Sequel: Who Will Fix Me Now?
Status: Complete :)

We Are an Example of Why Not to Fall in Love

Chapter Twelve

Josh’s point of view:

Today was a very busy day. We went to stores to get things they wanted like stuff for my room and baby shit and paint, painted the walls, put all the furniture together, unpacked everything, and all that took the entire day. It got so boring that Elissa told me to invite Oli over so I wouldn’t be so bored, so yeah, he’s here too.

I look at the clock on the wall when Elissa and Bradley announce that we’re all done. It’s about 7:34pm. Or is it :35? Eh, it’s around that time.

“So, thanks for helping, bros,” Bradley says to me and Oli, holding out fists to the two of us. I bump my fist against Bradley’s as Oli only stares at the other.

Does he not know he’s supposed to bump his fist?

“Hold up your fist,” Bradley tells him, who does as he’s said. Bradley takes it upon himself to bump his fist against Oli’s. “It’s a Bro Fist. Know who PewDiePie is?”

Oli shakes his head at him. Even I don’t know who this PewDiePie person is.

“Oh. He’s a youtuber, pretty cool guy. If I was gay or bi, it’d be for him.”

“Dafuq, Bradley. You’re girlfriend’s right next to you,” Elissa speaks up.

“You keep telling me how you’d go lesbian for some girls on Instagram, so don’t get mad at me for one guy!” Bradley laughs. Elissa opens her mouth to speak but Bradley quickly stops her by speaking up again. “So, to thank you guys for all of your help, we’re gonna… Elissa, what are we gonna do?”

“I don’t know, give them money or something?”

“Yeah, we’re gonna give you money!” Bradley concludes as he reaches into his back pocket. When he retrieves his hand, green paper sits between his fingers. He counts it before pulling out another dollar bill from a different pocket. He hands one to me and the other to Oli. $20.

“Thank you,” Oli smiles at Bradley, always one to use manners.

“Sure, you’re welcome,” Bradley answers.

“So, we’re gonna take you guys home now since you have school tomorrow,” Elissa then speaks. We say bye to Bradley before following my sister outside to Bradley’s car.

<><><>

Elissa dropped both of us off at Alex’s house because he had texted us when we were halfway home. He said that he and Jack had gotten in a huge argument which resulted in Jack claiming that they should take a break from each other. Alex said that he really didn’t want to be alone at the moment.

I knock on the door before turning back to the road. Elissa was still parked at the curb, and even from this far, I can see her eyes on us. I instantly know that she’s making sure we get in safe, staying just in case we don’t so she can take us home. I turn back to the door on impulse when I hear it click open to reveal a red, puffy-eyed Alex standing there.

“Hey, guys. Thanks for coming over,” he says, voice shaking. “Come in.”

I step in when Alex lets us. Oli makes sure he waves bye to Elissa before stepping in himself. Alex closes the door after us.

“Wanna talk about it?”

Alex shakes his head, so we leave it alone.

“What do you wanna do?” Oli speaks up.

“Wanna play video games?” Alex suggests, looking to Oli.

“If you want to. I did ask you,” Oli smiles, making Alex smile as well.

<><><>

I woke up with Oli snuggled up with me, and Alex laying over our waist. How the fuck did we even manage to stay asleep like this? I look around for the clock, looking at the time when I do find it. Time to get ready for school in a few minutes. Might as well wake up the other two idiots then.

I merely shove Alex off of us so he rolls to our feet and place many kisses to Oli’s face to get the two of them awake. I turn straight to Alex.

“How the fuck did you get on top of us?” I ask as Alex stretches his limbs. The only response I get is the sound of his joints making that disgusting cracking sound, making me wince.

“That felt good,” Alex states sleepily before getting up.

“Did we fall asleep on the floor?” Oli asks, too tired to process things.

“Sure did, babe,” I answer.

“Oh,” is all he says before cuddling closer to me.

“Hey, we gotta get ready for school,” I tell him as I shake him slightly. He whines and buries his face in my neck, being stubborn as ever. “Baby, let go, we have school today.”

“Please don’t tell me what to do,” he whines. I sigh.

“Alright, well, I’m gonna go get ready now,” I tell him as I free myself from his grip, earning another sleepy whine from my boyfriend.

“Fine, I’ll get up,” Oli says as he gets up when I do. The second we’re both on our feet, he throws himself at me again. I wrap my arms around the tired boy. He must’ve went to sleep way after me and Alex.

“Can you go get ready for me?” I ask him.

“Kiss first?” he mumbles into my chest. I quickly check to make sure Alex isn’t paying any attention to us to find that he’s not even in the room right now.

“Of course.”

Oli picks his head up to press his lips to mine, and I return the gesture before he pulls away.

“I gotta ask Alex if he has an extra toothbrush,” he yawns before heading towards the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ew what is this.
I do love you guys <3