Status: Once u read this leave comments for me to read and get back to u it would be nice and thank u for reading it enjoy!

Vincent Valentine Love and Adventure

Vincent Valentine love and adventure chapter 1

Everyone is staring at him still. Vincent yells" STOP STARING AT ME!!!"... Cid yells" HOLD IT DOWN IN THEIR!!"... Tiff a says" Mocky Town doesn't exist on the map".. Vincent says " give me your map"... She hands it to him he is looking for it aah found it putting his finger in the map forgetting it is his claw hand and puts a hole in the map." VINCENT!" Tiff a yells"... 'What?" Vincent says"... He realizes he put a hole in the map i am sorry and staring at his claw hand in his mind " I HATE YOU!"... They show Cid the map and he follows the directions about and a half hour later they arrive at the city and at the gate they see a big dragon. "AAA DRAGON I AM GOING TO SHOOT IT Barret yells"... " Don't do that let me talk to her?" Vincent says..." They all just look at him like he is crazy and let him go Vincent walks out of the airship. They had to land emptily because the ship is out of fuel. Vincent says " Greetings queen dragon"... Bowing to her Queen dragon says" Hello who are your friends??"... They decide to come out nervously. Barret has gun ready out making sure she wont try to eat any of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
To all the Author's who own Mibba. Before you erase one of my stories inform me whats wrong with it so i can fix it because i put my time into my writing and just cause their is grammar errors doesn't mean you erase it OK be that makes me mad and upset. Thank you :)