Status: Please read my story! Fast updates I promise.

Cross My Heart Hope You Get Hit by a Bus

Chapter 8 : Finally

Matt smiled brightly , his dimples popping out making him look completely adorable.
“That was nice”
I laughed , “Yeah it was.”
“so uhm , well what uhm what does this Mean?”
I took a deep breath and led him to the living room , both of us completely forgotten about our pizzas.
“Matt , when I first met you , you know I didn’t like you that much. But when I got to know you , well you started to become one of my best friends , please don’t tell Jimmy and Brian” I paused when he chuckled slightly.
“and then , well I started falling more and more inlove with you and I just... when Michael came here and asked who I was and I told him I was your girl , it felt right.
Matt’s grin widened , his eyes lighting up. “r-r-really?”
“Yes”
Matt jumped out of his seat and tackled me into a hug. “oh my God. This is probably the best day of my life. I’m so happy when you forgave me for being a fucking ass so many years ago”
I grinned ; “kiss me Matty”
“Your wish is my demand”
When his lips touched mine , sparks eraded through my body like lighting. The kiss was full of love and passion. I soon deepened the kiss by pushing my tongue into his mouth and it soon led to a night of passion.
“That was amazing” Mia whimpered as she felt her thighs getting sorer by the minute. Matt laughed at that and then smiled at her lovingly.
“It was amazing because it finally felt right”
She blinked at his cheesiness and then kissed his lips softly and tenderly.
He smiled , “so I’m not good at this really b-but , uhm so w-will you b-be my g..girlfriend?” he mumbled , looking down and uncertain. He was scared.
I lifted his cheek up gently and pecked his lips , “of course I will be your girlfriend Matt”