Status: I'm new to this

Glad I Saw You

Stanley cup finals game 7

*AMANDA*

OMG! I was so NERVOUS! It was game 7 of the Stanley cup finals Avs vs Lightning and the Avs were playing at home so my parents were here also with Matts. It was game 7 of the Stanley cup finals and the 2nd overtime. This was intense!

"YES!" The Avs got a power play "ha ha!" I screamed.

Stamkos got a tripping penalty.

"Yes skate MATT SKATE!" I was screaming on the top of my lungs!

"C'MON YOU CAN DO THIS BABE!" I screamed

Matt had a breakaway from a pass of O'Reilly. He skated so fast, he shot and the whole arena went silent...
"OMG ITS IN ITS IN WE WON WE WON!!!!" I screamed as the horn went off and the players came skating to pile Matt! He did it, he really did it! I can't imagine how the lightning felt but at this moment I didn't care the COLORADO AVALANCHE WERE THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!! I ran down to the ice to just hug Matt as hard as I could!

*MATT*

"Oh c'mon THATS A TRIPPING!" I yelled at the ref and he called his whistle. Yes! Stamkos went to the penalty box.

The ref dropped the puck and the Avs won the face off.

"Here O'REILLY HERE PASS!" I yelled to Ryan

O'reilly passed the puck and as soon as I knew it, I had a breakaway! The crowd was wild, I couldn't imagine how Amanda felt right now. I skated as fast as I could and took the hardest shot I ever took. The crowd went silent and all of a sudden I noticed the puck slammed the to back of the net. WE WON WE DID IT WE REALLY WON !!! The horn went off and everyone went crazy, I couldn't believe it !
We were the champions. All my teammates came piling on top of me

"We did it man!" I heard O'Reilly say

"We are the champions!" MacKinnon screamed

"Great shot man! We really did it!!!" Gabe yelled

"Yes I just can't believe it!" Was all I managed to say.

Amanda came running down to the ice and hugged me so hard. I kissed her with a long passionate kiss! I was going to propose so now I had to go get the ring. Of course all my teammates knew what I was doing so they had to cover for me. I was SCARED SHITLESS!
♠ ♠ ♠
The Stanley cup champs !!! Yeah 2015 champs