Status: I'm new to this

Glad I Saw You

Goodbye Montreal hello Colorado

*MATT*

We left Montreal rely this morning and Nate took the cup home. We said all our good byes and thank you to everyone before we left. This was an amazing wedding. Now I'm finally married. So we arrived back into Colorado and found our car in the parking lot just where we left it. We hopped in the car and started driving.

I wasn't driving to our apartment - I was driving to the house I bought for Amanda and I. But Amanda fell asleep so I didn't haft to worry about her right now. I bought a beautiful house near a lake with the background of mountains, it was gorgeous. I bought it when Amanda when wedding dress shopping a couple months back, and it's also about a 15 minute drive from the rink. So we were here and I gently woke up Amanda.

"Babe wake up" I spoke whispering

"Hmm I'm up" she yawned
I helped her out of the car and brought her near the house, she looked very confused.

"Umm babe where are we?" She asked

"Home!" I said kissing her

"What! OMG NO WAY!" She screamed

"Yeah...and don't worry all the boxes are inside. I hired someone to bring our stuff when we were getting married." I said smiling

"OMG MATT! It's gorgeous!" She smiled

"Here c'mon I'll show you inside" I said grabbing her hand

We walked inside and everything was already painted and ready to go, only one room wasn't painted but that was the room where our baby would sleep. I showed her around and she loved it... Especially the view she couldn't get over. So I brought her upstairs and showed all the rooms (our room had the best view in the house). Then I brought her to the baby's room.

"And here is where our baby will be sleeping" I smiled

"Oh Matt it's lovely" she said rubbing her stomach.
"Oh Matt I forgot to tell you the doctor phoned the other day and the ultrasound is tomorrow at 12:00." She smiled

"Oh ok!" I smiled

"Here I HAFT to show you outside!" I said overjoyed.

I ran down the stairs and waited for Amanda at the bottom. I brought her outside on the porch and she looked at the view.

"Oh.my.god!" Was all she could say placing her hand over her mouth

"Yeah and there is also a pool!" I screamed

"Oh yay!" She said excitingly

"Babe let's go inside and unpack some stuff ok?" I asked

"Oh ya sure thing" she replied

So we unpacked like everything for like hours then we went to bed, on a new HUGE bed I ordered for us. We got comfy and I placed my hand over her stomach and bent my head and kissed her stomach softly, which caused her to smile.

---Next Morning---

*AMANDA*

I woke up Matt and we walked into our NEW kitchen in our NEW house. The appointment was at 12:00 (pm) so me and Matt went and got ready. We looked somewhat decent. I had and even more large bump from before. Man I was really getting huge.

So it was about 11:35 so we decided to go since the drive was about a good 15-20 minutes.
Matt drove and we talked a bit in the car.

"You nervous?" He asked looking over at me.

"No not really I just hope everything is ok...and that we have a girl" I smirked

"Oh well I want a boy!" Matt said laughing

We arrived,and we walked into the waiting room to see other couples also waiting.

"Name?" The woman at the counter asked

"Amanda Macke well actually now Amanda Duchene" I smiled

"Oh ok well just take a seat and the doctor should be ready soon. We walked down to the seats and sat down.
I looked around and saw all couples kissing and talking. Some looked very nervous or excited others not so much.

"Mrs. Duchene the doctor is ready to see you" the lady called.

We walked into the room to where the doctor was.

"Hello my name is Mr. Mollisinos or just call me Bob." He said

"Hi bob! I'm Amanda duchene and this is my husband Matt Duchene" I said

"Oh well you are my sons favourite player!" Bob spoke smiling and Matt laughed, he was nervous I could tell.

So "bob" did the ultrasound and our baby showed up on the screen.

"OMG wait a sec is that-" Matt said being cut of by bob

"Yes congratulations you are having fraternal twins! A boy and a girl!" He said

"MATT WE ARE HAVING TWINS!" I yelled hugging him and kissing him

"Yeah yeah wow!" Matt said

So bob helped me down and gave us when we would be coming back which was actually in like a week.

"So we will call you guys if anything is wrong, have a nice day and see you two soon!" Bob said as Matt and I walked out.
We walked to the car and I was silent until Matt broke the silence.

"Wow a boy and a girl!" Matt exclaimed

"Yeah I know right I can't believe it! We are having twins!!!!!" I yelled rubbing my belly

"So actually my sister already bought some maternity cloths for you and my mom gave me some to give to you!" He smiled

"Oh ok great!" I smiled

We arrived home and walked into our house. Matt made me some lunch and then we FINISHED our packing which took the whole day! I was exhausted it was already 12:00 am and I was very tired. So Matt and I headed up for bed.

"We are officially moved in!" He smiled

"Yes finally!" I screamed
We got changed and climbed into our bed. Matt kissed my belly again.
"Goodnight my babies!" He said, I smiled I hugged him and fell asleep that way. I loved Matt so MUCH! I can't wait to be a mother.