I Will Move On

Lost Hope

Taylor laid in her bed, texting Sam about the kick back she was having at her house tonight "T, you HAVE to come, I have a friend I want you to meet..." the text showed up on her phone.
Tay: "I feel like I should be scared? Your friends aren't exactly my type."
By type, Taylor meant girl. Her friends had no idea she was gay, and they were constantly trying to set her up with different guys, which even if they were a girl, could never match up to Alexis.
She agreed to go to the party but didn't agree to like the guy she was being set up with.

As she got ready for the party, pulling on her ripped skinny jeans and low cut tank top with her converse, she decided to get to her friends house early so they could get beer and food.

As she pulled in the gate she realized she was a little earlier than she thought as Sam wasn't home yet, so Taylor let herself in like she always did and turned on the TV. After about 30 minutes Sam walked in and said "lets go, Im starving and you need to eat before you drink so you don't get too drunk to eat like you normally do."

"It't not my fault you give me drinks before dinners ready" Taylor remarked.

Sam always did that, they would go to the store and get stuff to make dinner and they come home and immediately start drinking and by the time dinner was done Taylor was too shit faced to eat it.

"so, is Lexi coming?" Taylor asked Sam, as she still hadn't heard anything about the pregnancy thing.
"No, shes at Colton's house, like always" Sam rolled her eyes, of course none of them liked Colton, Lex would do absolutely anything for him but all he did was leave her in tears while he went to sleep with whomever he wanted.

After coming back from the store, Sam handed Taylor a beer as they waited for Kaden, the guy Sam wanted to set Taylor up with.
He pulled up in his beat up truck and knocked on the door, "Come in!" Sam chirped up.

"What the fuck people dont knock on your door?"
"apparently he does" They both laughed.
He walked in and the first thing Taylor noticed on him was that he clearly didnt pick out his own outfit.

"Hey, Im Kaden" He introduced himself to Taylor and they shook hands.
"Im Taylor, but Im assuming Sam already informed you of that." She laughed, attempting to pull together her best flirting to make Sam think she was into him.

The next day they all went their separate ways, and a few hours later Lexi texted sam letter her know she in fact was NOT pregnant, which was a great thing for Taylor to hear, but Lex then continuted, "he made it clear if I was pregnant though, we would probably be getting married, which I'm totally okay with, hes the only person I want to be with."