Your Guardian Angel

Oh Baby Baby

Kira POV

It had been six months since the day I found out that I was pregnant, I now had a visible bump. I found it hard to walk too long and the cravings had become too much for poor Matt, who was force to go to the shop at three in the morning. I waddled along impatiently after Matt, he was carrying October , Zacky was holding Octobers baby bag .

“Come on,” Matt said impatiently, he was waiting in front of the baby shop.

“I’m going as fast as I can Matt, you try carrying this weight around everyday,” I snapped , putting my hand on my hip I waddled past him and into the shop. I saw Brian looking at different cribs, Jimmy was talking to a shop assistant. I felt an arm around my shoulder, knowing exactly who it was, I shrugged it off and carried on walking. I heard Matt sigh as I walked but my hormonal state refused to let me feel guilty.

“Baby, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have rushed you ,” Matt stated as he kissed my cheek softly, this caused me to unintentionally smile, I tried to hide it but was too late. “I saw that,” Matt said with a chuckle and turned me around. I quickly placed my lips on his in a quick kiss. “So am I forgiven?” he asked with that cute dimpled smile.

“Yes, but don’t do it again.” Matt nodded and I smiled before looking at October as she sat silently in her car seat. I smiled and tried to bend down. To get a closer look at the eight month old but was stopped by my bump. “Oh that’s so not fare,” I stated with a frown, Matt chuckled and lifted her higher so I could see her. I smiled at her and watched as she giggled and waved her hands for me to pick her up. I kissed her cheek and looked back up at Matt. “I just want to hold her for a minute,” I said, he shook his head.

“The doctor said you can’t do heavy lifting, I sighed.

“It’s not like she’s heavy,” I stated but nodded anyway want walked towards Brian, I looked at the cribs and smiled widely when I stopped the perfect one. It was white and would match in with the nursery, we choose to paint the nursery cream so it would suit a boy or a girl. October had taken to the room quickly. I told the shop assistant what one I wanted and was delighted when he said we could take it home today.

*****************************************

I followed Zacky to the car as the guys carried the crib and other stuff to the car, Matt was at the car, strapping Octobers car seat in. I grinned at him when I approached and got in the passenger seat, Matt got in the drivers seat as Zacky sat in the back an the other guys went to their cars. I rested my head back against the seat as my feet ached from walking. I slipped my shoes off and sighed in relief, Matt soon started the car and began to drive home.

When we arrived home, I pulled my shoes back on and got out of the car, I opened the door as the guys carried the stuff inside, I smiled in appreciation and held the door as Matt and Zacky came through. October was asleep in her car seat, the car always helped her sleep. I walked into the living room and flopped down on the couch and took my shoes off again and pulled them up on the couch, I sighed and laid back on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all Liked, this is dedicated to Ailse (Blue Rules) and Emma (Curlyteddy)