Status: Active! My first story so tell me what you think!

Change of Perspective

Chapter Nineteen: Put a spell on you

**Aliana’s POV**
“So are they coming to pick us up?” I ask looking at the digital clock on my headboard. 9:35 a.m. Mom should be home by now.
“Nah, Zane brought over the Bolt for us. If you don’t mind that is?” Vincent says looking up at me.
“I could use a ride, to clear my head.” I say truthfully so much has happened over the past couple days.
I grab my phone and check my messages.
One from mom:
Hey hunny! I got asked out by Alan! Who knew!!!! OMG I feel like a little girl hahah! Be home soon, Love ya!
I knew momma, heh. I smile and shove my phone in my pocket.
“So what you have to get?” Vincent asks leaving the room with me following. I grab my wallet from my dresser and slip it in my butt pocket of my jeggings.
I look down at my ratty converse and try and figure out what I am going to tell him.
“Aliana?” He asks again
“Well it’s just some new stuff I need. It’s personal.” I say following him out the front door.” I rush out.
“Like?” he pushes.
“It’s personal.” I say my stubbornness showing its ugly head.
“What’s so personal you can’t tell the man who’s supposed to be your mate?” He asks trying to pry it out.
“Girl stuff.” I say through my teeth.
He stops and turns to look at me.
“Seriously, just tell me. I won’t laugh Aliana.” Vincent says putting off this protective vibe.
I stop and think. Should I tell him that I am so poor that I can barely afford my phone bill, much less the bras that actually support my huge assets.
“Ali, come back to earth… What’s wrong?” Vincent asks almost like he knew
“I need new – br—bras…. I’m wearing my last one.” I say ashamed.
He is silent.
“Why do you only have one baby?” He finally says.
“The ones that actually support me are expensive for me.” I reply about to cry.
“How much are they?” He asks.
“It varies. Normally like $35 dollars and up.” I say fighting the urge to go and hide.
“I will buy them for you, baby. Those are kinda essential for a woman that has been as blessed as you.” He says pulling my chin up to look at him. He smiles that heart melting smile and I am putty.
“I have some money… I can do it.” I say trying to seem less pitiful.
“It’s okay, darling. I don’t mind spending my money on this. Better on you than some of the expensive toys I buy. I mean have you seen my armory.” He chuckles, “Let me do this for you, baby.”
I lost it. I started bawling. No one ever just gave me something. I always earned it and I almost hated that he was so giving.
“Hey now, why are you crying? I will buy twenty bras if you stop crying…” He say hugging me.
I laugh.
“That’s what I want to hear. “ He smiles wide, pulling me from him to look at me. “Let’s go on that ride, darling.”
I nod and we make the walk to the Bolt, which was parked a house down that way if my mom came home she didn’t see a motorcycle on the drive. What a mess that would be. He gets on first and I hop on after. After a little adjustment, we were off. I wrap my arms around his thick waist and lay my head on his shoulder. I just relaxed and let the world fade behind me. I noticed we’re heading out of town and realize where he’s going. He’s going to my most favorite store. Torrid. Who told him? Jessie? No, she doesn’t know his number. I also hear a deep rumble behind us, I look and see the Challenger behind us. Jessie frantically waved. I smile and wave back. Vincent starts to slow and I see we had reached the mall. We park and get off.
“Better now?” Vinnie asks.
“Yes much better. Thank you.” I saunter over to him and place my hands on his face.
I lean in for a kiss and he meets me halfway. The kiss is soft and gentle. I can feel his restraint. A car horn honks and Vincent holds up his hand. I break the kiss to see he was flipping off Zane and Jess.
They get out of the car and we head into the mall’s entrance. Vincent grabs my hand squeezes it. I look up to him and he smiles back down at me. I melt. I mouth the words I love you and he does it right back. I am happy. The happiest I have been for a long time.
“So where first ladies?” Zane asks.
Me and Jess look at each other and smile.
“TORRID!!” We say in sync.
We make it there our men in tow. When we enter, the employees all perked up. I guessing that not many men come in here. Jess and I detach ourselves and head to the lingerie section. Of course to my horror the men follow.
“What about this one, it’s super pretty!” Jess says holding a turquoise bra with some matching lace on it.
“Umm.. That’s a little too much.” I say blushing.
“No I think its great to start the pile.” Vincent says smiling wide.
I give a death glare. He just smiles more and moves closer.
“I like this one.” He says grabbing an all-black lacey bra.
I turn red all over.
“I think this one will look great on her!” Jess agrees.
“Umm guys no one is going to see these.” I say
Vincent looks a little hurt but Jess fake coughs.
“Sure hunny. No one will ever see these. “Jess says sarcastically.
She picks some more for me. All of which are lacey or pretty sexy looking. She shoves them all to me, that way I can try them on. I do as told, not wanting to cause a scene. I go into the dressing room and try them on. While I am trying them on I hear a sales lady flirting with someone outside. Vincent was the only one close enough.
“Hey there, baby, how you doing?” the slut says my anger flaring.
“I am fine. Thank you but I do not need your assistance.” He says flatly. YEAH! Go babe!
“No? Well, I think I need yours baby. You see I have a problem..” I can’t stand it anymore.
“OH VINNIE! Baby I need your help please come here.” I say opening the door a crack. In my anger I forgot I was wearing his black lace pick and my jeggings.
He enters swiftly and locks the door. He turns and his eyes widen. I feel both his and my desire flare again. He swallows hard.
“That does your breasts justice. You look incredible.” He whispers and takes a step to me.
My heart flip flops in my chest. I want him to see me. I crave it. I need to feel his touch or I think I might go insane.
“Please…” I mutter leaning on the wall.
I didn’t need to say anything. He closes the distance. Our breath is labored and he finally touches my sides. I moan at the mere sensation. Our lips are centimeters a part but don’t touch. My hands find their way underneath his shirt and I pull him to me. He kisses me on the check and leaves a trail of hot kisses down to my neck and collar bone. I can’t help but shiver with pleasure. He moves lower to the beginning of my right breast. I suck in a deep breath. He slowly, continues kissing that spot and starts moving his up my curves. He then replaces his lips with hand, just lightly resting on my breast. I let my breath out and my chest heaves. He nuzzles my neck and starts kissing my hyper-sensitive skin. His gently squeezes my breast then retreats to my love handles. Our bodies are pressed together and I can barely stand it. I want more. I want it all. Tired of feeling his shirt. I start lifting it slowly. He lets me take it off then returns to his kissing. Both of us moan in unison when our skin touches. Before I know it I am whispering things to him.
“More, Vin. I need more.” I breathe.
He answers in a growl. That’s when I feel a sharp prick on my neck. I gasp from it and Vincent flies backwards into the door. The slightest traces of blood on his lips. I touch my neck and look at my figures. Nothing.
“I am sorry Aliana..” He says, guilt rushing through him.
“You didn’t hurt me babe. It’s—“He cuts me off.
“I bit you, Aliana. My saliva healed the wound. I hurt you.” He says his anger is rising.
Before I can say anything. He puts on his shirt and rushes out. I look in the mirror to see if he left a mark and there was nothing. Just a little redness. I sigh and put my old bra on again, then get dressed. I grab the pile taking some of the ones that had pink in them and left the room. Jess is standing at the end of the hallway with her hands on her hips.
“What?” I ask innocently
“Uh huh… How was your little sexy make-out session and you better dish it out.”
I told her the minor details and left the part out about Vincent’s bite.
“Well you had him all worked up, good job chica! He left this for us to use and also picked this out before he left.” She says showing me a retro styled black and white striped dress, also a black credit card.
“It’s gorgeous…” I say speechless.
We head over to the checkouts and I feel Vincent’s eyes on me.
**Vincent’s POV**
That can’t ever happen again. I can’t get the taste of her out of my mouth. Nice and sweet with a little bit of spice. I try and wash the taste of her out with water, only to fail. That was too close. She asked for it and I was fully intent on doing just that. The beast reached out and hurt her. I failed to stop it. It was like I was under a spell but I know its just because of the mate-ship. From now on I cannot let myself get that intimate with her. She needs to decide without me sex-ing it up. How do monks do it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank for reading! Its a long one and more to come maybe tonight! Please comment and subscribe!