Status: This book is just a joke, calm down

50 Shades of 2007

Chapter 10

Chloe's POV

The best Day ever turned into the worst. Day. Ever! like he totes didn't even look like Pete Wentz. He lied to me! we were supposed to be forever! That jerk lied! This is more worse than that time i took of my top and got killed by greg kinner! I go home and slump down on my bed. And i just cry. I cry so much that my eyeliner runs down my face and i look like the newest member of kiss. This is so terrible! I am going to go onto Myspace and tell everyone that he raped me. i open up my laptop and log onto my Myspace. Once i'm on there i see that Marcus or should i say prick, is posting pictures of himself and givng himself self pity. Whatever! I finally post to the Myspace world that he raped me in my butthole and he wasn't even good at it! i turn off my laptop finally and i just cry even more. I can't believe he would actually do this. That's it! i'm finally going full on lezbo from now on. I can cuz i'm Bi. After i calm down i decide to take my mind off that prick. So i go to spencers and buy a bunch of gauges. I gauge my gauges to bigger gauges so i can size up my gauges to fit bigger gauges in my gauges. I finally finish that and put a massive blow out in my ear. Oh well, regular lobes are so mainstream anyways and i'm unique. Some time goes by and i am drifting to sleep. i an seconds away from sleep when my bedroom window opens up. i sit up and rub my eyes to see what going on. To my surprise it was Dahvie vanity with beautiful scene looking fairy wings! He puts out his hand and i grab it. When i do that he whisks me away the night sky. We are flying! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! We fly till we fly no more and we are in a magical scene fairy land, this is where dahvie keeps his 13 year old scene friends. Wow do they walk funny! he finally sets me down and kisses my cheek. He claims me as his newest member of the Slash Gash Terror Crew and that i'm his for eternally. hehe that's more the 4ever! And i am happy and content without that prick! what was his name again? screw it i forget!

MARCUS POV

I am still depressed. Those two days with her really changed my life. I don't watch straight porn anymore. Now all I watch is gay emo porn. I watch it so I don't think about her. I am 99% gay now and hope to have orgies with Pete wentz and maybe Dahvie Vanity. Speaking of Dahvie, he never makes new music anymore and I've heard he sleeps with little girls. ( so dahvie is off my list )
It's too bad since he saved my life. Fuck
♠ ♠ ♠
this is it. i'm sorry it's bad it's like 12:55 at night
Still no booty for MARCUS