Status: I'm new to this

Glad I Saw You

Home sweet home

*AMANDA*
The week was great Matt and I had a blast of a good time. We made friends, danced, partied, swam, surfing. A bunch of different and fun stuff. We also went snorkelling and it was great.

So we were on the way home in our car.
I wasn't to big I mean ya I put on some weight from the twins, but I was not HUGE... yet.

"So how you feeling?" Matt asked.

"Good actually great! I'm married to the perfect man and pregnant with his children. Couldn't be better!" I smiled.

"Yeah same here married to the perfect woman and she is pregnant with my children! Ain't get no better!" He smiled and winked.

"Hey babe you know I should be at training camp, but they let me have a little break so all I know is I'm gone for like 2 weeks or something and I'm sleeping there. I don't know why but that means a while without you" he frowned

"Oh no really babe I forgot shoot! That's a while!" I said sadly

We drove home and parked the car. Our parents were out the door waving at us. I smiled and hugged them.

Matt brought our luggage and I brought mine he brought them upstairs into our room and came right back down to my side.

"So how was the honeymoon guys?!" My mom asked

"Oh it was great! We had so much fun! The view and the hotel was AMAZING!" I happily said picturing all the memories.

"You ready to see all the new furniture!" My mom said excitingly.

"OMG! Yes thanks again guys I love you both so much!" I said hugging them again. Matt took photos because he was doing that now for who knows.

"Ok here is your new living room!" My dad said showing us our living room.

"Wow it's amazing!" Matt said hugging me.

"Yeah! Wow guys this is just...wow!" I said

There was a new better and bigger tv and new couches and frames and pictures of Matt and I at our wedding.

"Ok here we will show you the dining room!" My dad said showing us the dining room. Everything was beautiful. Eventually they showed us every room and how we official lived here, all the furniture and everything was in place.

"Wow thanks again guys!" Matt said hugging both my parents.

"We left the babies room for you too!" My mom said smiling.

"Can't wait to do that!" He said winking.

"Really wow thanks again guys!" I said hugging my parents again.

"You know we should get going nicole is somewhere in town and we said we would meet with her. So I'll see you later honey ok!" My mom said.

"Oh wait I forgot something!" My mom said running to her luggage. She took out some baby cloths and toys, and maternity cloths for me...yay.

"Oh yay!" I said sarcastically.

"Thanks!" Matt said hugging my mom.

"Ok well have a good time kids congrats on the babies and we will see you soon ok!" My dad said as they headed out the room. We said goodbye and waved as they left and drove away.

"Here babe I'm going to put our stuff away and the toys and stuff ok?" I said

"Yeah sure thanks I'll order some Chinese food!" He said.

*MATT*

Amanda's parents left and I was going to order some Chinese food. I ordered quick and ran upstairs to where Amanda was, I bought some cloths from a store at the Bahamas, for the babies, Amanda and I.

"Hey I bought some stuff when we were on our honeymoon." I smirked as I was leaning on the door farm watching Amanda unpack.

"Oh really!" She smiled

"I got the photos of us also!" I added

"Ok what did you get?" She asked

"Well just some stuff like cloths and whatever." I answered tossing her the bag, the bell door rang so I ran downstairs. Got out my wallet and answered the door.

"Hi ok thank you!" I said paying and grabbing the food.

I set the table and Amanda walked down in her pjs which was her Avs top with duchene on the back. Now Duchene was officially "our" last name.

"Here you go!" I said handing her her plate full of food. I had a bit because training camp was tomorrow and I shouldn't really be eating this.

"Oh thanks I'm so hungry!" She exclaimed

"Ya?" I said

"Mmmmm it's SO GOOD!" She said

"Thanks babe luv ya!" She smiled

"No problem, anything for my kids and wife!" I exclaimed.

We finished eating and I brought the dishes over and Amanda quickly washed them.

"Ok babe let's open our fortune cookies!" Amanda yelled

"Ok ok!" I laughed
"Oh wait don't forget to add 'in bed' at the end of your fortune!" I laughed

"Ok this will be interesting!" She giggled

"Ok mine says.... Nothing! Are you kidding me! I seriously have no fortune!" I laughed throwing THE paper! Amanda giggled
She got up and threw out the paper.

"Ok here it goes. Something amazing will be created by you ... In bed!" She couldn't stop laughing

"Hey it's true!" I laughed. I walked over to her placing my hand on her stomach.
"We created something amazing!" I smiled walking away.

"Yeah we did!" She replied smiling.

"Sorry for being a party pooper here but babe I really got to get rest! I have training camp tomorrow and the rest of the 2 weeks. Ugh I really don't want to be away from you but I haft to I'm sorry." I frowned. I really DID NOT want to be away from Amanda, especially not when she is pregnant...with twins!

"Hey babe don't worry about me it'll go by fast! Just go work your ass off ok!" She smiled I laughed putting a thumbs up going up stairs.

"I'm coming up too one sec babe!" She called from downstairs,

I ran and got changed and brushed my teeth ya I know but I gotta have white teeth. I climbed into bed waiting for Amanda.

"Ok I'm here!" Amanda said appearing into our room.

She climbed into bed right beside me.

"Here they are kicking!" She said

She took my hand and placed in on the spot one of the babies were kicking. Amanda did have a bump a noticeable one.

"They love me!" I joked

"Yes they love US both!" She smiled

I kissed her and went back to my side as I hugged her and said
"Goodnight my wife I will miss you have a goodnight ok!" I smiled as I fell asleep. God I was going to miss her, a lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next it repeats again sorry