Status: I'm new to this

Glad I Saw You

April showers bring May flowers

*AMANDA*

It was now April and Matt was VERY upset for the avs not making the playoffs I was too. I just didn't know how to calm him down.

"Ugh it was all my f****** fault!" I heard him yell
I rushed over to him and tried to calm him down.

"Hey babe calm down you played your hardest and that's all that matters. Besides there is always next season right?" I said

"Yeah I guess your right. Thanks babe you always make me feel better." He said kissing me.

"So... What are we going to do today?" I asked

"Well Gabe was hosting a party today if you wanted to go" he said

"Yeah that would be fun, what time?" I asked smiling

"Umm around 6:00 pm I believe" he said

"Oh well then we should go get ready now" I said running to get dressed but closing the door. Matt followed me but luckily I closed the door before he saw anything.

"Hey you don't need to close the door" he said, I'm pretty sure he said that with a smirk.

"Umm nuh uh." I giggled
I got dressed into a nice sun dress and opened the door and gave Matt a little twirl.

"You look great!" He said coming closer to me and eventually he pushed me on the bed and tickled me.

"Mat stop stop!" I said laughing my hardest.

"Fine. Ok let's get going"

We walked to his truck and got in. He played some old songs that we both sang along to. We finaly arrived at Gabes house.

"Wow is this his house! It's beautiful!" I exclaimed

"Yeah!" He added

"Oh hey guy! Glad you could make it! Looks like you guys are the first ones here. Gabes outside with the baby" Gabes wife said hugging me and Matt. Gabriel and his wife got married in March just after their baby boy was born. His name is Luke Matthew Landeskog, his godfather is Matt and so that's why they named Luke's middle name after Matt. So matt and I walked outside to where Gabe was.

"Aww he is so cute!" I said

"Yes I know I am" answered Gabe with a smirk.

"Oh you know who I meant!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Can I hold him" Matt asked

"Yeah sure, just be careful" Gabe answered handing Matt the baby

*MATT*

Gabe handed me his tiny baby. He was just so cute. When Gabe handed me the baby I didn't really know how to hold him, so Amanda had to help me out while Gabe went inside for a drink.

"He is so small" I said with my voice just over a whisper.

"Ya. Maybe someday this will be us!" Amanda said causing my heart to melt of just the thought... One day.

"here may I hold him Matty" Amanda asked whispering

"Yeah here" I handed the baby to Amanda. She carried him and rocked him. She was just so good with kids.

"Are you guys ever going to have kids?" Gabe asked leaning on the door frame.

"Well maybe if we ever get married" Amanda said looking up to me for a answer.

"Uhh ya maybe in the future" I answered

Gabe walked down and brought his baby up to the nursery. Amanda went by the beautiful flowers that were growing.
I guess April showers bring May flowers
Eventually everyone started coming and we I made a couple more friends. We danced and drank and partied and had lots of fun! So then it was around 12:00 and Amanda and I decided to leave. So we headed home.

"That was nice, I still can't believe that Gabe is a father!" Amanda giggled

"Yeah I know right, I'm still shocked that he is married!"

I walked Amanda to her room and left back to my apartment. I loved Amanda, I want to be with her forever!