Status: I am writing Dylan's side of the story, while my lovely boyfriend is writing Logan's side of the story, so please enjoy! :D

Secrets of Angels and Demons

1

Dylan’s POV
“God damn, it’s been a while.” I looked at the large building in front of me. I was at the Angelic Judgement guildhall. Had anyone in the guild heard me curse, I would probably be in serious trouble, seeing that the members of this guild were angels and did not believe in using such words. Luckily for me though, no one around noticed.
I took a deep breath and walked through the large doorway, instantly causing everyone inside to look my way. Older members of the guild looked at me with disbelief, while newer members just hopelessly looked around in confusion. I just stood and looked around at everyone. They hadn’t changed. Every angel there was wearing pure white clothing made out of the finest silk in town. It was sickening.
An angel approaching me, presumably a newcomer, broke me away from the horridly white crowd. “Halt you demon!” he exclaimed at me. His arms were shaking and a look of pure terror controlled his eyes. I only raised my eyebrows at him, as if telling him ‘go ahead. Kill me.’ He took a step back and pulled a golden dagger from his belt, his hand shaking violently with every movement.
“Are you really this dumb, kid?” I asked the young angel quivering in front of me. He seemed a bit taken back. “Put that dagger away, kid. It would be much better for everyone if you just let me be.” I sighed, hoping he would just back down, and of course, he didn’t. The kid slowly raised his dagger and plunged it towards me. I just sighed and grabbed his hand. “What? How did you--?” This poor kid was speechless. “Look, kid. I’ve had a very long journey and I have no desire to deal with your slow attacks right now.” I gave the kid a menacing glare as I felt my wings growing out of my back.
“A-angel wings?” The kid stuttered out. “But how? Only the highest rank of angels can get wings. You’re a demon, aren’t you?” The kid looked at me, his eyes filled with curiosity and terror. “I am indeed an angel. Will you move aside now, kid?” He quickly nodded and stumbled off to a nearby table. Before I could be confronted again, I quickly made my way upstairs and to my bedroom at the guild.
It had been three years since i’ve last been at the guild. Although I was a high ranking angel, I wasn’t really around too much. I usually just grab a handful of missions to keep me busy and I would also take requests in helping citizens in the towns I visited, so usually I would be gone for at least over a year. It was better this way though. The other guild members weren’t too fond of me due to everything I do that isn’t angelic. While they wear all silky white clothing, I wear dark cotton and jean material clothing. They’ve also always held a grudge against me for cursing so much. I can’t blame them too much for hating me though, I’m not really the most sociable angel around.
I was sociable once, but that was a real long time ago, Back when I was still in Highschool. Back before the angel and demon guilds. Back when he was still here. I sighed and fell onto my bed, remembering the events that took place 8 years ago when I was eighteen.
I met him our freshmen year of highschool and we quickly fell in love. He made me happy and I made him happy. What could be better than that? But then the day of our graduation ceremony came. The day where we are told which we are, an angel or a demon.
“Dylan Dixon. Angel!” The principle cried out. “Huh? You, an angel? They must have done something wrong.” My boyfriend, Logan let out a chuckle and began to laugh harder when i tried to glare at him. “Fuck you.” I mumbled under my breath. “Nah, I’m good.” I just sent him a glare before returning my attention back to the principle. “Logan Brigman! Demon?!” The principle gasped as she read that. Logan had been a fairly decent student. No one could understand why he was claimed as such a terrible thing.
I looked at Logan who just sat there in shock. “Demons don’t talk to angels..” He mumbled quietly. “What was that babe?” I asked worriedly. “I said, demons don’t talk to angels, so get away from me bitch!” He snarled at me angrily. “What? No Logan this has to be a mistake. And even if it’s not, we can still be together!” I cried, pleading for his usual self to come back. “Whatever.” He said before walking away. That was the last time I ever saw the man I love.
‘Get over him. you’re 26 years old, it’s been 8 years.’ I heard my subconscious tell me. “Nah. I think I’ll hold on for just a bit longer…” I trailed off, as I fell into a deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, welcome to mine and Famed Overlord's story! we hope you enjoy and subscribe and we would love to hear any opinions or suggestions you have so please comment! ^_^