Darkness Surrounding Me

Discovered.

Month one. week three.

It's been three weeks since I have been locked in this cellar. I have grown to feel very hopeless now. The only time I see Jason is when he will come down here and will leave a tray of food for me to eat. I haven't eaten to much these weeks because I don't know if I can trust this food that he has been feeding me. I have lost alot of weight to the point where I can nearly see my ribs.He had untied my last week from the bedpost and my wrists were very swore and swollen. Freddie and I have become friends and he comes down here to see me when Jason is asleep or not at home. I feel weak and scared inside. And ever since I came here I have been allot more closer with god and have been praying to him for some sort of miracle, but yet..nothing has happened. So many questions keep running threw my head constantly everyday, as if someone is pressing rewind and then press the play button. I wonder to myself everyday with these questions; What is my family doing right now? are the worried? are the scared? and what about sage and cody? do they feel that way? Is anyone looking for me? Or did they give up and assume that I am dead? And I wonder; where am I? am I still in beltin? or am I in some other state? and will I ever make it out of here alive? Im I going to be killed? Or forced to live here for the rest of my days? All I really want is to be safe at home without these questions in my head. I miss my family and my friends. And I hate it here. I hate it so much. I would love to just escape this awful place. Then my thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door open. It was Jason. Jason still continued to hide his face with the black ski mask. Intill now. For the first time he had pulled the mask off of his face. His hair was a brownish gray and he looked to be in his early 40's. His eyes were also brown like his hair. He stood there and looked into my eyes. He studied my face for a couple minutes while I studied his. He then put his hand on my face and tried to pull my closer. I then suddenly pushed him away.

"Keep your hand off of me!"

He did not reply to my outburst he just stood there looking confused. He then said:

"Angie?"

"What?" I stood there confused.

"Angie, honey you've come back to me!"

He then moved towards me and tried to hold me.

"Get away from me! Im not who you think I am! Get away! Let go of me!"

He then backed away from me and then fell to his knees. He looked as if he was going to burst out into tears but he didn't. He mumbled to himself, but I couldn't make out the words he was saying. I caught on to a couple that he said "I thougt you were her" and "why?" I stood there starring at him. I felt less afraid and actually more powerful then him. I coudln't be afraid of him because he was so sad. And looked so weak at this point. I didn't understand him. He could be so cruel and put me here and treat me unkindly. But yet how could he actually feel pain? How could a man that captured me looked so weak and helpless? He looked at me in disgust.

"Why?" He asked.

"why what?"

"Do you have to look like her"

"Look like who?"

"Angie" he said.

"who is that?"

He starred at me and finally got off of the ground he then pushed a table over and everything on top of it scattered to the floor, including three glasses shattered on the cold cement floor.
He then charged up the stairs and and locked the door. I then heard a trucks engine start and then peal out. I sat on the ground and just thought of what happened. And then I heard the door unlock and footsteps come downstairs. It was Freddie.

"Are you alright? I heard some stuff crash on the floor and then Jason drove away"

"Yeah yeah I'm fine"

"Look at the mess Jason made" Freddie said starring at the floor with the shattered glasses.

I watched Freddie start to pick up the broken glass then he holered a loud "ouch!" because he was unaware of how sharp the glass was.

"Freddie are you alright??" I asked concerned

He let out a cry and then I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Thanks Ellie" he smiled.

"For what?" I asked.

"For being such an good friend to me"

I smiled.

We then sat on a mattress that was laying on the floor that I would often fall asleep on. There was a long silence. I starred at the solid Grey ceiling above me. We layed on the bed for a hour and then heard Jasons truck pull in.

"Hurry Freddie you need to get out of here before jason find out!"

But it was too late. Jason caught us.

"What the hell is going on here!" He screamed furious.

"Jason I was was was" Freddie stutered.

"Stop stuttering boy!" Jason yelled. "I told you not to come down here you retard!"

Freddie started to burst out into tears.

"Stop your crying!" he yelled "I forbid you to ever talk to her or see her! and what do you do?! you disobey me!"

Jason the slapped freddie in the face and grabbed him by the shirt and shook him. Freddie was screaming and crying.

"Stop it stop it!" I screamed at Jason "Leave him alone you bastard!"

I then ran towards them and started to hit jason.

"Leave Freddie alone! Stop it! Leave him alone!"

He then threw Freddie to the floor and looked at me with furious eyes.

"You know what!" Im sick of your mouth! This is my home and you will not disrespect me!"

He then slapped me in the face as well, and I fell to th floor. He then grabbed Freddie by the hair and dragged him up the stairs and freddie screamed. Jason locked the door behind him. Jason continued to beat on Freddie and I heard freddie cry and scream in pain. I then bursted out into tears and covered my ears while he beat on Freddie.
♠ ♠ ♠
discovered. darkness surrounding me freddie ellie jason