Status: I'm new to this

Glad I Saw You

Celebration!

*AMANDA*

Matt and I were already awake and I was sitting down in our kitchen ... And we still needed to buy some more furniture but I would get that after Matt and I went for our honeymoon. I actually still had to tell my mom that I moved into a beautiful house with Matt. So anyways I went to go call them.

"Hello mom!" I screamed

"Oh hi sweetheart!" My mom yelled back

"Hey mom guess what!" I asked

"What!" She asked

"Well so ...." I explained the whole story of what was going on with the twins and how I moved in with Matt to a house and ya it was about a 30 minute conversation. But my mom sounded like she was in like a car or something.

"Oh and sweetie open your door!" My mom called as the doorbell rang. I opened it to see my mom and dad!

"Oh my god! Hi!!" I yelled hugging them both hard

"Hi!" My dad said laughing. I noticed Matt smirking while he cooked some cake or something.

"But how exactly did you know I lived here?" I asked confused

"Well I was planning on coming here with your father about a week ago and then Matt had called me the other day that you guys had bought a house!" She exclaimed and I laughed.

So I brought their luggage which wasn't to heavy and Matt helped me too. Matt and I came walking downstairs and we handed them some eggs and juice - oh and bacon.

"So Amanda I see you already have a bit of a bump eh?" My dad said and I blushed like crazy.

"Yeah! Matt and I couldn't be happier!" I said as Matt came and hugged me.

"Any name yet?" My mom asked

"Uh yah! For a boy we were thinking like Nathan or Brendan Gabriel Duchene" he laughed

"And for a girl we were thinking like Sarah or Alyssa Miracle Duchene" I said looking up at Matt as he nodded and smiled.

My parents just happened to bring their bathing suits, so they went swimming...early. So Matt and I just stayed inside washing dishing and cleaning up.

"So anyways I never asked Matt but I was thinking of Miracle as a middle name for our girl" I said smiling

"I love it...she is a miracle isn't she" he laughed

I walked over to my I pod and plugged it into a stereo and started playing songs, then MAPS played by Maroon5

"I hear your voice in my sleep at night" the song played and Matt and I danced he swung me around and kissed me and twirled me. So we were just dancing to different songs. Then of course some of his songs played and he sang along. Then he ran out somewhere and I went and sat on the couch. He came jumping over the couch to land beside me with his... Guitar.

So he was singing and playing and I was laughing.

*MATT*
I ran and got my guitar and started playing some songs, and singing them which caused Amanda to laugh.

"Am I really that bad!" I laughed

"No babe keep playing I'm enjoying it!" She laughed

MAN her laugh killed me, it was just so gorgeous.
So I kept singing and I guess Amanda parents came in because they heard us.

"You guys are to cute!" My mom and dad giggled while they kissed and Amanda rolled her eyes.

"Ok so let's go get ready for our celebration tonight oh wait it's at 3:00 pm isn't it!" I asked

"Yeah!" Amanda answered

"Well then we better get ready!" I screamed running to get some decorations. When I called Amanda's parents they offered to bring some decorations and they did so I grabbed them. I went outside with my father-in-law and we decorated the area near the pool. Then Amanda and her mom decorated the other areas. After about an hour and a half we were all done and everything looked great!

~~~3:00 pm~~~

"Hey peoples!" Gabe yelled

"Hey Gabe!" Amanda yelled hugging him.

"Oh I see you are getting big" he joked and Amanda rolled her eyes and I laughed.

So Nate and Varly, O'Brien, And O'Reilly came in.

"Wow man his is an amazing house!" Nate called and the rest of the team nodded.Then eventually everyone came in and even the Avs coaches. So one of the couches or someone I couldn't tell who called a and over to the side so I went with her.

"Hi Amanda!" The coach yelled

"Oh hi!" She replied

"Look now that you are pregnant we think that you should take this season off. And the season when the baby is born. Don't worry it's best for you." Roy said

"Oh really! Wow ok thanks" she said as she came towards me.

"They said-"

"I know I heard!" I smiled

"But now I can't see you every single day." She frowned

"Hey it's ok you can watch me on tv" I said kissing her

So we walked over and greeted everyone. Played music and games. Some people went swimming and Mel pushed Gabe into the pool and everyone laughed.

Ok so how we were going to tell everyone the news on the twins.
So I grabbed one of the karaoke microphones and shut off the music for a second.

"So anyways as everyone should know. Amanda is pregnant, so we found out the gender the other day. Anyone wanna guess?" I said and I noticed Amanda blushing.

"Uhh boy!"
"Girl"
"A boy" Gabe called
"No Gabe they are having a girl...I think" Mel said
"Ya right!" Gabe rolled his eyes

Everyone shouted boy or girl no one said both or twins. Well except Varly.

"I think both a girl and boy!" Varly yelled and everyone disagreed. Amanda and I laughed he was right.

"Actually Varly is right! I'm pregnant with twins both a boy and a girl!" Amanda said smiling rubbing her stomach.

"But there is a story behind this... A miracle story" Amanda started as she explained the whole story. A tear from her mom and sad faces from my team.

"SMOOCH!" McGinn called
So we did, I kissed Amanda.

We put back the music and started taking pictures with family me and Amanda with eIther me kissing her or our hand on her stomach and a bunch of cute ones, and friends and well everyone. It was a great party and on Sunday Amanda and I would be leaving for the Bahamas.

*AMANDA*

After the photos I grabbed a quick thing from inside then came back outside. I walked towards Matt and he was talking to my parents telling jokes and laughing.

"Here mom I have some ultrasound pictures for you and dad." I said handing her the photo of my twins growing inside of me.

"Oh my! I still can't believe my little baby girl is having baby's already..and is married to a hotty" ,y mom said whispering the last part as I blushed and Matt laughed.

"Hey she ain't lieing!" Matt laughed

----------

"Ok bye everyone! See you later at training camp!" Matts teammates yelled. I loved matts teammates they were always so nice and helpful, they all already offered to help put together the twins room.

I waved to them and everyone else. So my parents, Matt and I walked back inside. What a great celebration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was unsay and Matt and I had to leave for our honeymoon. My parents were going to stay here at our house and buy some nice new furniture while we were gone.

"Bye mom and dad have fun without us" I fake cried

"Ya ya bye bye now have fun but not to much fun because you are already pregnant!" My mom and dad joked as Matt laughed and waved and I stuck my tongue out at them. We were off to Bahamas YAY!