Status: Active! My first story so tell me what you think!

Change of Perspective

Chapter Fifteen: Gunslinger

**Aliana's POV**
Theo swung his body in my direction and smiles wicked.
"I should have known you would try and fight. Such a pitiful attempt." He saunters over to me
"I know it won't kill you, dick wad. But it will give him time to recover." I reply with all the venom I could muster.
Vincent's skin is starting to turn a gray color and his eyes were a bright orange with black specks in them. His teeth were like daggers. I never once have felt so scared around him but now I was terrified. Vincent caught Theo about 10 feet from me. He flipped him around and threw him against Jess' Escort, practically demolishing it. Theo got up like it was nothing.
"Vincent, when will you learn? Simple things like this won't hurt me. When I let my beast free, I gained so many powers. Like dream walking. Join me. Gain the power to defend her." Theo spoke holding his arms out, like to embrace Vincent.
"I'd rather feed on your flesh." Vincent growled as he walked over to Theo like a predator.
Theo threw himself at Vincent and starting ferociously punching and kneeing Vincent. Fear rose up in my throat like vomit. Vincent finally countered Theo and body slammed him to the ground. I felt the tremor under my feet. Suddenly, Theo disappeared. Then, I was being held to someone with their hand around my throat.
"What will it be, Vincent? Do you want to kill me so badly, that you will let your mate die?" Theo laughs wickedly.
Vincent saunters close to us. Growling and spitting blood from his mouth.
"I will skin you for touching our precious." Vincent spits out.
"I can smell her innocence, Vincent. Her scent is intoxicating. I would love a taste." Theo breathes on me, his free hand exploring my body. He groped my breast and upper thigh.
His touch sent my anger aflame. I try and wretch myself away from him. I could hear Vincent growl and mutter something in Italian.
"Motherfucker! Let me go!" I scream still struggling to no avail. Then I felt the 9mm in my front pocket. Bye mofo.
I slowly reach for the 9mm and wrap my hand around the hilt. I quickly pull it out and put it to Theo's chin.
"Table has turned fucker." I say smiling.
"Do it." He replies giving me a sick grin that makes my stomach churn. I do.
My ears ring for several moments while I try and make sense of what just happened. Theo released me when I fired. I fell to the ground and watched as the hole I made sealed itself. I let out a bloodcurdling scream.
"See darling. I can't die by your hand." Theo says fully recovered.
Vincent springs onto him. They go rolling away from me. Matt comes running toward me but I get up and grab the 9mm I dropped.
"Aliana go inside!" Matt yells reaching for me.
"He needs me! He is changing." I try and plead. I see worry flashing in Matt's eyes.
"Theo has got to go, now." He says bluntly walking over to the brawl.
Vincent and Theo are beating the shit out of each other.
"There you go Vincent. Do you feel that power? Let it flow in your veins." Theo laughs dodging a knee from Vincent.
"NO!" Vincent screams almost in his normal voice. A flash of relief flows through me, he's not beyond my reach yet.
Matt joins the fight only to be thrown away. He lands on a piece of old wrought iron fencing, impaling his lower abdomen.
"Fuck! Matt!!" I run to him and help him remove the piece.
His breathing ragged. I panic and go into a survival mode. I rip his shirt enough to make plug for his wound. He stops me.
"I am fine. Go put some holes in that bitch." Matt grunts.
I stand and grip the 9mm in my hand. I plan on it, bud. Theo had Vincent on his back and was choking him. I could see the veins in Vincent's face. It was like his head was going to explode. I instinctively raise the gun and start unloading the clip. With every shot I got closer to Theo. My mind was only on one thing: Kill Theo, save Vincent. Every shot met its mark. When I ran out, I ran and started beating the shit out of Theo's head with the hilt. Annoyed he let Vincent go and turned to face me. I backed up.
"I am tired of you interrupting child." Theo growls, his eyes filled with hatred. With that he back handed me into something hard. And my world went black.
**Vincent's POV**
My beast was out. I could feel Aliana and her fear for me. Then I saw him throw her into my mother's Audi and I no longer cared. I flung up and grabbed Theo. The surprised look he had on his face was priceless. The demon was out. I clutched his throat and then gripped his jaw. With little effort, I ripped off his head. Blood spurted everywhere and I fed on him like I promised. I threw his corpse to the side and make my way to Aliana. My mate. I could see her soft form heaving. She was struggling to live. I could hear my mother and sister call for me to come back. But I focused on our beloved. When I reached her, my demon form embraced her limp body and leaned down to her jugular wanting to feed. I forced myself to resist his urge. That's when I heard her heart slow.
"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" I scream.
I could only think about what she sacrificed for me. She could not die, she couldn't. I just found her. No. I felt a warm caress come from my body that ran down my arms to Aliana. I could see it. It had a golden sheen and it began to surround my mate. Hope ran through me. Her golden eyes shot open.
"Vincent?" She spoke quietly.
I felt the demon retreat and I was myself again. I clutched her to my chest and cried for the mere thought that she was dying. I saved her, somehow.
"Vincent, please don't be upset." I hear her gentle voice, "I'm ok, hunny. I swear."
I pull pack from her, wiping my eyes so she didn't see the tears.
**Aliana POV**
"There you are, I've missed you." I say seeing his handsome face.
He was no longer gray and his eyes returned to his devastating hazel. My Vincent was back. He said nothing, just held me. I could feel his fear and astonishment. What was so shocking? Did I miss something? Vinnie embraced me again, tightly.
"Aliana, don't leave me please. I don't want to be that, again."
My heart broke hearing him say that. He let me go and helped me up. I notice he's covered in blood, a mixture of his own and Theo's. I look back at the car. A huge crater was there.
"Was that me?" I ask in disbelief. The impact it had to take to make that kind of crater would've killed me. How did I survive that without a scratch?
"Yes. Theo threw you into the car." Vincent says limping away.
I run and put his arm around me for his support. I look over to where I last saw Theo. All I saw was a shocked face and a bloody body. I shiver. Vincent did that? We head to the porch to find his brother Matt, Cassie, and his mom. Their faces full of shock and what I thought was fear. As we ascended the stairs they made a path for us. When we entered the house, we saw Jess and Luna treating Zane and Ronnie. They stopped and stared at us. We make our way up to Vincent's room. When we finally get there, I help Vincent strip down to his boxer-briefs and lay down on his bed. I go to the bathroom and grab a wet rag and a bowl filled with water. I return to Vincent and start in on cleaning him up. The wounds he had was already healing and didn't even require me to do anything. His ragged breathing became normal. It looked like he had a couple of ribs broken and his shoulder was out. Slowly but surely his malformed parts repaired themselves. I shake my head to get rid of the goose bumps. It was kinda creepy. I clean off the blood and return the stuff back to bathroom. When I go back to Vincent, I find him upright on the bed.
"So why was everyone staring at you when we walked in?" I ask sitting beside him.
"I fed from Theo." He says blankly.
I wasn't getting it.
"I gained whatever powers he had, Aliana. It also has been known, that once a vampire drinks from another its addictive." He says retreating into himself.
Well that could be problematic.
"Hey. Look at me," I say and he does, "we will work through it. Alright? Its nothing we can't handle."
"It could make my demon harder to control." He says looking away.
"That's a positive thing to say." I retort sarcastically.
"It complicates things even more, Aliana. I could hurt you or my family." He says grabbing my hand.
I move to straddle him.
"You won't. You hear me? It won't happen." I reassure him.
I reach out to hold his cheek. His scuff scratches my palm and it almost tickles. I lean in to his face.
"I won't let you, Vincent." I promise.
I lean in farther and put a light kiss on his lips. He reacts to my kiss and pulls me toward himself. I felt comfort rush over him. Jolts of heat run through me again. His hands find my blood spattered shirt and takes it off. Leaving me in my black lace cami. He pulls away to look me over.
"Your so beautiful, Aliana." he says breathless
"And you are extremely handsome, Vincent." I reply leaning in for another kiss.
"I love you more than anything, Ali." He whispers
I stop and look deep in his eyes.
"And I love you, too Vincent." I reply and kiss him hard.