This Cannot be Happening...

Chapter Seventeen

Determined to get Leo's memory back, I began to talk into a soft, yet brave voice.

"Le, Le, please listen to your brother,"

Both Leo's and Xavier's head snapped over towards me, shock was all over Xavier's face while, confusion with a hint of recognizeation.

"Le, Le, listen to me. Remember how you tried to convince me how vampires and elves were real? That you and Xavier were one?" I asked.

Even more confusion filled Leo's face. "W-What are you talking about?" Leo asked, stuttering a little bit.

"We were five years old, playing a game we made up. Mythical Hero's. You and Xavier were Vampire Prince's and Renee and I was a half human half elf." I tell him.

Leo shakes his head, "No. That never happened." He insists.

"Yes it did Le, Le!" I tell him, grabbing my sketch book from the ground, the one I had from when I was five.

I flip to the picture where Xavier, Leo, Renee, and I in our costumes when we were kids. Though when I found it, I thought I got the two boys' from the internet, but still.

I show it to Leo and his eyes widened. "Oh, my god, that's me and Xavier, but who's the little girls?" He whispered.

"Me and my sister." I respond.

Leo shakes his head. "That didn't happen, how did you get Xavier's and my picture when we were kids?" He asked.

"It did happen Le, Le." I tell him looking him right in the eyes.

Leo's eyes widened, "Y-your eyes, they turned jade green."

"Yeah, it does that sometimes." I tell him with a shrug.

Leo's POV

How is this possible? None of this happened... Did it? I shake my head, 'No, it couldn't have.' I thought.

"Le, Le, listen to me! Remember how you told me I should be Xavier's mate in the game, and Renee yours? But you didn't just say that because you thought it would be cool, but rather because I'm Xavier's mate, and Renee is yours." Lacey spoke.

I hear someone gasp. I turn to see Renee. 'She can't be my mate, I don't feel nothing towards her.' I hear myself whisper.

"You remember Lace?" Renee asked her sister.

Lacey nods her head and turns back to me.

"Le, Le, you may not feel anything towards my sister, but that's because Joshua messed with your mind, but if you concentrate on Renee, you will feel something." Lacey told me.

"No I will not," I tell her.

"Ok, prove me wrong." She simply tells me.

"Fine, I will." I tell her and began to concentrate on Renee.

After a few split seconds, I began to feel a fuzz, which turned into a tingle, which turned into a pull. My eyes widened. Lacey was right, Renee is my mate.

I close my eyes and shake my head. 'If I couldn't feel anything towards my mate until now, then maybe, just maybe, Lacey is telling the truth.' I thought as I concentrated on what Lacey told me about us being friends.

Several seconds later, the memories started to come rushing back to me.

I open my eyes. "Oh my god. You were right Xavier. Joshua did poison my mind." I tell my brother.