Status: Active! My first story so tell me what you think!

Change of Perspective

Chapter 24: Somebody save me...

**Aliana’s POV**
I wake up to find myself chained up with my hands together above my head. She was smart and chained my feet. I could feel the wall behind me but I couldn’t see really anything only a small candle was lit on the floor. I was able to see I was changed out of my normal clothes. I was dressed in a silky fabric that was almost see-through and I could see I wasn’t wearing anything underneath. What the fuck? Is this bitch into girls too?
“Good to see you awake.” I hear her voice
All the sudden a hundred candles lit. I could see everything. It was almost beautiful had I not been captured. Gold inlay everywhere on the walls, red carpet that was I’m sure plush, and to top it all off Ancient Greek styled furniture was everywhere. She was off to the right of me sitting on a little sofa, in a dress similar to mine only a lot more see-through and it was blood red.
“You know, I was quite surprised to see Vincent with someone like you.” She continued while she poured herself what I assumed to be wine,” you know on the plump side.”
Oh that pissed me off, but I remained silent trying to have some survival skills.
“But I guess he was always into that. He always encouraged me to gain a little weight when we were together. You must wonder what it was like, with Vincent. I will tell you if you like?” She asks with a wicked smile.
“I’d rather you not.” I spat out before I could reel in my anger.
“Aw, really? He was so passionate. So strong and masculine you know. Not to mention his—“
I cut her off,” STOP!!!!!”
“Why, am I bothering you? Does it get under your skin that he chose someone like me before you?” She asks, she gets up and heads towards me. “Someone skinnier, someone more powerful, let’s be honest here, someone is just overall better than you!”
She is right in front of me now.
“Go eat shit and die, bitch.” I spit in her face.
She slaps me hard in the face.
“Is that all you got? Please tell me you have something else?” I laugh at her.
I can see her anger and rage fill her perfect face.
“Maybe I will just show you what it was like with Vincent. What do you think about that?” She asks her eyes sparked with hatred.
She waves her hand and the room darkens. Across from me the wall is lit with like a projection screen when sounds start playing. I close my eyes tight knowing what she’s trying to showing me. She’s evidently filmed her and Vincent while they were intimate. I can hear the moans of both her and Vincent. Then her screams of pleasure. His growls. Please someone kill me. Tears run down my face and I can hear Jasmine chuckling.
**Vincent POV**
What a fucking bitch…..She took Aliana from me. I have been trying to locate her for a week now. I have only a week left before me and Aliana have to tie the knot sort to speak. If she’s even willing to consider me, after this. I have searched all the hotspots I know she travels to. I have even tried Italy. Still nothing. I haven’t slept in three days and I am starving. Human food is not cutting it. Where is a blood bank in Italy when you need one?
“Se avete fame andare a vedere , Olivia si nutre per un piccolo prezzo.” ‘If you are hungry go see, Olivia she feeds for a small price. ‘ says a male walking by me.
I stop him but he simply shows his fangs and walks away from me. I follow him thinking maybe this is what he meant. He walks for a while but stops in a dark alley where, a small blond woman is standing.
“You are the one searching for someone, no? I have seen you many times, and each time you look sicker. Do wish to feed?” She asks sauntering over to me.
“What do you want of me?” I reply
“100 euros. I have no disease as you can smell.” She says bluntly.
“Fine…” I pull out my wallet and hand her the money.
She counts it quickly and places it in a purse at her side.
“Bite where ever you like.” She says removing her hair from her neck.
“I do not drink from the source. I will need a cup.” I say simply
This is already shady enough, I do not want to tack this on to my list of embarrassing things I’ve done.
“Raude, mind grabbing a glass from the bar?” She asks the vampire.
He goes and does as she asks. He returns and hands her a glass and a knife. She cuts her palm and puts the blood into the cup. I can smell her blood and already know she is as clean as she claims. She hands me the half full cup and I chug it. I am so hungry still. I thank the girl and leave her to go to the main part of town. I shove my hands in my pocket and keep on walking. I head toward the docks and see the sun rising once again. I wish I came back to Italy on better terms and with Aliana here beside me. My thoughts interrupted by a buzzing of my phone. I pull it out and see its Jess. I answer.
“Tell me you found her?”
“I have.”
I was so shocked I had to ask again, “WHAT?”
“I know exactly where Aliana is. She has been in a sleep that’s why I couldn’t locate her, she wasn’t conscious. She’s actually back in the states Vincent. She’s in Memphis, Vincent. We will meet you there get there as soon as possible.” She says, I can hear the others in the background.
“Thank you. See you soon.” I hang up, take one more look around and run to the nearest airport.
**Aliana’s POV**
It’s been a couple of hours after Jasmine has tried to show me her sex tapes but I couldn’t block out the sounds. Especially his voice. I know he was under her spell literally but I can’t help but be bothered by the fact he was with this woman. I guess I was little jealous, I wanted that intimacy with him and she already had it. She knew it and was just rubbing my face in it. My tears had only encouraged her to play them over and over again. Those sounds would haunt me.
“Well it looks like your little witchy found us little girl...” I hear Jasmine’s voice and the candles slowly start coming to light. She’s in a different dress now. The same sheerness but now it matches her hair and her eyes.
“Guess I should re-dress you so you are suitable for company… Wouldn’t want Vincent getting distracted, would we?” She says ripping the fabric off my body making me completely naked.
I squirm trying to hide myself but to no avail. She went and grabbed an actual dress that you couldn’t see through it was blood red and was satin. To be honest, it was more like a really long slip. I was actually grateful for the covering. But I did realize something, she is jealous of me. That’s the real reason behind this. Petty jealousy. What a fucking idiot.
“There now you look as plain and boring as you are.” Jasmine says with a sarcastic smile.
“Well at least I’d rather be that than you…” I retort
“Why don’t you want to be me, Aliana? Huh, is it because you are scared he will chose me over you?” She questions her wicked smile making want to vomit.
“Because you are cold heart bitch. That’s why! You are a fucking idiot thinking he would ever come back to you!” I spat back with venom.
“Am I now? We will see when he comes, then.” She turns away for a moment but then whips back around, “Tell you what little shit, if Vincent is truly here only for you I will let you two go only if he gives me what I want.”
“I would rather die than watch him suffer.” I turn my head away.
“A little sex never hurt anyone and besides he hasn’t got any from you so he ought to be more than willing…” She turns away and leaves me in the room alone in the dark.
I cry for Vincent until my voice was hoarse. I know I was giving her exactly what she wanted but I could help but feel the hot sting on my heart. I wanted Vincent here to hold me and save me. At this point, I was hoping for anyone not Jasmine to come through the door. Someone save me… I don’t know how much longer I can stand this. I stood in the darkness for seemed like days. My hunger gnawed at me. My throat was dryer than a desert. I don’t even know the last time I ate. The candles were brightening. She was coming back. I rubbed my cheeks on my arms trying to mask my tears. Jasmine enters the room.
“I brought you some water and bread. It has been a week since you have eaten… I don’t want to kill you Aliana, not yet anyway.” She says showing me the bread and water bottle.
I’ve been here a WEEK!!!! What the fuck!? She takes the bread and breaks it up into pieces for me to eat. She puts them to my mouth and I accept the bread. I chew the pieces she gave me and she holds the water up for a drink.
“I would unchain you but I am afraid you wouldn’t behave yourself. So we are reduced to this.” She says with an emotionless tone.
Like this is humiliating for you, you fucking bitch you won’t even let me fed myself. She hands me more bread. I eat till I know I can’t eat anymore without being sick. She holds the water for me and I take a couple gulps. She leaves the water on a table close to me and sits on the sofa and picks at her nails. I take the chance to look at my hands. I can see the ring of bruises on both of my wrists. I curse silently to myself. If I have been here for a week what is my mom going to think. She probably already has the FBI searching for me. Did it really take that long for Vincent to find me? She must have done some magic voodoo to keep him off her tracks.
“Well I am going to prep somethings for when Vincent gets here. So you stay there.” She laughs at her bad joke.
She leaves and the room darkens. Please hurry…Save me……
**Vincent POV**
Lots of euros later I am back State side and in Tennessee. Ronnie and Tommy are there to pick my ass up. I greet my brothers.
“Dude you fucking reek!” Ronnie exclaims.
“Thanks asshole, want to tell me where my woman is?” I reply with no emotion.
“Jess has that locked down at the Hotel, she didn’t want you going in there alone. I think she has a grudge against the bitch because she stuck Jess in that hellhole.” Tommy says bluntly as we walk out of the airport.
I sigh and wish people would let me handle this shit.
“Besides your ass is stanky! You need to clean yourself before you go saving people.” Ronnie adds to my frustration but I can’t help but chuckle at his humor.
We get in the taxi and it’s a short jaunt to the Hotel they evidently got for the night. Thank god it was close to the airport, I don’t know how much longer I can stand being this close to Aliana. We head up to rooms they had and they make me head to a shower before I even see Jess. I do stink but I really don’t give a shit. I give in to their complaints and do as instructed. I let my mind wonder and try to keep only good thoughts about Aliana in my head. Her smile, her gentle hands, her small, delicate frame, and god that sass. It makes me smile remembering that sass. Gods, how I miss hearing her voice. It’s driving me insane! I wash up and hurry out of the shower. Ronnie laid me out some clothes and I slap those on in a hurry. Barely having my shirt on I walk out to see Jess waiting. Her eyes widen at the sight of me but she quickly diverts her eyes.
“She’s staying at the Peabody Memphis in a special suite made for her. The entire top floor is hers.” Jess says plainly.
“Oh of course she has to pick the nicest hotel and the top level.” I roll my eyes she probably has guards set up so he won’t be able to get in or out without a fight.
“She’s royalty, Vincent. She cannot be touched. If you attack her you would be doing nothing. That’s why I can’t let you go by yourself. You need magic to fight magic.” Jess says with her eyes going a little watery.
“I can go alone, Jess. You have done enough.” I says grabbing her hand from her lap and squeeze it.
“She is my sister, Vincent. I can’t let her suffer at the hands of another witch. I told her I would protect her. I failed!” Jess start to bawl.
I really don’t have the time for a mental breakdown right now.
“Jess you want to help, I will let you help but I will not stand here and have a crying session with you because you feel bad. Imagine being in my shoes, that bitch is my ex. If not for me Aliana would be here with us. So if you are done feeling sorry for yourself, let’s go get our Aliana.” I say rather harshly, almost regretting the decision to say those things to her.
She sobers up and stands. She looks at me and nods.
“Let’s go get the party started.” I say as we leave the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the second one for the day!!! Love ya lots and leave some feedback!