Status: Active! My first story so tell me what you think!

Change of Perspective

Chapter Three: No touchy!!

Cassie's gang of brothers walk in the class. The Tommy kid tries to show the pass to Ms. Braun but gives up eventually. The others wait for him and spot us. But I can't take my eyes off him. His searing hazel eyes are staring right back at me. Vincent is truly breath taking. His lips turn up in a small smile. This man perplexes me. I yelled at him down stairs cause he was being a jerk and now he's smiling at me. What the heck. I force myself to look away.

"Aliana." His silky smooth voice sounds so good saying my name.
I look up at him, acknowledging his presence.
"Would you mind coming and talking to me out in the hall?" he says with his accent thicker than his sister's. His eyes flickering with excitement.
"Umm sure?" I say looking at Cassie and Jess trying to find a way to get out of it. The way he looked at me almost scared me. It was just so intense.

He leads me out of the class, weaving through the student filled desks. We get out to the hallway and I make myself look at the floor. We go a little farther away from ongoing classes. We finally stop at little rest area at the tip of the south stair case.

" Aliana, I wanted to apologize for my attitude this morning." He says. I can feel his eyes on me.
"It's fine, I mean I have those days." I reply still focusing on the floor and my shoes. His hand suddenly moves from his side and touches my cheek softly guiding me to look up at him. His hand remains there for a second or two before he speaks again.
"Why do you not look at me?" he asks his eyes searching my face for answers.
I pause. What do I tell him? You are incredibly hot, I can't look at you.
"I don't know. You got an intense stare going on." I reply not totally lying. His smirk reappears.
"I am sorry for that, too. I hope we can forget our first encounter." He says
Deciding to go with that idea of a redo, I hold out my hand for him to shake.
"Welcome to River Hill, I'm Aliana." I smile up at him. His smirk turns into a full blown, heart melting smile.
"Hello Aliana. I'm Vincent." he replies taking my hand like it was extremely delicate. Then he bends down and presses his lips to the back of my hand.
Utterly shocked, I let out a gasp and jump a little bit. He straightens up to his normal six foot plus height and smiles down at me. His stare was going too intense for me again. I look down and see writing on his right wrist.
"What's that? A tattoo?" I ask hoping to get my and his mind off the hand kissing.
Bringing up his wrist for me to see more clearly.
"Yes, it is. Its says family in Italian. I have three more actually. Would you like to see them?" He asks with a gentle smile.
"If you don't mind. I love tattoos." I reply edger to see what else he has.

He moves the collar of his V-neck to so I could see more Italian script on his collar bone area.
"Italian again, meaning strong willed." he explains watching me. He then rolled up his short sleeve to reveal a rose on his shoulder, in black and white that looked like it was dripping in a liquid. I assume it was blood. On a scroll it had initials V.E.G.
"What does V.E.G. stand for?" I ask kinda already assuming it was for his sister Victoria.
Touching his tattoo gently he answered, "My sister, Victoria Elizabeth Gracian. She passed when she was 14."
The pain in his eyes was evident and still very sore subject for him.
Trying to ease off the rose, I ask " What about your last tattoo?"
"Oh yes. Here." He says snapping back to the present. Lifts his shirt a bit and maneuvers his blue jeans so I could see that last tattoo. This was in English, 'Never to be used'. I couldn't help but notice how ripped he was. Vincent wasn't fat in anyway but he had a wider frame that was all masculine and muscle covered from what I saw. Snapping myself back into reality, I look up at Vincent.
"Why did you get that one?" I ask curious on how he was used.
"My last girlfriend was a terror that I was so in love with, I didn't care that she was." He says with no emotion. He changes the subject quick.
"Do you have any tattoos, Aliana?" He asks with a mischievous look in his eyes.
"I do. But I don't think you will want to see it." I say looking around feeling uncomfortable.
"Why would you say that?" His accent so damn sexy and his curious facial expression was adorable.
"Well its on my hip, right around my love handles. Its not that appealing." I explain feeling very self conscious. Especially since he was looking me over.
"I think you are a very appealing woman, Aliana. I would very much like to see your tattoo." He says with honesty burning in his eyes. I blush from the compliment and I feel my face heating up.
"I don't know.." I say stumbling on what to say.
"Please, Aliana. " He pleads.
I give into his will and suck in my gut before lifting the hem of my shirt. I only show what was necessary for him to see. His eyes float to my exposed flesh. He then reached and ran his thumb over the script causing me break out in goose bumps all over.
"Hey! No touchy!" I say shocked that he actually touched me.
"I'm sorry. Heh. I couldn't help it. What does it say?" he says giving me a shit eating smirk.
"Pienky means beautiful in Polish. I'm part Polish and part Dutch." I explain still recovering from his simple touch.
"Ahh. You are very beautiful, its fitting." He states
"If you like big ladies, I suppose." I shrug turning to go back to class.
"Well I do like my women thick." He says with that heart pounding smile.

My eyes go wide from that last remark. Was he hitting on me? After 18 years on the earth no man or woman for that matter showed any romantic interest in me. Now a sexy but mysterious Italian guy comes along and says I'm beautiful. What the heck? Am I dreaming? I can feel his eyes on me, watching me walk back to the room. I look back at him. Sure enough he's only a few steps behind me and he gives me another one of those smirks that makes wanna melt. The bell rings signaling that first hour has ended. I haul ass back to the room to grab my stuff. Jessie and Cassie are still packing up when I get there.

"Hey you ok, chica?" Jess asks probably due to my face still being red and hot from Vincent's comments and touch.
"Yeah I'm good." I manage to say still shell shocked from Vincent
"Well I hope you made good friends with Vincent. Cassie and the other guys say you two have the same classes." Jess says smiling almost like she knew what happened.
Great, so much for calming myself down. How am I supposed to deal with him staring at me all day?
"Oh ok then." is all I can manage to say without giving my emotions completely away.
"See ya at lunch, sis!" Jessie says walking out of the room
" I hear we have the same schedule." I hear his deep voice from behind me
"Umm. Yeah. We do." I confirm moving toward the door.
"Lead the way, beautiful." He smiles at me again.
And I melt inside once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like! Let me know if this the right path!!!