You Got Me Burning Like Fire!

Chapter 2

Sean’s Pov

I moved to Cardiff a few days ago and I’m happy with that. I got a nice house from the center of Cardiff which is cool because everything I need is near so I don’t need my car that often. I’m glad that I found that record store also. It had such a good catalog in music. That man who was working there, he was so kind to me. I’ve met too many people in my life who just treat me like I’m a piece of shit. Wait, I don’t even know his name! But at least I know where to find him.

What to do today? I grabbed the newspaper and looked at the page which tells what’s happening in Cardiff this week. Something caught my eye…

“Yep I’m going there tonight” I said to myself smiling. I laid down on the sofa for a bit until I went to kitchen to get some coffee. Then I decided to go out so I could take a better look at Cardiff.
After walking for hours (yeah I found so many cool places/stores/clubs which I should visit!) and I made a list of them using my iPhone. When I was on my way home, I stopped by the record store. Why not?

I opened the door and walked in. The same guy was behind the desk just like yesterday. He was reading some rock magazine and I think he didn’t notice that I was there.

“Hey, the record I bought yesterday was great!” I started.
“Oh hi! You made a good choice then.” The man said from behind the magazine. Then he put the magazine away and looked up to me with wide eyes. It was funny.
“Oh that was you Sean! I had a feeling that I’ve heard that voice before.” He blushed.
“Haha! I’m glad that someone remembers me.” I laughed.
“So, do you want to buy a new album already or…? He asked raising his eyebrow.
“No… I was walking around and I wanted to see you.” I said. Then I blushed because it sounded so weird.
“Oh, that’s nice! If I’m right I haven’t introduced myself to you yet. I’m Gavin Butler.” Gavin grinned.
“Nice to meet you Gavin. I’m Sean Smith.” I told him.

We talked for a while. It felt good to have someone to talk with as I haven’t got friends in years. Well they all just stopped being my friends. I think it’s rude because they never told why they left me. I might be a weird guy and say things before I think them. Sometimes people don’t get my jokes. I guess I’ve made mistakes but I’ll try to be a better person. Or maybe I just can’t find someone who’d like to be my friend. I hope Gavin isn’t like one of them. I wanted to get along with Gavin. I just had to make sure I don’t fuck up this time.

“Thank you for taking your time to talk with me.” Gavin said before I left the store. Gavin was definitely the nicest person I’ve ever met in my life.

Gavin’s Pov

Well this day has been awesome so far. Sean came to visit me at work again. He was so sweet! The fact that he wanted to see me was cute. No! I can’t think like that! Sean didn’t like me that way. It was impossible. I’m nothing when it comes to Sean who looked like an angel to me…
Sean… his eyes are so captivating. I could get lost in his eyes. His blonde hair seems so soft and I’d like to stroke it. I don’t know how but I find Sean perfect. He has a good taste in clothes too, all black just like me haha. But I swear to god I’m gonna kiss Sean soon or something because he makes me crazy. What about his smile then? It makes me melt and his laughing is adorable.

I was a bit tired when I got home from work so I tried to sleep. I was dreaming about Sean and suddenly I heard a familiar ringtone from my iPhone. That was Rhys. He’s my best friend so he’s the one who talk the most with.

“Hey Rhys.” I yawned.
“Aww did I wake you?” Rhys apologized.
“Yeah I was about to sleep but it’s okay.” I laughed weakly.
“Okay, I was thinking if you’d like to come to the club tonight? There’s a karaoke night.” Rhys suggested.
“Karaoke? I’m in!” I exclaimed happily.
“Aahh you don’t have to scream like that on the phone!” Rhys whined.
“Sorry I’m just so excited! Will the others come too?” I asked hopefully.
“Well Snoz is in another town…and I think James and Matthew are gone this weekend also.” Rhys said.
“Oh okay.” I said sounding disappointed.
“Don’t worry Gavin. We’ll have a good time just like always.” Rhys promised.
“Yeah I know. What time is it?” I asked.
“It starts at 8pm so let’s see by then?” Rhys ensured.
“Yes, that sounds good. I still have time to take a nap.” I laughed and ended the call.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this chapter's is a bit boring but I try to write more really soon :)