Status: Active

The Babysitter

Chapter 6

Matt woke the next morning with his lower region throbbing from a series of erotic dreams the night before. He had dreamed about Christine all night each dream more erotic and pleasuring then the last.

He has the evidence raging in his boxers along with the dried fluid to prove it. In all his life Matt had never dreamed of someone that made him cum in his sleep like Christine.

His thoughts were interrupted by movement against him he glanced at Valary who was snuggled up to him with her arm across his chest. If she moved snuggled up to him a little more she would feel his raging boner and want to help him with it.

Matt didn't want Valary to give him head nor did he want to have sex with her. He hadn't wanted to in a long time he slowly removed her arm from around him and moved his legs to the side of the bed.

Thankfully Valary didn't stir from her slumber Matt made his way to the bathroom. He moaned as the warm water poured over his head and body.

A twitch made him look down at himself he was so hard and needed a release desperately. Closing his eyes he wrapped his hand around himself.

Each dream had been different but erotic nonetheless. Matt thought about the way she looked at him with those soft Bambi doe eyes. The way her lips felt against his lips and around him as she took him in deep throating him.

Her skin had felt like the finest of silk beneath his hands her hands thought soft felt like fire against him. Golden brown hair layed across the bed, floor, couch, table and everywhere else he had taken her.

Gasps, moans, and pants of pleasure escaped plump red lips as he kissed and touched every inch of her. Matt increased his pace the thought of those long legs wrapped around his waist her feet caressing and running over his legs and ass. Those round glorious orbs topped with pink perk tips rubbing against his chest as he thrust inside her.

All of a sudden Matt grunted and his body lurched as he released remembering how her core had tightened around him like a vise making him unable to withdrew any further from her. Not that he would've even if he could.

"God this was amazing!" Matt thought as he washed himself off.

He couldn't recall a time when he had an orgasm that satisfying and strong and it wasn't even the real thing! Matt hoped it would eventually become real he had never craved and wanted someone as much as he did Christine. He had just met her the night before but he wanted her so badly his whole body ached/longed for her till it hurt.

Wrapping a towel around his waist Matt walked into the bedroom to find Valary waking up.

"Morning hon." She said with a yawn. "How she you sleep?"

"Wonderful." He said with a smile. "Listen I was thinking maybe we could go out again tonight."

"You want too?" Valary asked her face lighting up.

"Yeah last night was great and maybe we could get Christine to babysit again." Matt said.

"I'll see if I can reach her." Valary said getting up and walking over to him.

She kissed him. "I'm looking forward tonight."

"Me too." He said smiling.

Valary returned it and left to make breakfast not knowing her husband had ulterior motives for wanting to go out.