You Got Me Burning Like Fire!

Chapter 3

Sean’s Pov

I looked at the clock and saw it was 7pm already. I went to change clothes and fixed my hair (it looked like a mess). Once I decided I was ready to go, I picked up my jacked and my keys. I started to walk to the club which had karaoke night today. I can’t wait to sing some tunes! I loved singing because it just made me happy. It would be a great way to meet new people also though I was just thinking about Gavin. I’d like to hang out with him. I’m just too awkward to ask it from him. I know it’s stupid but I just met Gavin and all.

I arrived at the club and it looked so cool from the inside! There were a lot of people already and I saw many couples. Karaoke started a few minutes later and I was sitting near the stage where 2 people were singing. I was actually having a good time by myself. I went to look at the songs which I had to choose from. Once I knew which song I’d sing, I went to say it to the man who was changing the songs.

I went to the stage and waited for the song to start. It was called ‘Boom Shake The Room’ which I like so much. The crowd was clapping and cheering which was unbelievable. They really liked me? Well that's crazy!

Gavin’s Pov

I got up from the bed and looked at my iPhone. What? It was nearly 8pm! I rushed to change my clothes and then to my car. I drove as fast as I could to the club. I was late and I didn’t want Rhys to be disappointed. Once I got in the street where the club was, I saw Rhys standing in front of the building.

“Sorry that I’m late!” I apologized but Rhys shook his head.
“It’s ok Gav! Let’s have some fun.” Rhys smiled and pushed me playfully.
I stepped inside the club and my eyes widened.
“What now?” Rhys asked amused.
I pointed to the stage and Rhys still didn’t get it.
“That’s Sean…on the stage. I can’t believe it. He’s amazing.” I said.
“Omg! I’m not surprised that you like him.” Rhys said grinning happily.
“Yeah. This night just got better and better.” I smiled and I walked closer to the stage.
After seconds, Sean’s eyes found mine and we looked at each other. That moment felt magical to me…

When Sean stopped singing and got off from stage, I rushed to him.
“You were incredible out there!” I exclaimed.
“Thank you Gavin! I had no idea you’d come here too. This was a great surprise.” Sean smiled widely and I think I just died.
“Well I love singing so that’s why.” I laughed.
“You sing too? Hmm that’s interesting.” Sean looked thoughtful.
“What are you thinking?” I asked smirking.
“Maybe we should sing together one song?” Sean suggested and blushed a little. How cute.
“Oh yes I’d like that! Which song though?” I asked.
“Do you know the song called ‘Save Tonight’ it’s one of my fav songs.” Sean told me.
“I know that one! Let’s sing it.” I nodded.

Soon we got to the stage and I felt bit nervous. Standing there with Sean, almost our hands touching I think I can’t breathe. Rhys winked at me. What did he mean by that? Oh yeah…
Once we started to sing I wasn’t so nervous anymore. I looked at Sean while singing and he looked back to me. I loved this moment and I wanted it to last forever but unfortunately it was over too soon. People were cheering for both of us. We thanked them and Sean hugged me!

I went to sit around the same table as Rhys. There were cocktails waiting for us. I looked back at Sean and I asked him to come as well. He smiled and followed me. Sean sat beside me and I was getting so hot…

“Your voices sounded so good together!” Rhys said when me and Sean sat down.
“Thank you…?” Sean started.
“Oh Sean, this is my best friend Rhys.” I introduced Rhys and he and Sean shook their hands.
“Well nice to meet ya bro.” Sean smiled.
“Same here. I’ve heard that you’re new in Cardiff? What brought you here?” Rhys asked.
“Uhm, I just needed to get away from Merthyr Tydfil because I’ve been there all my life and it was getting bored. Everyone hated me so I decided to move out and start a new life here. It has been awesome so far that I met you guys.” Sean told us.
“How could anyone hate you though?” I asked raising my eyebrow.
“I guess they had their reasons… but I don’t want to talk about it now if you don’t mind.” Sean sighed.
“Okay let’s change the subject then.” I smirked. Rhys gave me a warning look. He knew exactly what I was about to ask Sean. I just ignored Rhys.
“I’m okay with most of the stuff so go on and ask me.” Sean said.
“So…you don’t have to answer this though because it’s personal but… What about your dating history? Are you dating someone at the moment?” I asked carefully.
“Well I have dated many girls in my life but I’m not proud of that. They just wanted to fuck. Nothing else! It’s just annoying.” Sean admitted.
“I’m sorry I know how hard is the find that one. I haven’t had any luck with women either.” I told Sean and Rhys gave me another warning. Could he stop already? I wasn’t telling Sean that I’m gay or I like him. Not today.
“Yeah. I wish I was in a relationship. Like it’s true love…” Sean sighed.
“Me too.” I agreed.
“...But I think I’m going back home now. Thank you for your company. This was fun. We should hang out more.” Sean smiled and got up. He waved at me and Rhys.
“Hey wait!” I shouted and followed Sean outside.
“What?” Sean turned around to face me.
“Can I get your number?” I asked.
“Of course!” Sean exclaimed and I handed him my iPhone. Sean added him to my contact list and even took a selfie for me. Then he gave my phone back.
“Thanks, see ya!” I shouted before Sean disappeared from my sight. I looked at Sean's selfie and I couldn't stop smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was fun to write! I hope you like it :D