Status: Sequel : be patient with updates

Out of the Blue

Chapter 2

“What are you doing here Carter?” I asked Mea’s absent dad.
He sigh as the smirk disappeared from his face.
“Where is she?”
“Outside. Answer my question”
“I just want to see her.”
“You can’t. She doesn’t want anything to do with you or Roza”
“she’s my daughter”
“Only by paper” Mea’s voice rung behind me. I opened my arm so she could come stand next to me.
“Mea come on. I did the trouble to come see you”
“I never asked you to” she retorded and narrowed her eyes at him.
“I think you should just go Carter. We’re on our way to a barbeque”
“I need to tell Mea and Vince something”
“Vince is in Ohio and I’m sure he wants nothing to do with you as well” Mea snapped
“Just go Carter. Please” I begged him.
A sad glint flashed in his eyes , “fine. I’ll leave”
He walked out of the house with no more than a second glance. I sigh and I looked at Mea who was trembling slightly.
“You okay?” I whispered
She nodded , “I will not let him ruin my life like he ruined my childhood”
I nodded and kissed her temple before we walked upstairs so she could “dolly herself up” like she told me.
Once she was finished , she flashed me a smile and said that we could leave. I stood up from the bed and held out my hand to her. She grabbed it and led me outside to her car.
We arrived at Brian’s house just on time and I opened the door and we walked in.
“Yo Matt and Mea’s here guys!” Johnny yelled.
Mea grinned and quickly hugged everyone before disappearing off to the girls.
I stalked off to where Brian and Jimmy sat , Brian was telling Jim that him and Gena weren’t in a solid relationship , that it was to him only fucking around.
I’m pretty sure Mea and Ellie and Leana was going to kill him.
“you wanna beer man?” Zacky asked. I nodded and thanked him when he gave me one.
“so what are we doing about Joe?” Jimmy asked , slinging his already drunken arm around my neck.
“Fucking boot him man! Fucking boooooot him!!” Brian slurred.
“I agree. Larry can get us a new producer. One that isn’t such a fucking school teacher” I said
They laughed and cheered. Clinking our beer bottles together.
“Hey Bri , when’s the food ready? We’re starving” Ellie asked , coming over.
Brian smirked , “we just got here little lady. Zacky , control your girl”
Zacky laughed , kissing Ellie’s cheek.
“If you don’t want to give us food , at least pack the hubbly” Mea said. The girls all cheered with her.
“You going to smoke babe?” I asked , giving her an amused smirk.
“I love hubbly”
I gave her a soft smile. “Just remember you have work tomorrow”
She rolled her eyes , “fucking you will sleep in your own bed alone tonight”
I laughed and kissed her softly. “you know I won’t”
“Mea’s wish is my command” Brian cheered and started packing the hubbly.
“strawberry flavor please Bri” Leana said.
Once the hubbly was packed , Mea grabbed the first pipe.
“slow down babe” I whispered in her ear.
She rolled her eyes and decided to ignore me.

After a few hubblies and a lot of alcohol for everyone minus Mea , the food was ready.
“Yay food time” Ellie cheered , straddling Zacky.
“Oh girl don’t start making ZV babies now please” Mea laughed.
Ellie giggled and kissed Mea’s cheek.
“Don’t be jealous Meanna , I still love you the most”
“Love you too El.”
After we ate we all lied down on the couches. I was laying on Mea’s lap as we all talked about the album and upcoming tour.
“so we agree , Joe’s out” Johnny said.
“Yeah man. He’s not worth our time” Jimmy commented , sitting down on my stomache.
“Really dude , what the fuck?” I asked him.
“you’re getting fat man. Mea’s been cooking too much for you”
Brian chuckled , “Mea’s food is good. No wonder our Matty boy is getting chubbier”
I pouted , “I’m not getting fat. Mea tell them I’m not fat”
“Oh baby you know I love that flab on your stomache”
Everyone laughed as my pout deepened. I sat up from Mea’s lap and scooted over farther away from her.