Pulling Teeth

WTFEW THE THIRD???

*** * ***
Tre's P.O.V
*** * ***
As we were walking home, Billie didn't say anything, and the silence was making me uncomfortable.
"So, why do you put up with all that?" I finally asked.
Billie shrugged.
"Billie...." i said, impatiently.
He sighed and began to explain.
"about a month ago, she was beating me up, and i decided to fight back. Not EXACTLY physically, i more just pushed her off of me and... well... shouted at her. Loudly." He said, looking somewhat ashamed.
"Billie, with all the (Beep!) you have to go through, you did the right thing" I assured him. He gave me a little smile but still looked ashamed.
"The next day, she got her dad on me. He beat me to a pulp and said that if i ever did anything like that again, or even broke up with her, i wouldn't live to see another day" He explained.
I was speechless.
How could someone do that to a perfectly nice guy like Billie?
The world confuses me sometimes.

*** * ***
Billie's P.O.V
*** * ***
I stared into the sky and ended up having a flashback.
FLASHBACK:
(A/N: sorry, i don't know how to do italics)
There i was.
I don't know what i did, but i clearly did something wrong.
No. Don't think about yourself that way, Armstrong!
I had just about recovered from the last time she tried to kill me, and i think it was safe for me to stand up now.
Suddenly, she came in and pounced on me, knocking me over and making me skid across the ground hitting my head to the wall.
She started punching me, then slapping me, before kicking me square in the.... well.... y'know.
I winced and leaned over, clutching me lower stomach, completely out of breath.
Quickly, she reached over and picked up a knife that someone had forgot to put away.
"OH, HELL NO!" i shouted, dodging out the way before the knife could catch me.
Suddenly, when my back was turned, she plunged the knife into my shoulder as a puddle of blood formed on the ground.
I screamed and held my shoulder.
She Tried To (Bleep!)ing kill me!
A searing bolt of fire shot down from my shoulder, making its way to my fingertips.
Literally.
She set my sleeve on fire.... WHAT A DAY TO WEAR A LONG SLEEVE SHIRT!!!
I ran outside and jumped into the pond she had in her garden, sighing with relief as the fire went out.
"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? TRYING TO (BLEEP!)ING MURDER ME?!?!?! THATS (BLEEP!)ING PSYCHO!!! WHAT THE (BEEP!)?!?! WHY??!?!?! HUH?!? HUH!!!!??!?!?!" i screamed. Wow. I had never screamed like that in my life.
The next day, i went round and was all prepared to either
1. Break up with her
2. Get the *bleep* outta there!
I knocked on the door, and was grabbed by the front of my shirt and pulled in.
A large fist plummeted into my face and a knee kicked my between the legs... again.
"How dare you yell at my daughter like that!!!
If You Ever Give Her Sh(bleep) like that again, or even break up with her, I will *bleep*ing murder you!" Her dad shouted, pulling a gun out to show he was serious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey :D
Sorry for not updating in so long :(
But, the whole psycho idea was by WhereMyDemonsHide, so this chapter is dedicated the them :D