Status: Active! My first story so tell me what you think!

Change of Perspective

Chapter 12: Sleep talking

***Vincent's POV***

I awake to a soft form pressed to my back. I smile. Aliana. She was lightly snoring, her breaths long and relaxed. I turn to her, carefully so I didn't startle her. Her arm was draped around my waist, the other was wrapped under her head. Her hair was chaotically swirled around her face. I chuckle a bit knowing she would be traumatized that I saw her like this. I brush her dark brown hair away from her face. She had a bit of red in it, that I hadn't realized until now. She mumbled something that sounded like "please" and I smile at her cuteness. With what little sunlight there was streaming through the drapes, I saw the tiniest little scar on her left check by a beauty mark she had there. I traced it and wondered what it was from. Could've been from the time she smashed the cab with her dad. My thoughts clouded my vision and I had begun tracing the lines of her face. She had a cute little chin that kinda stuck out. It was almost like Reese Witherspoon's but it looked much better on Aliana. She had big doe eyes that warmed my heart. Before I know it those big gold eyes flutter open sleepily.

*** Aliana's POV***

*Dream*
There he is, waiting for me. He is laying on his bed, both of his hands behind his head. His eyes are closed and wearing nothing but shorts. I look around nervously. Why the hell am I so nervous?? I look down at my trembling hands and realized what I am wearing. A little red little teddy thing, that didn't leave much to the imagination. Yup, that's why I'm so nervous. He has spotted me by now and has stood up.

"You look good, babe." he says giving me one of those 'I'm up to no good' smirks.
"If you like a beached whale that's bleeding to death, maybe."
"I think you look absolutely ravishing." His smirk continues as he walks over to me.
"I need to change." I turn to go change.
He reached me before I took a step.
"Let me help." He says his body pressed against mine. His hands were roaming form my hips to my belly.
"Vincent. Please." I say breathlessly
"Yes.." He mumbles as he kisses my bare neck making a trail to my shoulder. "Aliana, Tesoro, you are to die for."
I am completely lost to him.

He spins me around and pressing me to him. His hands roams from my back to my bum. He then slips his hands under the thin lace. I gasp and he captures my lips with his. He squeezes my bum tight pulling me up a little and to him more. He breaks our kiss and makes another trail of kisses down my throat. He continues down to the deep v of the exposing garment, that didn't give my girls the proper support. But I suppose it's intended purpose wasn't to provide support. He had reached the cleavage line and kissed the little bit of my breast that wasn't covered.

"'Vuoi concederti a me, il mio amore?" he asks looking up at me.
I had no idea what he had said but his look was begging for permission. I nodded.

*End*

I woke up to someone stroking my face. I open my eyes to see Vincent there. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

"You know you snore and talk when you sleep." He says with that same smirk from the dream.
My eyes snap open. What the frik did I say?
"What were you asking for? You said please." Curiosity played around in his eyes.
"I was asking for a.... ahhh." I stutter and he raises his eyebrow.
"Why are you so embarrassed? Did you dream something, naughty?" His smirk turned to a full blown smile.
"Shut it." I say sitting up only to have him pull me back down.
"Answer me, Aliana. Please." He says in a low voice, sending shivers down my spine and shocks of heat through me.
"What are you gonna do if I don't tell you?" I spout back at him. Trying to change the mood and conversation to something less intense.
"I could do this." He says tickling my sides.

I burst into laughter and try to escape him. I fail. He has me pinned to the bed, so I did what I could through my laughter. I bit his arm. It shocks him enough to stop and allows me time to wiggle away toward the edge of the bed. He grabs my foot. Shit. He goes to town on tickling that and I go into another fit of laughter. I am flailing and kicking my other foot.

"Whooo! Its like a bucking bronco! Yee Haa!" He says laughing and in a southern accent.
"I'm gonna pee!!! VINNIE! LET GO!!!!!" I yell laughing hysterically
That's when my free foot met something solid. His chin.
"Fuck!" He yells but it comes out 'Fooock'. So naturally I laugh at his pain.
"Oh my god! You ok, hun?" I laugh out.
"Yeah, go ahead girl, laugh. I don't get revenge, I get even." He says rubbing his chin.
I make my escape and hop off the bed.
"So what we gonna do today?" I ask running my fingers through my tangled hair.
"What do you want to do?" He replies getting up from bed.
I think about it.
"Well I wanna get some clothes on that actually fit me." I said indicating that my shirt was a dress.
"Ok. I think my mom might have something to fit you and Jess." He says heading into the closet and I follow.
"Where are your parents?" I ask finally realizing their absence.
"They are finishing up some work things in Italy." He says throwing on a MMA muscle shirt and some cargo shorts. For an Italian he sure dressed like an American.
"What do they do?" I ask following him out.
"Mom is a art curator and works for some charities there. Dad is a mechanic and has some major shares in Ducati." He says casually. My mouth drops.
"What?" He asks opening the door, leading to the rest of the floor.
"Where's all the fucking Ducati's!!!!????" I ask still in shock
"We have three but I like my Triumphs." He smiles.
"I think we need to go through your garage." I say going through the doorway. I see Zane and Jess sitting on the sectional looking at some what I assume to be photo albums.
"We can do that." He says following me.
"Hey sleepyheads! Glad you decided to join the land of the living." Jess jokes as she sees us emerge.
"Girl's got to get her beauty rest." I say flipping my hair off my shoulder. I know I look like rolled over shit.
"Yeah beauty." She laughs hysterically. I smack her in the head.
"What are you wearing?" I ask indicating her foreign clothes. She was wearing some jeans and a purple frilly top.
"Zane let me borrow some of his mom's clothes." She shrugs, looking at the albums.
A picture got my attention. A boy that looked around 8 stood in a bath tub, bare ass naked.
"Hey Vincent, remember this?" Zane chuckles.
"Yeah, I do. I had bigger balls then, than you do now." Vinnie says flipping Zane off.
I die laughing again and Jess along with me. Zane wasn't too amused.
"I gotta pee!!" I squeal doing an odd potty dance. Vinnie laughs and points toward the bathroom door. I ran for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its just a filler but I gotta head to bed and get some inspiration.