Status: In Progress&Thanks for Reading!

First Love

No Going Back

“I can’t believe I agreed to this” Mariana whispered to herself as she and Simon walked into the building where a party in aid of a children’s charity was being held, it was also where Simon had arranged for Mariana to meet Neymar.

“Yes you can” Simon said through gritted teeth, guiding her into the room.

“No” Mariana said stopping in her tracks and turning to face Simon “I really can’t”

“Mariana, if you don’t do this, we can’t guarantee that you’ll still be wanted at Elite” Simon told the nineteen year old, he didn’t want to threaten her like that but he knew it was the only way to get her to do this.

“You’re saying that I’ll be fired if I don’t use a man to gain publicity? Do you realise how unethical that is?” Mariana exclaimed, throwing her arms up.

“It’s your choice” Simon sighed; Mariana just sighed deeply and continued to walk into the room the party was being held.
*
Mariana hadn’t been at the party for 15 minutes when Simon came up to her grinning like a mad man.

“What?” She frowned from her seat looking up at her manager.

“Neymar’s on his way to the bar” he told her.

“That’s…nice?”

“Well? Go and talk to him! Actually no, bum into him. It makes it more romantic”

“What part of this is romantic?” Mariana sighed standing up and straightening her black, body-con midi-dress, that was paired with black ankle strap heels, with gold studs.

“Knock him dead!” Simon called as she walked towards the bar.
*
Neymar Jr sighed deeply as he waited at the bar for his drink. If he could choose to be anywhere at the precise moment, it wouldn’t be this party. His publicist had sent him to the bar to get a drink that he didn’t even want, he didn’t know what it was but his publicist, Lia, had been acting weird for days.
He was knocked out of his thoughts when he felt a force knock him and push him further into the bar.

“Desculpe” He heard a woman say from behind him, before she moved so she was stood next to him
“Are you okay?” She asked him lightly touching his arm.

“It’s fine” He said, looking at her for the first time, and he had to admit he was a bit taken back by the brunette that was looking back at him. She was about the same height as him with heels on, her hair was tied up in a tight ponytail and her make-up was completely natural apart from her bright pink lipstick.

“I’m sorry, really. I should look where I’m going” She said quickly, and Neymar could instantly tell she was nervous.

“It’s fine, really. Don’t worry about it”

“At least let me get you a drink? I owe you one anyway”

“No, it’s fine. I have one anyway” Neymar smiled softly “Let me buy you one and we’ll be even”

“So I bump into you, and you’re the one buying me a drink?” She chuckled lightly.

“I’m the guy, I buy the drinks. I’m traditional in that way” He grinned at her.

“Then I’d love one”
*
A couple of hours into the party, Mariana and Neymar were still sat at the bar. Mariana had had enough drinks by now, to have completely forgotten about the deal with Simon and was actually having a good time with Neymar. She was taken aback at how nice he was.

“Shall we get out of here?” Neymar whispered in her ear, they were both stood at the bar, his arm around her waist. She paused for a moment before nodding and taking hold of Neymar’s hand that he had held out to her. She didn’t notice Simon’s grin as Neymar lead her out of the party, she didn’t know what it was, but Mariana had a horrible feeling building up in her stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mariana's Outfit
I'm still getting over the shock of Neymar being out of the World Cup :( It's so horrible, I fell so bad for him #PoorNeymar.
Thanks for reading xx