kind hearted Patrick. He always managed to bring out the good side of Christina. But has he just gone too far?
  6. You're the First, My Last, My Everything
    Patrick's beginning to crack and lose his faith in himself. Pete, Andy and Joe are lost in their attempts to understand and solutions to help.
  7. If You Are But A Dream
    Reminiscing isn't always the nicest anti-depressant.
  8. So Sick
    Patrick's so sick of love songs - literally. Pete's so sick of having to hold back his new found happiness.
  9. The Way We Get By
    Oh, dear. Patrick just can't keep his mouth shut on a first visit to the Doctor.
  10. I Know We Could Be So Happy (If We Wanted to Be)
    Ah, confessions, decisions and... mashed potatoes?
  11. Born for This
    Patrick seeks advice from his brother, and decides he's all aboard the baby boat.
  12. Hope for the Future
    Patrick has the sweetest friends, doesn't he? I introduce you to his, in his words, his "new house, new start!", 'cause he's "living the American dream! Woop!"
  13. You Got Me All Wrong
    A breakdown and shattered dreams. Poor Patrick, holds himself together for the sake of others around him...
  14. Even in the Quietest Moments
    Welcome to the party, I guess. A nice, unexpected so called 'guys night in' turned housewarming. With an interesting twist...
  15. It Ends Tonight
    That's one small step for Christina, one giant leap for Patrick.. Oh! The excitement just keeps coming, doesn't it?
  16. Makes Me Wonder
    Just when things were going good... typical.
  17. Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
    Pete's contemplating his own future, while Patrick comes face to face with his past.
  18. The End's Not Near
    Possibly the strangest thing to bond about?
  19. Tiny Voices
    Drum roll, anyone? The worse cliffhanger you will ever read. You will hate me for this.
  20. Two in a Million
    Oh dear God... the answer is waiting right in this chapter. Click it, go on, click it, you know you want to...
  21. Satisfied Mind
    Just seeing Patrick smile... kinda makes life worth living. Never mind meet the Parents, we've met the parents, love one of them, and now it's time to meet the children.
  22. I Knew I Loved You
    Knowing someone has feelings for you can be the greatest feeling in the world. But having feelings for someone you know you shouldn't can be... well, a pain in the ass.
  23. That's All I Ask
    Yet another move, this time to a smart condo in LA, and we join Patrick doing his best to make the use of his new found parental skills.
  24. A New Beginning
    A possible love interest for Patrick, and Pete feels more suspicious and alone than ever.
  25. Casual Fridays
    Patrick finds himself a little problem, in fact, two little problems.
  26. Let This Go
    Once a ***, you're nothing more, I'm sorry that'll never change.
  27. All We Know Is Falling
    It's good to have a guest for Father's Day. It's not good to have a long distance phone call when you're angry.
  28. The Men That Got Away
    Pete makes up his mind. For good. And Patrick is on cloud nine... and he's not alone.
  29. Say It Like You Mean It
    Has he got her where he needs her? Holding a place for him in your heart is inevitable, really. It just happens. Whether you like it or not.
  30. The Luckiest
    It's a matter of time before we all run out.
  31. So Real
    Past, present and futures all look good when things are going good.
  32. We Intertwined
    Pete makes a new friend. And Patrick... well, let's just say his instincts kick in.
  33. Over My Head
    She's never happy. She only gets a kick when his face turns pale.
  34. This Ain't a Scene, It's a God Damn Law Suit
    My laywer made me change the title of this chapter so I wouldn't get sued.
  35. Mama, You Been On My Mind
    The foreman reads the verdict.
  36. This Little Girl of Mine
    Just click it. You're dying to know.
  37. It's Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday
    Let the tour begin!
  38. Car Crash Hearts
    Long live the car crash hearts, cry on the couch all the poets come to life. Fix him in '45.
  39. When You're Gone
    This isn't the only goodbye you'll have to say.
  40. The Adventure Final
    Can't stop looking back, no. One more for the lovers.