Darkness Surrounding Me

A new friend.

MORNING-Month one

When I woke up my head was aching. I felt very numb and cold. I felt as if some creature had dropped me about 50 feet down and then threw me into a freezing river and had left me there. But a creature did make me feel this way except for this creature may act like a beast but had hit me in the face and left me in a freezing cellar. I tried to move but then I had remembered I was tied up still. I opened my eyes completely and noticed that the room looked alot brighter then it was last night. The light from outside of this nightmare was peeking threw the cracks of the plywood that was covering its beautiful rays, this light gave me a inch of comfort. I starred at the cold cement for nearly an hour I believe. And then I heard the door open. I didn't even lift up my head to look up to see who it was and what fears would be approaching me. Then I heard a voice speaking to me. It wasn't the man that had token me to this horrible place, it was indeed someone unfamiliar too me.

"Hello little person how are you today?"

I finally looked up. When I looked up I gasped. The man looked about in his twentys and his facial feaures were disturbing. His face looked very deformed and he was hunchbacked. The man seemed to be mentally and physically disabled.

"Why are you sitting there looking so sad? and what is wrong with your face? it looks purple." he asked.

He moved his hand forward towards me and I struggled to try and fight back. I misinterpreted his action when he pulled the tape that was on my mouth. I starred at him for a couple minutes confused. maybe he wasn't as bad and scary as I thought he would be. Or maybe he is trying to trick me. These were the things that had me confused. I finally spoke to him for the first time.

"Who are you?" I asked confused

"I am Freddie, you can call me Fred If ya wanna, I wont mind. Jason is my daddy but he won't let me call him daddy because he doesn't think of me like a son."

"Wait who's Jason and why doesn't he think you as his son?" I asked

"Jason is the one that put ya in here, and he says it is my fault my momma isn't alive no more"

"How did she die?"

"Well I guess when I was a baby when she had me she died of some sorts of disease or something like that. Daddy never told me exactly what"

I sat there for a second thinking about what Freddie told me and it had made me sad. And yet I was so angry that Jason took me to this horrid place and left me tied up in this cellar. I wanted Jason to die I wanted him to die for putting me here and for blaming poor Freddie for his mommas death. But yet in the pit of my soul I felt bad for him, I felt bad that he had lost his wife and felt bad that he was so sick in the head. I didn't want to sympathize this sick man but I couldn't help it.

"I ain't suppose to be in here but I feels sorry for ya. Hopefully y'all make it out. I would help ya but then Jason would beat me and I don't wanna that to happen" Freddie said with a tone of fear. "Hey you what's your name?"

"I'm Ellie"

"Well thats a pretty nice name." Freddie said with a smile."I don't know If you would wanna because I am dumb and all but can we be friends? I've never had a friend before"

"Yeah that'd be nice" I said.

I started to cry. I was afraid. I was afraid of what was going to happen. Was I going to die? Or would I be trapped for the rest of my life and never ever see my friends and family ever again? I wanted to go home I wanted my life back. Who knew If I will ever be found. Or was going to die.

"Aww whats wrong Ellie, why are ya crying?" Freddie asked concerned.

"I want to go home right now! I want to get out of here I didn't do anything wrong! Why am I here? Why me?" I screamed.

Freddie stood there confused. And just looked at me.

"What do ya mean? You are home." Freddie said.

"Are you out of your mind? This isn't my home this is a prison!" I screamed at him.

He tried to put his hand on me and I spit right in his face.

"Just leave me alone! your not my friend! Get out of here!" I yelled.

Freddie's eyes started to pour with tears and he started to cry as if he was only ten years old.
He then stormed up the stairs and slammed the door shut behind him. I then felt bad for being so mean to him. I just couldn't see why he thought I was home or that this place could even be called a home. I hated this place and wanted to go home, my home.
♠ ♠ ♠
new friend freddie month one morning ellie kidnapped