Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 31

I felt his arms wrap themselves around my waist and pull them closer to his chest. I giggled and sunk my head further into to the pillow wanting to keep on sleeping.

"Babe, you've gotta wake up." I rolled over so that I was now facing Nathan. Nothing like this ever felt so amazing. Be hearing in his arms like nothing else ever mattered.

"But I don't want to." I groaned and burried my head into his neck. He laughed and started playing with my hair. "Come on Soph, we can't stay like this forever." I pulled myself up and draped my legs over his waist so that I was now straddling him. I leaned down and started giving him soft kisses on his neck and onto his collarbone. His hands found the base of my neck and slowly leaned my head up to face him. He leaned up and gave me a slow passionate kiss. I placed my hands and his shoulder and flipped us over so that I was laying on the bed now. He propped himself on his elbows so he wasn't putting all of his body weight on me. He traced my jaw with his finger and leaned down placing a kiss on my nose.

"Get up you lazy ass." he said as he got off me and started towards the door. I pouted and threw the pillow nearest to me and aimed directly towards his head but epically missed. He laughed and shook his head and he made his way out.

I took a minute just laying there. I've never been so happy in my life. It took us so long to get us to where we are today, but because of it we manned to pull trough everything,

I love him and that's all that mattered.

I rolled out of bed and put on a pair of shorts and old sweatshirt and made my way downstairs. Once I reached the kitchen I found Nathan sitting their fully clothed and his phone in his hands. He looked up and gave me a sorrowful look. I made my way over to him and placed my arms around his waist and leaned against his chest.

"What's wrong." he sighed and shook his head. "It's Dionne." I stepped back and he turned around and looked at me. "What do you mean Dionne? I thought you ended things with her?"

"Well I tried to! But she just wouldn't let me go. I told her that I just couldn't be with her anymore. But I never actually ended the engagement with her, we kind of just argued and that was it."

I rolled my eyes looked him sternly. "So what now?" he walked towards me and and and engulfed me into his arms. "I promise, I'm gonna end it. I just don't want to seem like I total dick, even though I probably do right now. You got me? I promise okay, we will be together, officially" he looked at me with pleading eyes and all that I could do was nod in understanding him. "Okay, just be quick. I can't wait for you any longer." I leaned up and gave him a quick peck. He nodded and kissed my forehead while starting towards the door I followed him in that direction. He put on his coat and I leaned against the wall. He was about to open the door, when called out for him.

"Nath, don't take to long. Ya?" he turned and smiled and walked over to me. He pulled me into him by my waist and gave me a long kiss. He pulled back and winked. "I won't." with that he turned around and started towards his car and finally driving out of the pathway. I closed the door and started towards the living room. I flopped onto the couch and turned the TV on. I didn't know what to do. I had this entire house to myself and Max and Michelle weren't coming back until next week. I grabbed my phone that was on the coffee table and dialed the only number that I could think of, finally after three rings he answered.

"Jay?" I called out into the phone. I heard some mumbling and shuffling until someone spoke up. "Sophie, why are you calling me? It's too early."

I giggled and shook my head. "Bird, it's one thirty." all that I got was an 'oh' from the other side and his infectious laugh. "Any way I've got great news."

I pulled my knees closer to my chest and rested my chin against my thigh. "Well what is it, tell me already." I smiled to myself and finally spoke up. "Well last night, Nath and I kind of...... Exclaimed our love for each other."

"What? Really. Oh my go Sophie. I'm so happy." I scrunched up my nose in how much he sounded like a girl right there. "Stop talking like that Jay, you sound like Kelsey."

"Shut up." he mumbled. "So are you and Nath, like together?" I stayed silent and took in a deep breathe. "Technically, no."

"What do you mean, no?" he questioned. I took in a deep breathe and continued

"It's confusing, like he hasn't technically ended it with her. But he will, it's just well.... I don't know."

"Do you think he still loves her? I mean that is the only reason why he's taking too long." I stayed speechless and began biting my nails. Was he right? I mean he was taking quite long to end things with her. Well not too long, but long enough were I was becoming desperate

"I don't know bird, I don't think so." I said questionably. "Well it you say so. But I'm happy to you, I really am. I knew that he loved you this entire time."

"Thank you Jay, really I don't know what I could of done with out you."

"It was the only thing that I could of done. I want to see my mate happy, even if that meant that I had to fake a relationship with you." I giggled and smiled. "Thank you Jay. Really. Nath and I wouldn't of been where we are today."

"No problem, love." "Thank you, no ill let you go back to sleep." he laughed and responded. "Thank you, na night." with that I ended the call and laughed at how much Jay loved sleeping. I placed my phone onto the coffee table I started towards the bathroom but something stopped me in my track; a knock on the door. I groaned and shuffled towards it, I turned the handle and was not ready for who was there.

Dionne.

She was standing their with tears streaming down her cheeks. I swallowed hard not knowing what she was going to do, she was most likely going to pounce on me right then and there.

"Come in." I said cautiously and stepped aside. She walked and I closed the door behind her. I turned around and she was just standing there. She began walking towards me. I closed my eyes scared for what she was going to do with me.

Instead she collapsed my arms, I opened my eyes confused. Why didn't she slap me? It's the least that I deserved.

"What's wrong." I questioned while dragging her into the living room. I sat her on the couch but that just ended up in her crying a lot more.

"He c-ccheated on-n-n me." she said in between tears. I squinted on my eyes together trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Was she playing some kind of trick on me, but I decided on just to keep on going with the flow.

"What do you mean." she laid down so that her head was on my lap. I sat there in shock not knowing what do. "On Michelle's wedding I caught him kissing another girl, but she ran out to fast I couldn't see her face."

My eyes widened in realization. She didn't didn't know it was me, absolutely no idea. She thought that it was another for girl, not me.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I mentally slapped myself. Really? Is that the best that I can do, way to state the obvious Sophie.

"He didn't come home last night, I think he spent the night with her." she spat with venom. I took in a deep breathe and nodded not knowing what else to do. "I'm sorry." this time she sat up and faced me. "But I don't know why he would cheat on me, and it's not the first time I bet." I looked straight into here eyes, seeing the sadness in her. Surprisingly didn't feel guilty, it felt normal, like it was okay.

"It's all gonna be okay." I soothed to her while rubbing her arms. She sighed and looked down and whispered. "I thought he loved me."

I felt my heart beat go quicker and quicker. I most defiantly not expecting any of this to happen. Here I was calming the girl who's fiancée was going to leave her for me.

"Everything, will get better." I lied. I had no other option but just go along with it all. "But you don't get it Sophie, he's probably never going to want to be me with me ever again."

"Don't think that Dionne, who knows maybe everything will get better." I said while biting my lip. This was exhausting, telling her all of this lies, it really was.

She got up and started wiping all of these tears away and grabbed all of belongings. "Your right Sophie, I'm just going to have to keep on going with this. Maybe things will keep on getting better. Because our love is just too strong to end it because of one girl."

After that she hugged me briefly and walked out of the house leaving me there speechless.

Oh how ironic this was.