Status: Active! My first story so tell me what you think!

Change of Perspective

Chapter Sixteen: Call me

**Aliana's POV**
Vincent flipped us over, where I was on bottom and kept our kissing going. He hovered above me on his elbows. He tried to run his hands through my hair but his fingers got caught through my tangles. I start laughing and he smiles. He works his fingers through my hair and gently comb through my hair.

"There, all better." He whispers in his deep voice, that makes me have goose bumps.
I stare up at him. I said I loved him. I meant it, too. It made me feel excited and terrified at the same time.
"What's wrong, love?" he asks
I shake my head, "Nothing, I am just a little... I don't know."
"Scared. That word means lots. I understand why." He starts to move away.
I stop him. I grab his shoulders.
" I meant it. I love you, Vincent." I say my hands traveling to his scruffy cheeks.
He smiles and turns his head so his lips are resting on my palm. He places a small kiss on it.
" And I love you, Ali." He leans down to my lips and places a gentle kiss on them.
"We need a shower. Come on." He smiles and rolls off me. Grabbing my hand he pulls me off.
He leads me to the living area. We go into a another door that ended up being a huge bathroom. White walls with brown stone floors, this bathroom was magnificent. A huge shower and huge claw foot tub. The vanity sink was no doubt some kind of marble.
"Here's some soap for you, since I don't think you want to smell like a man." He chuckles.
He hands me some Paul Mitchel and some kind of floral body soap.
"Are you trying to tell me I stink?" I smile
"Yes, unfortunately you smell very bad. Theo-like." He says glumly.
"Ok, well shoo!" I say pushing him out. He chuckles at me.
I shut the door and take a deep breath. I strip down and find that I had quite a bit of blood on me and a few more scars I didn't have before. There was one about two inches by my rib cage. How the heck? I shake it off and step into the shower. I crank the hot water on and let it run down me. I see the blood run off my legs into the drain. I squeeze my eyes shut. I was feeling sick. I start in on my hair and brushing through it again. My thoughts drift to Vincent. I smile seeing his handsome face in my mind. His sweet smile and touch. Jolts go through me. What the hell is that? Is that something that comes with mate thingy? I wash my body and rinsed off. I grab an oversized black towel and dry my hair first. Then I wrap up my body a couple of times. Then a horror occurred to me. I had no clean clothes. I take a peek out of the door to see no one in the living area. I make a break for it. I run to Vincent's room. I make and lean on the door once I get in. My eyes closed I sigh.
"Umm.. Aliana?" I hear Vincent's voice.
My eyes open to see Vincent in his underwear and a towel hanging on his neck. His skin and hair dripping wet. More hot jolts go through me.
"Jess, went and got you more clothes from your house. They're on the futon." He says his eyes never leaving my body. This is the first time I had been this exposed.
Vincent starts walking toward me. When he reaches me, he puts hands on my hips and his forehead on my shoulder.
"This is torture. Aliana, you little tease." His tone was light, but I knew he meant it.
"I know this is a weird question but when I think about you or see you or do this with you, I get these like hot electric shocks through me, what the heck is that?" I ask curious.
He chuckles, "You are so innocent. That's what I would guess is you being turned on."
My face turns six shades of red. He moves to look at me.
"Don't be embarrassed, that's a good thing." He says chuckling.
He leans down to kiss my lips and stops. He looks deep into my eyes. Then gives me the hottest kiss. My arms wrap around his neck, urging him on. He presses me into him. I could feel my towel loosening up. I hear Vincent growl. My body has a mind of its own, my legs had found themselves around his waist. Only the towel separated us. He totally supported me now. He gripped my bum and carried me to the bed. He placed me on the bed and left my lips to leave a trail of kisses down to my collarbone. He stopped and hovered over me. I ran my hands up his chest and grabbed his neck pulling him to me. He flung himself away from me.
"Vincent??" I say dazed.
"Get out, Ali. Please." He moans
"Vincent-" I get up to go to him.
"GET OUT!" He yells revealing to me what was happening.
The left side of his face had black scales appearing and his eyes were pitch black with flecks of orange now. Grabbing my towel and the clothes Jess got me, I ran. Jess was alone in the living area.
"What's going on?" she asks running to me.
"We were kissing and then he-he-turned into." I stumble heartbroken.
We hear smashing.
"Let's go get dressed, ok?" She says putting her arms around me.
We enter the bathroom and she turns to face the wall.
"Aliana, do you think-" She stops.
"Think what?" I say putting my under garments on.
"Think that maybe Vincent may not be able to fight it off?" Jess asks quietly.
"I love him, Jess. I can't give up on him." I reply solemnly, putting on my yoga pants and gray V-neck.
"I know. But it scares me, Aliana. I don't think Vincent would hurt you but I don't know about the other thing." Jess says turning towards me.
"It will be ok sis. Its going to take time." I say hugging her.
She hugs back. We leave the bathroom and I knock on the door to Vincent's now quiet room. It was dark and I couldn't see him.
"Vincent? Can I come in?" I ask the darkness.
"I'd rather you not right now, Ali." He says weakly.
"Why?" I wonder.
"I am ashamed of myself and just need to be by myself right now." He groans.
"Ok, well I am going to go see my mom then, ok?" I reply
Silence.
"I love you, Vincent." I say shutting the door.
Me and Jess head to the lower floors and see Zane waiting for us.
"I will give you guys a ride home. You two need to spend time to reflect on what's been happening." He speaks looking at me. Jess and I nod.
We head out to the Challenger and head to town. My thoughts are on Vincent when I start to feel sick again. Like I was going to puke.
"Stop the car!" I yell
"What?" Zane asks.
"I'm going to be sick!" I yell about to blow chunks.
He does and I scramble out. I puke my guts out and realize that I was on my front lawn. I started to see little dots and I fell over away from my puke. My world went black.
**Vincent's POV**
Her sweet words pierced my heart and I wanted nothing more than to hold her. But I knew I had a lot to learn about my newly evolved beast. I didn't want her hurt. I needed her at a distance and her all but naked under me was too close for me. My stomach churned. My body started to ache and feel weak. I lay on my bed and try to get rid of the feeling. It only worsened. My body felt like it was on fire. What's going on with me?
"Vincent, we need to talk- Vincent what's wrong?" I hear my mother's soothing voice. She had turned the light on and was beside me.
"You're burning!" She says pulling her cool hand off my cheek.
"I-hurt." was all I could manage.
My mom put her hand to my chest to detect what was causing this.
"Oh god! Vincent, what did you do?" She exclaims.
"Wha-" I manage before I go into a fit of pain.
She holds me down and calms me.
"Did Aliana die?" She asks slowly
My eyes widen, " She was about to." I get out
"Oh Vincent, in your desperation you gave Aliana half of -" she chokes up, "You gave Aliana part of your life force. That's why you are so ill. You are dying without her."
Well shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MI GOSH!!! OH NO!!! Tell me what you think so far! Sorry there was such a gap but I had a bunch of finals for college!