Status: I'm new to this

Glad I Saw You

2 weeks later

*AMANDA*

Yes finally today was the day Matt was coming home. I haven't heard from him since he left. Roy had some rule so he took all the guys phones.

The other day I got my hair done like a lighter colour like blonde but I'm originally a brunette, but I don't really think I look too different. I got my hair lighter and kinda like blonde you know I don't look so different so I think it looks good. Matt will sure love it. And I'm HUGE now like the size of a basketball like I'm officially 4 months pregnant, yay! So now I'm wearing maternity cloths from my mother-in-law and my mom and friends and stuff. Also my baby shower is in a little while.

I have missed Matt so much! Longest 2 weeks ever! So the other day I went shopping and bought what we needed. Ugh then I cleaned and watched a movie. I went to go sit down but my phone rang and It was around 5:00 pm now.

"Hello baby!" Matt yelled into the phone.

"OMG Matt oh I missed that voice!" I smiled

"Ha yeah I missed yours too. Can't wait to see you!" He yelled

"Ha yes I have missed you so much! Even the babies! Where are you?" I asked

"Well you will see!" He said ending the call, and just like that the doorbell rang. Matt walked in.

"How's my amazing wife?!" He called dropping his bags. I ran into his arms and he swung me around. Then he put me down.

"I missed you so much!" I smiled

"Me too baby me too!" He said kissing me.
"I have also waited what seemed like forever to kiss you again!" He smirked.

"Me too babe." I smiled

"Holy! Wow they really are growing eh?" Matt smiled looking down at my belly.

"Yeah! I'm officially 4 months pregnant ... I think .... Yay!" I laughed

Matt bent down and started kissed my belly a million times, which made me giggle and laugh.

"You know I missed you guys and your mommy a lot!" He said waiting for a kick or something for a response. Then one of the babies kicked and Matt smiled.

"I guess they really missed their daddy!" He laughed as he said coming back up again to kiss me.

"Yes they did and their mommy missed you very much!" I said rubbing my nose with Matts.

"You don't know how much I missed you" he whispered

"You don't know how much I thought of you" I whispered as Matt kissed me again.

Matt walked off to go sit down or something he looked pretty exhausted.
"God am I tired!" Matt yawned as he plopped himself on the couch.

"Then I'll take your bags upstairs!" I said.

"Ugh but babe you shouldn't be carrying heavy bags when your pregnant with twins." He yelled.

"Too bad I'm already halfway done!" I replied back.
I brought Matts hockey stuff into the mud room and his other stuff into our room.

"Ugh f***!" Matt yelled

"What's wrong babe!" I said worrying. I ran downstairs as fast as I could.

"Don't worry just a nosebleed!" Matt answered, I signed in relief.
"And you shouldn't be running what if you fall?!" Matt said

"Babe it's ok I'm fine!" I said.
He rolled his eyes.

"Now just sit I'm coming to clean you up!" I insisted.

I got a tissue box and hopped onto Matts lap facing towards him. My belly touched his abs when I sat on his lap facing towards him - which caused us both to smile.

"Wow I love your hair baby!" Matt smiled winking.

"Really wow thanks babe!" I smiled
I knew it.

"Ohh my back is starting to hurt now!" I complained

"Told you! Here I'll massage your back baby." Matt said massaging my back.

"Aww thanks babe feels better!" I smiled.
Matts nose wasn't bleeding anymore I don't think.
"Ok looks like you are not bleeding anymore!" I added.

"Thanks. Don't know what I'd do without you!" He winked

"So for our baby boy I was thinking the name Brendan well because ... I never talked about it but that was my brothers name." I said wiping away a tear.

"Well I love that name so I'd love to name our son Brendan!" He replied rubbing my belly.

"Oh and I already bought everything to decorate the kids room!" I smiled

"Oh great we will haft to do that tomorrow!" He smiled
"I also have tickets for you. For the Avs season opener." He added

"Oh thanks babe!" I hugged him.

"Ok so I'm all yucky and I was thinking since your back is hurting do you want to take a bath?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

"Oh yes please!" I answered as he grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs to our bedroom. We got undressed and Matt already set the bath up so I slipped in first and he was just massaging my back for a while.

"Why are you so good to me?" I asked

"Because I love you so much!" He answered smiling

"Ok I'm coming in now!" He said slipping into the bath with me.

------------//////-------------

*MATT*

"So babe what do you want to do?" I asked

"Uhh I dunno? Whatever you want to do." She replied

"Hmmm wanna invite the guys over?" I suggested

"Ya why not but invite Mel and Gabe" she answered as she blow dried her hair And I was shaving.

"Ok sounds good!" I said walking out of our washroom to go grab the phone.
I called Mel's cell.

"Hello?" She answered

"Hi!" I said

"Oh hi Matt!" She said

"So I was wondering did you guys wanna come over tonight?" I asked. It was Saturday.

"One sec..." She said
"Ya it's Matt, do you want to go over to their place?" I heard her whisper to Gabe.

"Yeah we will be over soon thanks!" She said

"Ok bye!" I said

"Bye" she ended the call.

Amanda and I got dressed and ready. Then about 10 minutes later the bell rang.
I ran downstairs but came running up and helped Amanda. Then once we got to the bottom I answered the door.

"Hi guys!" Gabe yelled
"Hi!" Mel said

"Hi!" Amanda and I said at the same time.
I hugged Mel as Amanda hugged Gabe.

"Wow your getting big now." Gabe said hugging Amanda

"Yup 4 months!" She said rubbing her belly which caused me to smile.
I bro hugged Gabe even though I literally just saw him.

"So are you guys hungry?" I asked walking to our kitchen.

"Uhh nope not really!" Gabe said
"Yes actually!" Mel said

"Ok here is some pizza for you ladies." I said passing the pizza to Amanda and Mel.

"Ok well Gabe and I will be outside." I said as me and Gabe walked into the porch.

"So man you getting excited to be a parent?" Gabe asked taking a sip out of his beer.

"Yeah I'm real excited !" I smiled

"Hmm I remember when my son was born." He smiled

"Do you ever want any more kids or is just one enough?" I asked

"Well Mel and I want to have another baby. We have been trying but no news yet." He said whispering the last part.

"Oh." I said

"So anyways, this house is amazing! I love it!" Gabe said

"Thanks. I love It too!" I laughed

*AMANDA*

Mel and I were enjoying our pizza.

"So Mel how's little landeskog?" I asked

"Good he is at his granny's tonight." She said smiling.

"Oh next time bring him!" I smiled

"Actually I said I would pick him up around 10:00 so Gabe and I better get going. Thanks though for everything!" She said calling Gabe and so they did haft to go we waved goodbye and headed up to bed also.

"Night babe!" I said turning off the light.

"Night baby and night to the babies!" He said
♠ ♠ ♠
Last Chapter repeated ugh and please ignore all grammar errors and ya