Status: New Story:)

Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 5

"How'd you two meet?" I asked Patrick and Annabelle from across the table.

We've been at the bar for around an hour already and it was awkward in the least. Patrick and Annabelle were already pretty drunk and were making out for a good amount of the time.

"Were you the one who worked here?" Patrick asked her.

Annabelles features went dark for a second but quickly regained composure, "No babe, remember club Paris?"

I could tell by the way Patrick took a little extra time to answer that he didn't but he simply nodded and kissed her cheek, causing Marcus to let out a little snort as he tried to hold in his laughter. I smiled to myself, elbowing him to knock it off, causing him to laugh more.

Patrick whispered in Annabelles ear, or at least attempted, it was easy to make out 'come back' and 'my place.'

"If your place is my place aka Jons place, than no way," I spoke up, "Sorry but my cousin has a strict rule about having girls back over. Go to her place."

Patrick shot me a glare as Annabelle's mouth turned into a pout.

"I live with my sisters, we can't go back to mine."

"Well darn," I mimicked her pout, "Me and Marcus are going to head out now. The door to the condo will be locked and I'm only letting in one person, your choice on who."

Marcus pulled me in for a kiss on the cheek while Annabelle was still pouting and Patrick was on the phone. Me and Marcus waited for Patrick to get off the phone before leaving.

"Uh Anna, there's a cab coming in like 4 minutes, I gotta go," Patrick slurred, picking up all his stuff and leaving $20 on the table for her cab fare.

I felt bad for Annabelle momentarily, until I saw her and the bartender making eyes at each other. I rolled my eyes as Marcus helped me slip my jacket on and all 3 of us headed outside.

_____

"Glad to see two of my favorite people bonding," Jonathan said as me and Patrick entered the condo.

I rolled my eyes, setting my purse on the table, "Where's Linds?"

"Sick," Jon said as I nodded, "Where were you two anyways, I would have came?"

"Bar with Annabelle and Marcus," Patrick slurred, obviously half out of it.

"Come on Kay, you know how bad I wanna meet this Marcus!" Jonathan whined.

"Meet? He's your teammate moron," Patrick laughed as if it was the funniest thing in the world.

I shot him a death glare and tried to quietly walk to my room.

"Teammate?" Jonathan asked and I could hear the hurt in his voice.

"Kada's in deeeeeeeeep shit," Patrick cracked up, walking to sit on the couch but tripping over the side table and falling sideways onto the sofa. I rolled my eyes as I met Jons eyes.

"Tomorrow," Jonathan said sternly. I sighed and nodded, tired and not wanting to start an argument.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but I promise the next update will be longer/better:)