Status: Complete :) No sequel, sorry! xx

Beyond the Sea

Chapter 33

"Babe, are Max and Michelle back yet?" I shut my eyes closed and let out an uneasy breath as Nathan walked into the passage way.

The entire room became silent. My heartbeat echoed thought out my body, my head was spinning and I felt like I was going to pass out any minute now. "Oh." that's all that managed to escape his lips. I opened one eye, secretly wishing that maybe Max was wearing Dionne's mask.

Yeah, no.

She was still there, in the flesh. Her face was fallen, and her bottom lip began to tremble. I let out a big sigh and finally opened my eyes completely. I turned my head to face Nathan, who was only wearing his jeans, standing completely shirtless. Oh, well that didn't help.

"What the hell is this." she whispered barley audible. She stepped in and slammed the door behind her. I took a step back and walked directly into Nathan. He held my body steady as Dionne walked towards us, her eyes full of hatred.

"What the hell is this." she said even louder. Her fists were by her sides, and her fists were clenched into balls. I let myself out of Nathan's grip and stepped closer to her, placing my hands in front of me for precaution.

"Listen, Dionne. I'm sure we can talk this out. Just give me time to explain." she stepped closer to me and pushed me back up against the wall. "Theres no need to explain Sophie." she spat. I turned my head to the side and whimpered under her grip. "Dionne, please."

It only made her tighten her grip on my shoulders. A groan left my lips as her nails dug dip into my skin. "Sophie, what the fuck is this." she stepped away and pushed me harshly against the wall, making my head bang against it. I slid down the wall, clutching my head. "Sophie, are you okay." I opened my eyes to see Nathan hovering over me with concern in his eyes, I peered over his shoulder to see Dionne stood there speechless. I let out a sigh and nodded, he held out his hand helping me up. I grabbed it and stood up.

My eyes wondered over to Dionne who was still stood there. I lowered my head and let my body lean against the wall. Nathan mimicked my actions and grabbed my hand so that we were facing Dionne, he grabbed my hand and laced them together. Her eyes lowered down to our fingers and she let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Please, don't tell me what I'm thinking." she said. I eyed her body up and down and let out a scoff. "What exactly are you thinking."

She flicked her hair behind her shoulder; cue the sass master, and began walking up and down the hall way. Her hands were to her side and they began to tremble. She finally stopped in her tracks, so that her back was to us. She swiftly turned around and gave us a smug look, "How long."

I shook my head and looked down, I didn't have the courage to speak up right now. I was lost in my own words. I felt Nathan tense up next to me as Dionne stepped closer to us. I squeezed his hand for comfort. "Dionne, please. Just go take a seat and we'll explain everything."

She glared at Nathan and let out a huge laugh while shaking her head. "What is this, some kind of intervention? No, I didn't think so, just fucking tell me already, it can't do any more damage. Can it?" she yelled out in anger. I ran a hand trough my hair, and let go of Nathan's hand. He looked over his shoulder, but I just let out a half smile, making him nod in response.

"Okay Dionne, please just sit and I'll explain everything." she stood there for a minute, not giving me a response, and then nodded and sat down at the foot of the stairs. I sighed and stood in front of her, I began biting my nails, and then took in a deep breathe, preparing myself for everything that she was about to take in.

"It all started in New York, since day one. We both just couldn't stop it from coming, it sort of just happened." she looked up and gave me a smug look. "Hun, you just can't go around and start sleeping with people's boyfriends. God forbid, Kelsey's going hide Tom from you."

My face fell, and she stood there with a smirk written across her face. My hands were now made into fists. I tried my best to tell her in the nicest possible way, but here she was being a complete bitch. I was ready to launch myself onto her when Nathan stood in front of me. He placed his hands on my waist and restrained me from beating the absolute shit out of her. "Soph, stop she's not worth it." I looked up and peered into those green eyes. I nodded and took in a deep breathe, choosing to play the same game that he was playing. I gently pushed Nathan away, and went back to Dionne.

I crouched down, so that I was no eye level with her. "Maybe if you weren't a proper bitch, your so called fiancee wouldn't cheat on you." I lifted myself up and laughed at her reaction. Her eyes popped out and she stood up. She pushed me back up onto the wall and raised her hand. I closed my eyes ready for the impact, when I felt her body being pushed off mine. I opened them and found Nathan, holding her back by her waist. She began kicking him, but she didn't couldn't get out from his grasp.

"You little whore!" she spat. I just shrugged my shoulders, nothing that she said affected me right now, I couldn't honestly care less.

"Nathan, let me go." she screamed in frustration, only making him tighten her grip around her. I placed my hand on my hip and walked towards her. "Dionne, do you wanna know the only reason why you have that ring on your finger?" she looked down at her engagement ring and, pursed her lips together. She finally flung herself out of Nathan's grasp, she turned around and looked at Nathan. "What is she talking about." He raised an eyebrow and began on laughing.

"Dionne, think about it. I fell for Sophie, nearly eight months ago. We've only been engaged for a month." she stood there, not a single thing left her mouth, and her facial expression stayed the same.

"The only reason why I proposed to you was because I needed to get over Sophie. But then she came back to London, and everything's changed." she laughed and placed a hand on her hip.

"This is really funny guys, but really don't play games like this." she said with here yes starting to water. I shook my head and walled over to Nathan. "Dionne, we're not playing any games. Snap out of it, he doesn't love you."

"No, no, no,no. Both of you are lying. Just stop, this isn't funny." she began to say her voice was becoming broken and her hands began to tremble.

I placed my hands on her shoulder and gently shook her. "No, stop. Dionne, were not lying, we're not playing any games. Were just telling the truth."

She raised her hand and slapped me hard right up against my face. I stumbled and fell into Nathan, I held my cheek and closed my eyes shut feeling the pain rise in my cheeks. "What the hell is wrong with you Dionne!" Nathan shouted. She stepped back and look to Nathan and then at me amused.

"Nathan, she's talking bullshit. You can't be in love with her. You just can't, I mean look at her." she said with disgust. Nathan stepped away from me, and closer to Dionne.

"Sophie is an incredible, most beautiful person ever. She's everything that I ever wanted...... I love her." Dionne took a step back and began rubbing her temples, she shut her eyes closed and shook her head furiously.

"Okay, party's over. Your coming home with me now Nathan, this was all fun and games. But it's time to come back to reality...... I'm pregnant Nathan you can't just leave us like that." she places a hand on her stomach and began on tearing up. I laughed and shook my head in disbelief.

"Cut the crap Dionne, I know your not pregnant I saw the pictures on your phone."Nathan said in amusement. Her hand left her stomach and her face created an 'O' shape.

"Wait, so what your telling me is that you love her, and not me......... Your leaving me." she said with bitterness in her voice. I stepped around Nathan so I was only centimeters away from Dionne. "Please leave, just go." she shoved me to the side making me stumble, but luckily not fall. Her face was inches apart from Nathan, she tried to grab his hand but he just shrugged her away.

Her hand began to caress his cheek, but he just placed her hands by her side. "Please tell me that you love me Nathan." she said in between sobs. I bit my lip and watched him intensely as he began to study her features.

He sighed and grabbed her by her wrists. "This is it Dionne were done, I don't love you, not anymore." she stood motionless, her body was stiff. She looked into his eyes pleadingly. She pushed him away and then turned her body to me.

Fire was burning in her eyes, and her eyes were full of hatred. I swallowed hard as I saw her become more and more prone to attack.

"Oi, what's going on here." I peered eyes over her shoulder to see Max and Michelle, luggage in hand, and confusion written across their faces. I locked eyes with Mich and sympathy was written across, as she knew exactly what was going on.

I let a tear roll down my cheek. I didn't expect it to turn out like this. Why couldn't it of just been simpler, where she acted like all of this was okay. But she had a reason to act like a crazy bitch.

But I just wanted to run away.

Next thing that I knew I was shoved onto the ground and Dionne was hovering over me. "Your such a bitch Sophie, I thought I could trust you. I came to you for help, but the only thing that you did was sleep with my fiancée." she shouted into my face. I whimpered and tried to push her off me, but she was holding me down to hard. "Dionne, please. Just accept how the things are now, please." I pleaded. She scoffed and scrunched her noise up.

She lifted her hand up ready to give me a blow, until she was picked up off me. I propped myself up, and saw Max holding her back. Nathan ran over to me and held me in his arms. She started swinging her arms around, ready to come and attack me any minute. "Max, let me go." She screamed.

"Dionne, please just leave." Michelle said through gritted teeth. Dionne finally freed herself from Max's grasp and walked towards the door. I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned into Nathan, as he wrapped his arms protectively on my waist.

She started walking towards the door and stopped right before she could even walk out. She held her left hand up and reached for ring. She turned around and gave Nathan, one last look. She threw her ring at him and landed right at his foot. With that she walked out of the door, never to be seen again.

I let out a breathe that was stuck inside of me. I sunk my body further into Nathan, and turned my body to Max and Michelle. Mich had a smile written across her face and well Max, just looked as lost as ever. I smiled and let my body let go from Nathan and walked towards both of them. I gave Max a big old squeeze and he only responded in confusion, but still hugged me back. I gigged and pulled back. "Thank you." I whispered, he raised an eyebrow but nodded in response. I walked towards Michelle and engulfed her in my arms, with out her non of this could of been possible.

If I never bumped to her in New York, then I would of never met Nathan that night. I would've neve kissed him in the club, I would've never fallen for him. He would've never gotten proposed to Dionne, I would've never started a fake relation ship. I would've never learned how to love.

I would've never learned how to love him.

I looked into Michelle's big brown eyes and smiled. "Thank you." was all I managed to say, I really was great full for everything that she's given to me. She smiled and modded her head. "It's my pleasure." she whispered back. I smiled and and walked back to Nathan. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his chin on my shoulder.

"Anyone want to tell me what's going on, since everyone seems to know except me." Max said in frustration, I giggled and nodded my head.

"Basically, Nathan and I are together. Long sorry told short, we had an affair. Mrs. George, over here helped us get together." I smiled and nodded towards Michelle. Max's facial expression went front confused but then he smiled and wriggled his eyebrows. "As long as Nathan's happy, I'm happy." I smiled and winked and him.

"Alright, well we're going to go pack. Don't make too much noise kids." Michelle said as she started running up the stairs along with Max. I giggled and turned to Nathan as I heard their bedroom door close.

I turned my body around so that I was properly facing Nathan. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he places his hands gently at my waist. I studied every feature of his face, everything about him that made me fall in love with him.

He took his finger and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, and pulled my body closer to his. I leaned in close to him and rubbed our noses together. He grabbed me by the back of my neck and finished it off with a kiss. I closed my eyes wanting to enjoy every second of this.This kiss was different than all of the other ones. It wasn't too fast, like of someone was going to catch us, or too slow. It was perfect, like we could both be in peace. Something that we never had until now.

His lips tugged at my bottom lip, but I slightly pushed him away and we were both out of breath. I looked into his green eyes, still giving me those butterflies since day one. I started playing with the hairs at the nape of he neck and placed a kiss at the corner of his mouth. "Where does this leave us." I whispered against his skin. He pulled away and started stroking my cheek with his thumb. "I was kind of hoping that you could possibly want to be my girlfriend." he said trying to hide the blush that was forming in his cheeks. I giggled and pushed his head closer to mine."Of course." I whispered and pressed my lips onto his.

After 8 months and two cities, he was finally mine.