Status: I'm new to this

Glad I Saw You

Sweet tears of joy

I had to run as quick as I could to go get the diamond engagement ring in my hockey bag. I changed into pants but left my jersey on, I slid the tiny leather box in my pocket. I WAS REALLY DOING THIS IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY!
I ran out back on the ice and got ready behind this HUGE heart shaped cardboard paper. It was a giant pic of Amanda and I kissing or something.

O'Brien lead Amanda out at the back behind the locker room and all my teammates lined up beside the long red carpet Amanda would walk on. All my teammates held there sticks up crossing whoever stick was across from them - so it created a path almost like a tunnel.

*AMANDA*

I wondered where Matt went but I just assumed he went to get his champions hat. So O'Brien lead me to the hall behind the locker room because apparently Matt was there or something. But he wasn't so I walked back onto the ice shocked.

There was a red carpet and almost like a tunnel made from Matts teammates sticks. I couldn't see Matt anywhere and before I knew it - I WAS ON THE JUMBO SCREEN. I also noticed my dad filming me... Hmmm. So I walked under all the sticks and lead to a HUGE cardboard paper shaped in a heart with a picture of Matt and I. There was a note that read
"Slide this picture aside to find what you shouldn't mind" hmm that's strange. The whole arena went silent and all I did was blush.

So I slid the cardboard box to find something so shocking!
There was Matt down on one knee with a small leather box in his hand... HE WAS PROPOSING! OMG

"OMG MATT!" Was all I managed to say, I started crying
"Oh sweet tears of joy" I spoke quietly

"The first time I saw you I couldn't stop thinking of you. The first kiss we shared was the best kiss I have ever had. You were like my sweet angel who would make me happy when I was sad. I love you so dearly and can NEVER stop thinking about you, I NEED YOU AMANDA! I honestly don't know what I would do without you I love you so so so much. So Amanda Macke would you do the GREATEST honour of becoming my wife. Where I can hug you all I want and kiss you whenever?" Was what he said.

The whole crowns went in "AWWES" and I was there crying and nodding like crazy.

"YES MATT YESS!!!" I said sobbing

He slid the beautiful diamond ring on my finger and kissed my hand. As soon as he got up I kissed him hard and we fell over. I didn't care if people were laughing because I was happy and nobody could change that!

"Now I get to call you 'MY FIANCÉ'!" He laughed

"Oh Matt I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!" I said

We stood up and everyone stood up cheering and I waved to my mom and dad and to my 'FUTURE' mother and father-in-law.

Matt carried the cup around and I hugged and handshaked others. THIS WAS PROBABLY THE BEST NIGHT EVER!

*MATT*

I couldn't be happier my fiancé said yes to me and I won the Stanley cup! Best night ever. Hopefully we would have a little celebration after. So after everyone left me and Amanda went up to where our parents were. Amanda met my parents this week after game 1 of the Stanley cup finals. My parents really loved her. I was just so truly happy. So I said bye to everyone and we drove back home.

---At home---

"So what are we going to do for a little celebration?" I winked

"Well in two weeks the Avs are hosting a little cup champions celebration"

"No I mean just you and I." I said hugging her tightly

"Well hmmm I think I might have something" she said grabbing my hand and rushing me to our bedroom. Oh I know where this is going.

"Oh ok!" I said

A/N: I'm not going to write about "it" because I just don't want to so ya..you know how it goes -----

"So how was that?!" I asked her

"Oh the BEST!" She answered kissing me

"So, was I your first???" I asked rolling in the bed beside her

"Well ... Ummm... Ya" she said blushing

"Same here!" I said hopefully to make her feel better.

"Well I'm super exhausted so get some rest my beautiful fiancé." I said kissing her cheek and brining her closer to me.

"Oh wait Matt, when are we going to get married?!" She asked. I may have already booked it.

That was actually a good question but I thought it would be nice to get married in Montreal. But August ... Late August

"Umm well I was thinking maybe in late August and maybe in Montreal or Toronto, you know somewhere close to where we grew up. I may have already booked Montreal but you know" I said whispering the last part.

"Ya that would be great! Can you book something for tomorrow. We will talk later about our honeymoon but I think I wanna have the wedding in Montreal. Actually in Mount Tremblant- which is in Montreal. We could stay at my uncles or sisters or something" she said

Mount Tremblant sounded good.

"Ok it's final we will get married in Montreal, well Mount Tremblant. Plus I already booked like 2 months ago" I smiled

"Oh ok! Goodnight love" she said with a yawn and giggling.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)