Your Guardian Angel

I've Waited So Long Just To Come Hold You

Kira POV

When we arrived home Matt helped me into the house, Jimmy followed slowing behind. Once inside Matt sat me down on the couch, the guys all stared at me. October was asleep in Brian’s arms, I smiled at the site. Matt walked into the kitchen and came back with a glass of water for me.

“So what happened?” Zacky asked, I glanced up at Matt to see big excited eyes, I nodded slowing and watched as a grin spread across his face.

“Well… Kira is pregnant,” Matt stated excitedly, the guys all looked at me in shock.

“Since when?” Jimmy asked, I giggled. “you knew all the way home and you never told me?” Jimmy questioned with a playful glare in Matt’s direction. I laughed loudly causing October to stir in Matt’s arms. Brian looked down at the small baby in his arms, smiling he walked in my direction and placed her in my arms, she was tiny even though she was two months old.

“Hello honey,” I said as her eyes opened, she had just started to smile and wasn’t shy about smiling. I glanced up at Matt smiling, I couldn’t believe that in eight months we would have another baby, that we would have two children.

“Well guys I think Kira needs to go to bed, thanks for staying with October,” Matt said, the guys nodded in understanding.

“It’s fine,” the guys stated before saying goodbye and beginning to leave.

“I’m godfather, right?” Zacky asked from the door, I shook my head with a laugh.

“No Zack, I am,” Brian exclaimed loudly causing me to laugh harder.

“No Jimmy is,” I stated as I stood up, all eyes were on me.

“Really?” Jimmy asked in excitement, I nodded with a smile before heading upstairs. When I reached Matt and my room, I place October down in her crib and pulled the blanket around her. I walked into the bathroom to change for bed. When I walked back into my room, I saw Matt lying back on our bed. I walked over and climbed onto the bed.

“Hey,” Matt grinned as he turned on his side, I smiled and kissed him.

“When you finish in the studio can we start on Octobers room?” I asked, Matt nodded and kissed me again.

“Sure, I know you wanted it done before she came along but the tour kind of got in the way,” Matt said sadly.

“Its okay, I understand that you need to work,” I stated as I got under the covers. Matt quickly removed his T-shirt and jeans, leaving him in just his boxers, and got in beside me.

“I’ll take care of the night feeds,” Matt explained, I nodded and yawned before resting my head on the pillow and drifting into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoyed the update, I enjoy writing this story. I have a few question...

1. Who should be October godmother?
2. Should Kira have a perfect pregnancy or should she have a miscarrage ect?

Shout Out
Thanks to everyone for reading this story and Thank you to Curlyteddy, BlueRules, Strayed Ultimatums, Baby were_demon, Blood.Angels, CemeteryGates6661, Exotic Jelly Fish, a7xrockss, xXVeriEnkeliXx, jamie x3, Your Sweet Nightmare and KSE_FREAK commenting!