Status: I'm new to this

Glad I Saw You

Beach fun

I woke up a little before Amanda and I lifted her top over her stomach, wow she really did have a bump. I kissed her stomach and started talking to 'our children'.

"Hello Sarah or Alyssa and Brendan or Nathan" I laughed

"Me and your mommy can't wait to meet you guys, we love you both so much!" I said

"And next time you talk to our babies you gotta be more quiet!" Amanda said and I blushed.

"And here is your mommy talking" I said we both laughed.

"Oh Matt you are too cute!" She said

"And you are too!" I said smiling with my head still gently on her belly.

"You know I love you like so-" I said
"Oh!" Amanda said and I jerked my head straight up at her.

"Babe whats wrong!" I said worried

"Oh my god Matt!" She whispered.

I mouthed "what" to her.

"Here give me your hand right here!" She said whispering happily.
She got my hand and placed it on her belly.
"Talk Matt talk!" She said smiling.
I didn't feel anything till later...A KICK! One of the babies kicked!

"Oh my god they kicked!" I exclaimed

"Ya!" She replied

"Wow only a couple more months" I said moving my hand off her to go get changed.

"So babe are we going to go swimming!" She asked excitingly.

"Yeahhh! C'mon let's go now!" I said. She walked towards me and let her cloths drop to the floor as I handed her the bathing suit. We both got changed and got all our towels and stuff. The bathing suit really showed off her baby bump, which probably grew over night because she was a lot bigger but gorgeous.

We walked outside to the beach and we stayed in the sand for a bit, then I picked Amanda up and brought her in the water with me. We splashed around a lot and enjoyed our time their at the beach it was fun!

We went off in the sand agin and I put my hat on backwards and Amanda out on her shades. I started kissing her like crazy everywhere,

"Matt not here!" Amanda whispered to me.

"Why not! People should know how sting my love is for my perfect wonderful gorgeous pregnant wife!" I exclaimed so almost everyone could here me Amanda just started laughing and so did I.

*AMANDA*

The beach was fun we swam a lot and were there like the whole afternoon. After Matt screaming and kissing me, we hopped on some jet skis. They taught Matt how to drive it but he wasn't paying attention because he already knew how to. So we got our life jackets on and hopped onto one.

I grabbed into Matts waist and he was going fast! I was smiling and enjoying this we went all around. Then finally we had enough so we got off it. The beach had volleyball and all different stuff to do. Matt and I ate then I went and grabbed a bracket with my name on it. We went dancing and then swimming once more.

"Thanks for such an amazing day babe!" I said hugging Matt.

"No thank you!" He said rubbing our noses together.

We left around 5:30 because I went to the gift shop to buy some stuff for friends and family. Wow we spent the whole day here at the beach. We walked back into our hotel and went to our room.

We showered quick and got changed back into normal cloths. I was trying to fit on some shorts but they weren't fitting, Matt came to the rescue.

"Looks like we haft to start wearing maternity cloths" he teased

"Uh I don't want to!" I whined

"Well that's to bad!" He said.

"You know what I'll just wear something else!" I said taking off the shirts to go get new ones.

"Sorry babe I'm really tired so I'm going to take a nap." Matt yawned.

"I'll take one with ya!" I smiled we went into the bed and I kissed him and then turned the other way as he pulled me closed to him.

/~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~/
Wow Matt and I must have slept long because it was already 8:00 Matt was till in bed sleeping, he was just to cute,
I ordered some dinner from room service. And it arrived about 3 minutes later

"Thanks!" I said waving goodbye to the lady.

I placed the food on the table and went back outside on the balcony, it was such a gorgeous view.

I was just staring into the ocean and watching stars.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Matt said with his raspy tired voice, as he came and hugged beside me.

"Gosh Matt you scared me!" I yelled

"Shhh no need to yell." He said quiet as he kissed me.

"Okay!" I smiled

"I ordered some food for you if want it it's on the table ok babe!" I said pointing back to inside.

"Yeah maybe later right how I just wanna spend time with the love of my life" he said string at the stars. We saw a shooting star go by.

I wished...
Well nothing I already had everything I ever wanted.

"Did you make a wish?" I asked

"No I don't need to, I have everything I need!" He said kissing me again.

"Same here!" I giggled

"I love you Amanda DUCHENE!!!" He yelled

"And I love you Matthew DUCHENE!!!" I yelled laughing and just staring into his eyes.

"You know I hope one of the babies gets your eyes!" I said smiling and he placed a hand on my small bump.

"With us two ... They are going to be heart breakers for sure!" He laughed.

"Yeah!" I laughed.