Knights of Hell

Biting Down

For the next week, Dean had kept Max hidden in one of the rooms upstairs. Everyday he would appear in her room to either bring her something to eat or to watch her as she slept.

But today Dean came in with the syringe in his hand and a smirk on his lips. Max backed up against the headboard of the bed and knew what he was going to do. Once he reached her side, he yanked her arm out. Without any warning, Max felt the pinch of the needle and then his blood infuse throughout her.

Max shut her eyes and clutched the sheets, her back arched forward and the same feeling from before sank into her core. Dean observed her as she practically came undone.

Finally the blood had settled in and Max felt alive. Slowly, she hung her legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. Straight ahead there was a fully body mirror and she saw her reflection. She stepped closer towards it until she was less then a foot away.

She noticed her eyes were pitch black and her veins were black too. The sight frightened her, she was becoming the thing that she'd been killing for years and now, she wasn't sure if she wanted to be human anymore. Half was saying I'm turning into a monster! Please, Sam, Cas. . .anyone. Help me! but the other half said I need more. I want this.

She brought her hand up to her cheek and traced the black veins under her black eyes.

"Those will go away once you've fully changed." Dean said walking up behind her.
"And you'll be able to control your eyes once you've receive the right amount of my blood. For now, they'll only change black when I inject you and turn back when it's worn off."

He turned her around and took her hand away from her cheek.

"Don't be frightened. You'll enjoy this just like I will. See past all of that "Saving people, hunting things" bullshit because now that you're becoming this, you'll be more powerful than ever." He whispered and cupped her cheek.

"This is a war you won't win." She softly spoke. Dean shoved her against the mirror, only shattering it. She winced at his force and swallowed a yelp in her throat.

"No. . ." He smirked.
"The tables have turned and this is a war we will win and the humans will lose." And with that Dean let go of her and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

She slid to the floor and began to sob. What was the point? He was right but Max refused to admit it. Tiredly, she pushed herself up, still sobbing and lead herself to the bathroom. She stepped into the shower, not bothering to take off her clothes and turned the nob to let the warm water shower down.

She grabbed one of the cloths and began to scrub at the black veins, harder and harder. No matter how much she scrubbed, they were still there. She dropped the cloth and slid down against the wall again. After awhile, her anger died down and tiredness took over. She felt too weak to move and before she knew she drifted asleep in the shower with the water still running.

Dean heard the shower go on from downstairs, he thought maybe she was taking a shower but after almost an hour, it was still going. He ran upstairs and entered her room. The door of the bathroom was slightly closed and the lights were on.

He pushed the door open and found Max asleep in the shower. Quickly he turned the nob and picked her up bridal style and set her down on the bed. Dean looked through one of the drawers and pulled out a grey shirt and a towel.

He kneeled down in front of her and began to peel off her wet clothes. Max was somewhat aware of what he was doing but she thought she was dreaming.

"What are you doing?" She groaned with her eyes shut.
"Taking your clothes off so you can go to bed." He said with no emotion.
"Hmm." She hummed.

Her shirt and bra were off and he raised her arms so she could put on the over sized grey shirt. When it came to her jeans and panties, he gently pushed Max back so that she was laying down on the mattress. He unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off. He then pulled down her panties and tossed them aside with the rest of her clothes.

He pulled Max back up for her to stand, he placed her arm over the back of his shoulder so he could pull the covers back. Then he sat her down and she positioned herself. Once he covers were draped over her he disappeared.