Status: Enjoy reading

The Second Step: Sophomore Year

A Pretty Good Week

Things have been going fairly well lately. In this past week a few things have happened. Academics have been going well, but I feel that I have to work harder this year. On monday we had our first club meeting for our charity club and even though there were some set backs I think as long as we organize a fundraiser soon that this will go smoothly. On tuesday and wednesday it was the usual. Then on thursday we had our very first official x-country meet of the season. On the bus ride going to the meet coach revealed who was voted for team captains, and I turned out to be one of them. This was very exciting and it feels special to be a sophomore on varsity as a captain. The meet itself also went very well. While running I discovered how strong I've become in training and at the next meet I will definitely push myself a little harder because I can handle it. Then for today's practice it was fairly easy and we went on a food run. The group I ran with never really got food though, we bought some boba and had a boba war using our straws as cannons. This was pretty fun and I feel like I'm growing very close with the team. After practice I went to my sorta ex-bestfriends house and we made posters for the water polo game we are going to tomorrow. This was pretty fun and I hope tomorrow will also be fun. I'm planning to go on a run with my senior friend from x-country in the morning, then head down to the game after. So things are going pretty well right now, except today I heard from many people that one of my supposed friends who I have known for 10 years has been talking crap about me. At first this made me want to knock his cocky ass out, but then after taking some time to think I realize he has been jealous of me for a while and that if I retaliate I'm just stooping to his level. The best course of action is the high road. Basketball open gyms are starting next week and I'm pretty hyped for that. I'm practicing with varsity for the moment so thats good. Homecoming will be coming up soon and I need to ask someone. I have two girls in mind, one in x-country and the other in water polo, and I'm not sure which one to ask. I probably should decide this soon, but who cares. Haha I'll just procrastinate some more. Well I guess that wraps up my thoughts for now. Until later.