You Got Me Burning Like Fire!

Chapter 11

Gavin’s Pov

I woke up at 10 in the morning and couldn’t help but smile because today will be a special day for me. I’m going on a date with Sean. Finally! I’m so happy but I don’t know how to spend a few hours before going to the beach. It won’t take much time to put some food and drinks into basket for the picnic.
I was getting so excited and I even called my bestie, Rhys.
“Hey Gav, what’s up?”
“I’m in heaven right now. I’ll have a date with Sean today.” I chuckled.
“Ooh that’s amazing! Make sure you tell me all the details later.” Rhys said playfully.
“Of course my friend, you like to hear everything about my love life.”
“Your love life just got more interesting. Oh and remember to kiss Sean too.”
“I’m sure I’ll remember that you silly.” I laughed before ended the call.
A few hours later I put sandwiches, cookies, berries, fruits and lemonade into the basket and took a blanket with me before I went out and headed towards the beach.

***
Sean’s Pov

There wasn’t much time left to go on a date with Gavin and I just got my hair done. Then my clothes. I’m a bit girly cause I have too many clothes and can’t decide what to wear.
“Something sexy I think.” I mumbled and took a look at my closet. I picked my favourite red skinny jeans and now it was even the hardest part. Shirt or a top or a blouse or a vest?
“Hmm maybe a top and a vest…” I thought aloud and take a white long top and a black vest. I tried them on and posed for the mirror. Well that was some sexy outfit. Smiling widely to myself I took my phone and keys and then walked outside. It was a nice sunny day and the birds were singing. It wasn’t a long walk to the beach and I was nervous but excited at the same time. This will be my first date in years and I hope I don’t mess this up.

Soon I got to the beach and looked around. I didn’t see Gavin yet so I sat down on the sand and thought about kissing Gavin. I think I’m falling for him.
“Hey babe.” I heard a voice from behind me and I felt someone putting hands on my waist. I turned around to see Gavin sitting too and smiling lovingly at me. My heart melted.
“Oh hi darling.” I said happily.
“You called me darling!” Gavin exclaimed and hugged me tightly.
“Um yeah. I don’t know why.” I blushed and Gavin put his finger on my lips.
“Shh, no speaking right now.” Gavin whispered and put my fringe out of my face and kissed me deeply. His hands caressed my body and I’ve never felt this way before. I kissed him back moving my lips in sync with his. This was magical.

Gavin’s Pov

I leaned into Sean to make him fall on the sand on his back. I kept kissing him more and more. I didn’t want to stop but I had to because I was getting so hot. Sean smirked at me and licked my face.
“You fuckin’ tease.” I mumbled and Sean just grinned at me.
“Are you mad?” Sean asked.
“Nope your beauty is just too much for me.” I winked.
“Aww you’re so romantic.” Sean’s eyes sparkled.
“Yep and you probably can’t walk by yourself after that.” I flirted and picked Sean up to my arms and carried him around the beach.
“I can walk by myself hun.” Sean looked at me confused.
“I know.” I smiled widely and walked towards the water.
“Are you fucking serious?” Sean looked at me shocked.
“So you don’t like swimming. I thought you were a mermaid.”
“I don’t want to get wet.” Sean whined.
“Oh really?” I smirked and I threw Sean into the water.

Sean’s Pov

Well this wasn’t amusing. Gavin just laughed at me as I looked at him grumpily from the water.
“I’m mad now!” I said and got up from the water and Gavin grabbed my hands and somehow we both ended up in the water this time.
“Now we’re both wet.” Gavin giggled.
“At least it’s summer thank god for that.” I mumbled and Gavin kissed my cheek.
“The best date ever.” He said proudly. I just rolled my eyes at him.