Sequel: Who Will Fix Me Now?
Status: Complete :)

We Are an Example of Why Not to Fall in Love

Chapter Eleven

<><><>Time skip to about a month&<><><>

Josh’s point of view:

I didn’t quite expect the plan to last quite this long, but I think it’s coming to an end.

Rachelle seemed to get more and more jealous every time I was affectionate towards Oli, and the more jealous she got, the more I did for Oli to fuel the fire. If I keep this up, I’ll probably have Rachelle back very soon.

At the moment, I’m about to take Oli home after another date. I took him to the mall and bought him everything he wanted, since we might not quite be together for much longer. I have to admit, I’m kinda gonna miss what the two of us had, but I’m sure being just friends would be just as good, right?

Before I know it, we’re at Oli’s front door.

“Help me put everything away?” Oli asks as he shoves the key into the door, twisting, unlocking the door. We step in and I’m overwhelmed with the sweet smell of cake, which the Sykes will most likely be having for dessert later tonight.

“Sure thing, babe,” I smile at him as I follow him up to his room.

“Are you staying for dinner or?” Oli asks when we’re half way upstairs. I shake my head before I can realize that he can’t see me, so I let him know verbally that I can’t.

“I have to help Elissa and Bradley pick out a house. They’re both moving,” I add truthfully. Elissa said that she and Bradley wanted to take their relationship to the next level (the one when you decide you want to start a family, even though the two aren’t even engaged yet) so they’re moving in together to make things easier. They said that they wanted me to help them out because Bradley apparently wanted to get to know his ’possibly soon-to-be brother-in-law’. I don’t really mind too much, it’s just the baby part that bothers me.

I don’t like kids, simple as that.

“Oh, okay,” Oli answers, sounding disappointed as we get to his room. He tosses his share of shopping bags on his bed and I follow his lead before I start putting things away. I’ve been here enough to know where most of his things go. Oli turns to me when we eventually finish.

“So, uh, when do you plan on leaving?” Oli asks me.

“I’m probably gonna be leaving now,” I answer.

“Kiss first?”

I smile. Oli and his love for kisses, man.

I cup his cheek with one hand and place the other on his hip as he wraps his arms around my neck. I lean in, feeling his soft lips against my own, moving perfectly together. I’ve always liked kissing Oli, actually, he’s really good at it. I eventually pull away and turn to leave, but not without telling him bye, of course.

&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;

I finally got to go home after house hunting with Bradley and Elissa. They settled for a cute small house a couple hours away from home with three bedrooms: one for them, one for their bundle of hell when they decide to have it, and one for me, in case I ever wanna hang with them for a weekend or something.

So, now that I’m home, I get to help Elissa move her shit out of the house since Bradley’s at his own house moving things to his new home right now too. Well, I don’t have to help, I just really want to. Kinda like my way of thanking her for always being there for me, but this isn’t enough though to thank her.

Seriously, she’s the best sister anyone can have.

Wait, no one else can have her as a sister. She’s my sister. I’m not sharing.

“Josh! Help, it’s too heavy!” I hear said sister whine from upstairs. I put down the box I currently had in my arms and head upstairs instead to help. I find her in her room trying to carry out three boxes at the same time, swaying slightly as she tries to keep her balance.

“Moron,” I laugh lightly as I take two from her, carrying outside and into the moving truck parked outside in the driveway. When those are in the truck, I go back for the box I previously had when Elissa had called me.

After a while, all of Elissa’s things are packed and in the truck, and Elissa’s driving me to the house so I can help them unpack in the morning.

“Hey, Elissa?” I ask sleepily as I watch the street lamps go by to keep myself awake.

“Yeah?” Elissa answers.

“Where are we gonna sleep?”

“We’re all gonna sleep on the bed Bradley brings. It’s big enough for three people to sleep on.”

“You guys aren’t gonna to anything with me right next to you guys, right?”

“Promise, pervert.”

&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;

When I wake up, I’m in a brightly lit room, in a bed, with someone’s arm around my waist.

Wait, what.

I freeze before slowly turning around. I bite my tongue to keep from screaming when I find Bradley’s face merely an inch from mine. All I can do is turn back around awkwardly. Only minutes later, I hear shuffling, and something press against my back.

Oh God. He thinks I’m Elissa. Hopefully he won’t do anything...

But I’m not a lucky person…

I feel lips press to my shoulder and I gasp, keeping as still as possible. He kisses his way to my neck, up my neck, and he moves closer to kiss towards my mouth.

Fuck fuck fuck no-

The arm around my waist is suddenly removed and the body pressed to my back is gone, the lips off my cheek too. I look back to see a smirking Elissa standing by the bed.

My hero.

“Feel awkward?” Elissa asks, not even bothering to hold back her laugh.

“I might be scarred for life,” I mumble as I get out of bed.

“I can imagine. Wanna unpack with me to get it off your mind?”

“Please.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So this story might be ending soon, idk when though.