Status: Sequel : be patient with updates

Out of the Blue

Chapter 1

I groaned as Joe , our producer , yelled at us again for messing up our newest hit : “And All Things Will End”.
“Listen man , we need a break. We’ve been here for 5 hours and we’re tired” Brian groaned. I nodded my head in agreement.
Joe rolled his eyes ; “that’s not going to happen now. If you don’t get this song right , right now , you’re not going home”
I almost threw him the finger and laughed when I saw Jimmy cursing him under his breath.
“Come on. From the top”
***
“So are we doing something tonight?” Johnny asked once we were finally done with recording.
“That’ll be nice. After today , I need some fucking alcohol” I groaned.
Zacky laughed ; “I think you need to get laid to. I’ll call Mea”
I rolled my eyes , “I got laid last night” I winked , “Mea’s too sore now” I grinned
Brian chuckled , “okay so what are we doing? Barbeque or Johnny’s?”
“Barbeque. I don’t think Mea will go out , she works tomorrow 15 hours”
They nodded , “okay. Barbeque it is. Say 7?”
“Great. See you then”
We all parted ways. I actually ran to my car and drove off to the house. I haven’t seen Mea since yesterday when she left for work. She worked yesterday for 13 hours , tomorrow 15 and the day after that 20. How she can still operate on people , blows my mind completely.
I quickly parked at my house , disappointed to not see her car there. Not that she’s moved in with me yet. Yet.
I quickly called her cellphone , but only got her voicemail.
Hey it’s Mea. I’m not available right now please leave a message and I’ll call you back”
I sigh and started speaking :
“Hey baby. You’re probably still at work but come to my house when you’re done okay? I miss you. Bye”
Mea and I have been together now for 8 months now , and I couldn’t be happier. Of course , we’ve had our fights but who doesn’t? We fight , we make up. God how much I love the make ups.
I was currently watching MTV when I heard a car in my driveway. Hoping it was Mea.
“Hey love” she smiled , hopping out of her car. I grinned at the sight of my girlfriend in her dark blue scrubs and white sneakers. Her hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail and her face was without any makeup. But she still looked absolutely gorgeous.
“Hey baby. You just got off work?”
She nodded , “yeah. I’m so tired”
I laughed and walked over to her , kissing her softly.
“Let’s go inside.”
She nodded and grabbed my hand , yanking me inside.
“What are you watching?” she asked , flopping down on the couch.
“MTV. There was music on earlier” I smirked at the series now on MTV. It was some chick flick.
“Hmm I’m sure. You just love Awkward” she teased.
Ah Awkward , that’s the story’s name.
I stuck my tongue out at her , in which she grabbed with her nails.
“Ow” I whimpered , “that wasn’t nice baby. Say sorry”
“I’m sowi baby doll” she said in a baby-like voice.
“You better be. Now kiss it better”
She laughed and kissed me on my lips.
“All better?”
“Not quite” I shook my head and kissed her fully on the mouth.
She pulled away and giggled softly when I pouted.
“How was the studio?”
I groaned and rolled my eyes , “Joe’s an ass. I hate him so much”
“Why? What did he do?”
“He’s screaming at us the whole fucking time , he’s never satisfied. Fucking douchebag”
“Hey , hey baby... come on , relax. Tell me what he did”
“We were recording “All Things Will End” and accidently messed up uberly little part and he screamed at us. He never gave us breaks. It felt as if we were in school. I mean , this is our dream not his. So he should fuck off”
She frowned slightly and kissed me on my lips before hugging me tight. “Then just fire him. Larry will have a new producer. Or maybe you can ask Dan. He’s nice , and he’s a friend”
I nodded ;
“Yeah sounds right. Anyway babe , we have a bbq at Bri’s house in less than 2 hours”
“Yeah I heard. Ellie called. Are you ready? Then we can go to my apartment to get ready”
I nodded ; “Okay”
She grinned and pecked my lips. “Sweet , give me a hoody. I want a hoody”
“Babe almost all of my clothes are at your house”
“I like your clothes”
“I like my clothes on you , even better when you have nothing on”
She rolled her eyes , “come on. Gimme a hoody and then fly away to my humble abode”
I laughed and carried her upstairs to my very messy room.
“Awh babe , when are you gonna clean?”
“Never. You always clean my house”
“Well jackass. Now I won’t”
I pouted , and fluttered my eyes. “Please” I whined.
She smiled , then grinned and then laughed ;
“alright. You ask so nicely”
I smiled and grabbed a white Metallica hoodie from my messy cupboart and handed it to Mea who grinned at me and pecked my cheek.
“That all I get?” I groaned , she laughed and nodded , pulling the hoodie over her head.
I laughed at the electricity overflowing her hair as soon as she pulled the white material over. She stuck out her tongue at me and quickly combed her hair with a extra brush she brought to my house incase she spends the night and then pulled her blonde hair in a ponytail.
“You’re not getting pretty for me tonight babe?” I knew I was going to be in trouble for those words.
She narrowed her blue orbs at me , “I was thinking about it. When we get to my house. Now I’m not so sure Mr. Meanie”
I laughed and kissed her cheek , hugging her tightly around her middle from behind.
“You look gorgeous anyway”
She blushed , “I still can’t get enough of that babe”
“Nobody can get enough of me” I smirked. She shook her head , got out of my grip and gave me a big kiss before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my house and in to her car.
“You’re driving?” I asked with feign horror.
She laughed ; “well of course.”
I groaned when I heard the country music blasting on her radio and tempted to change the channel.
“Don’t even think about it M. C Sanders”
I laughed. Although Mea’s a enormous country fan , she also loves metal. Especially us and Atreyu. She says Avenged and Atreyu are her two favorite metal bands and joining us will be All Time Low and Blink 182.
We arrived at her house ,and quickly walked to the front door that was unlocked. Mea’s eyebrows furrowed ,
“Gen’s car isn’t here” she whispered.
I nodded and told her to stay outside while I quietly walked in and started checking the house. My eyes narrowed slightly when I heard a plate falling on the floor and soon followed after a string of cuss words uttered by a male voice. I grabbed the nearest thing I could find which was a flower vase and hurried to the kitchen. I sigh and put the vase on the table when I saw who the “intruder” was.
“Hallo Matt” He smirked deviously
I rolled my eyes
“Mr Williams”