Your Guardian Angel

Our Love Story Is Classic In Everyway

Read my authors note

Kira POV

I woke up with a sharp pain in my abdomen as the baby kicked me, I sighed loudly as I rubbed my stomach before trying to get out of bed, Matt’s arm falling from my wait and onto the soft mattress. I waddled into the bathroom and had a quick shower before getting dressed and walking into Octobers room, she was lying, wide awake, in her crib. I leaned over and picked her up, she had gotten bigger and was now eight months old. I carried her downstairs and into the kitchen before placing her into her highchair and grabbing a jar of her food, heating it before grabbing her spoon and beginning to feed her, she smacked her lips together after every spoonful.

It had been months since I had held October, Matt refused to let me carry a bag of sugar so a baby was out of limits. I relished in the feeling of having her in my arms as I sat on the sofa watching the TV, Matt was still sleeping so I was enjoying whatever time I had with her in my arm. I didn’t even notice the time passing but soon I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs, I glanced at the clock to see that it was after eleven.

“Kira,” Matt called from the kitchen, I sighed before standing, October still in my arms, I walked into the kitchen to see Matt standing there, he grinned as I walked into the kitchen before walking towards me and taking October, I sighed again before walking past him and sitting at the table.
“Come on, I have a surprise for you,” Matt stated stilling grinning as he held October in one arm and took my hand in his. I stood and followed him up the stairs and to the door across from Toby’s.

He pushed the door open and I looked on in shock at the purple room. I turned to Matt.
“When did you do all this?” I questioned, he smiled and kissed my cheek.

“Last night when you went to bed,” Matt admitted with a smug smile. “We painted it purple cause if it’s a boy or girl it won’t matter, everyone likes purple,” Matt said, I smiled and walked in, the room was gorgeous, I turned to look at Matt.

“You weren’t in the studio yesterday, were you?” I asked, he shook his head and I grinned, “Your so fucking sneaky,” I laughed out before kissing him and leaving the room. I walked downstairs and sat down on the couch, putting my feet up on the couch. I leaned my head back and grimaced as the baby kicked again only this time it was harder and I found myself breathless.

“Are you okay?” Matt asked, I didn’t even hear him coming down the stairs, I nodded before turning to look at him.

“He just kicked,” I stated, Matt smiled.

“Do you think the baby’s a boy?” he questioned, I nodded before rubbing my stomach.

“I guess I do,” I stated before kissing him.

“October’s gone to sleep,” he said with wiggling eyebrows, I grinned and poked him in the shoulder.

“Is that all you think about?” I asked, Matt laughed while rubbing his shoulder.

***********************************************

It had been three months and I was nine months pregnant, we had been expecting our baby any day and Matt was anxious, every time I moved he thought I was going into labour. I always made fun out of how excited he was. He was like a kid on Christmas when, finally, my waters broke. He excitement finally subsided and was replaced with tiredness after twelve hours waiting for me to be fully dilated, when it was finally time, I was wheeled to the delivery room, with Matt holding my had the whole time, the pain was so bad that I found myself contemplating how women survived this. My hand had gripped Matt’s so hard that he exclaimed how he couldn’t feel his fingers at one point, but I didn’t care, he was the one who had done this to me. I wanted a baby so much but the pain was excruciating, I wondered why I ever wanted this, I should have just stuck to adoption. But then again hours later when I finally held my son, I knew that it was the best feeling in the world, bring this child into the world, being the one that helped make someone so beautiful. His eyes were blue, as all babies were, but I found myself hoping that they would change to hazel just like Matt’s when it was time.

He had to be taken from my arms minutes later when it was announced that I was bleeding and it didn’t show any signs of stopping, I looked at Matt’s face as I was being pushed out of the delivery room and down the hall. He looked as scared as I felt. I was pushed into a room. The nurses and doctors surrounded me and I felt my eyes getting heavier but I willed them to stay open.

“Brandon Matthew Sanders,” I mumbled as I felt my eyes begin to closer, I saw the midwife nodding.

“Your going to be okay, I promise you,” she said as I fell into blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
So whats up people? I didn't get 15 comments as I requested. I just dont get how i have 50 people subscribed to this story and only get comments off a few people. If people take the time to subscribe i don't see why they wouldn't take the time to leave a comment. If you enjoy this comment i don't see why you wouldn't leave a comment. It upsets me to think that I am writing this for nothing, I love this story and I love writing it but I won't be writing anymore, the next chapter will be the last, i don't know what the turn out will be, whether Kira will live or die I'm not sure but it will be up tomorrow and it will be the last.

On a lighter note, thanks to the nine people that did leave a comment for my last chapter. I got the results of my exams the other day and i got eight honours and two passes.